Manage Your Disney Plus Account Settings Without a Hassle: Here’s How
Summary: Make the most of your Disney Plus account by learning how to manage your Disney Plus account settings without a hassle. You can follow some simple guidelines to learn about different aspects of your Disney+ Plus account settings, after which you can enjoy the best movie experience with your favorite video on one of the top streaming platforms in the US.
- • The only one to download the latest episodes and movies as 720p MP4 videos from Disney+
- • Schedule mode to download new TV show episodes automatically upon release
- • Batch-download TV episodes and use hardware acceleration for better efficiency
- • Accessible to the free trial of all downloaders, including Netflix, Amazon and more
Table of Contents
Table of Contents
Disney Plus is a streaming service that has gained popularity over the last few years in the United States and several other countries for its family-friendly library of movies, series, and TV shows. The platform is ever-growing, with more than 137 million subscribers to its credit, and at $8 per month, it is the best deal you could have if you love Disney, Marvel, Pixar, and National Geographic.
With the help of your Disney Plus account settings, you can now easily manage your Disney Plus and have access to all the movies and TV series you love. Yet another easy alternative to view all your Disney Plus videos anytime you find convenient is using the StreamFab Disney Plus downloader. With this, you do not need to rely on the internet any longer and can watch your shows offline anytime.
Best Way to Manage Your Disney Plus Account Settings
You can easily manage your Disney Plus account settings from the streaming platform’s website or application. All you need to do is change your password, e-mail address, and payment information once you are on the official website. Moreover, you can also manage all your other Disney Plus account settings and preferences from the channel’s website.
Go to the link https://disneyplus.com/en-US/ and look for the option on the left of the screen that says My Account. Click on this option and then select Manage Your Membership. You will then be taken to a new page where you can update your credit card information and cancel your subscription. Besides, if you are wondering about account setting Netflix, read this passage to find more approaches.
Change My Disney Plus Account Language Settings
No matter what device you are using to watch disneyplus.com/begin on, whether it is a tablet, phone, or desktop, the process that you need to follow to change your Disney Plus account language settings is the same.
Disney Plus content can be viewed primarily in English, French, Spanish, and Dutch. There are more language options for Disney Plus Originals. Subtitles are available in almost 16 languages, including Japanese, European Spanish, German, Italian, Latin American Spanish, and Cantonese Chinese. However, note that not every language may be available for each title.
Change Disney Plus Account Language Settings in Different Mode
Within the Show or Movie Settings
You can change your Disney Plus language settings within the show or movie settings by following a few easy steps.
- Open the Disney Plus app or open your web browser and open the Disney Plus website.
2. Tap or click on the show or movie that you wish to watch
3. Once the video that you selected starts playing, you need to pause it and then go to the upper right- hand corner of the screen and tap on the Settings icon
4. You will see a window open with two columns, one with audio options where you will have to select the language and the other with subtitles options where you either choose the subtitles or click on OFF. More details on how to turn on subtitle on Disney Plus.
5. Once selected, tap on the X button to close the window.
In the Profile
You can also change your Disney Plus account language settings in the profile by following these guidelines.
1. Open the Disney Plus app or go to the website and click on the My Profile tab in the upper right-hand corner.
2. Click on Edit profiles, click the pencil icon on the profile you would like to change, and select the dropdown next to app language.
3. Select the language according to your preference and click on the Save button at the bottom.
On the Disney Plus App
If you wish to change your Disney Plus account language settings on your Disney Plus app, you can follow the below steps.
1. Open the Disney Plus app or go to the website
2. Click on My Profile on the right-hand side of the bottom menu and select Edit Profiles
3. Click on the pencil icon on the profile that you wish to change and then select the dropdown for App Language
4. Pick your language preference and tap on the Save button at the bottom of the screen
How Do I Manage My Disney Plus Login Account Settings?
You can easily change your Disney Plus login account settings. First, you need to open your Disney Plus app and sign in. Then go to the top left corner of the screen and tap the menu icon. Then go to settings and tap General. Next, click on the login settings you wish to alter and select according to your preferences. You can also edit your Disney+ Plus account settings by navigating to the My Account section and updating your contact information, password, or any other account settings.
There is an alternative option available with the help of which you can easily bypass all these hassles and easily have access to all your favorite Disney Plus movies and videos anytime and anywhere. You can use the StreamFab Disney Plus downloader to access TV shows, movies, or any other videos at your convenience.
StreamFab Disney Plus Downloader: Download Disney+ Movies for Offline Viewing
StreamFab, the Disney Plus download tool lets you watch any movie or TV show from the entire Disney Plus bouquet with 720p quality and Atmos/EAC3 5.1 audio offline. Now you do not need to rely on the web or worry about internet usage, and you can watch your favorite videos any time you like. Moreover, you can download from all Disney Plus regional websites and save them for offline use when you are traveling or on the go and might not have internet access.
- You can save videos in 720p HD quality with Atmos/EAC3 5.1 audio
- You can also save your downloaded Disney Plus videos to MP4 files that can be played on any device
- Features a pre-selection option of audio and subtitles as per the UI language
- You can either save subtitles as SRT files or remux them into the videos
- It also features an auto-download system that gets you all your newly released episodes and movies at a scheduled time
- Batch downloading
- You can download media server-friendly metadata info
Step 1: Select the streaming website as Disney Plus
Double click on StreamFab and then select the Streaming Service from the left column and pick Disney Plus
Step 2: Play a video from the Disney Plus streaming website
Select and play a video of your choice from the vast content library of Disney Plus
Step 3: Start downloading
While you are watching it, the video will start downloading automatically.
How do I edit my Disney Plus account?
You can easily edit your Disney Plus account by first signing into your Disney account. You then need to go to the section that says My Account, and you can then update your contact information, password, and other Disney Plus account settings.
How can I change my Disney Plus subscription from annual to monthly?
You can change your Disney Plus subscription to monthly by opening your Disney Plus app and navigating to Menu. Once here, you need to select Account and click on Manage Subscription. Now you can switch from your annual plan to a monthly plan.
How can I resume my subscription to Disney Plus?
It is better for you to get Disney Plus free trial before your subscription. You can resume your subscription to Disney in two ways. You can open the Disney Plus app, go to the main menu, and select Resume membership. This will then open a page where you will need to enter your account information and payment method. The second method will require you to visit the Disney Plus website and then click on Sign In. Once you complete logging in, go to the main menu and select Manage Subscription.
You can now easily manage your Disney Plus account settings, whether it is the Disney Plus account language settings, the Disney Plus login account settings, or anything else. You can visit either the streaming platform’s official website or app and follow a few steps to manage the account.
However, you may sometimes face an issue logging into your account or find that your account has been suspended for myriad reasons. Thankfully, you can use the StreamFab Disney Plus downloader, which is your one-stop solution to the problem, and with the help of which, you can now watch all your Disney Plus content offline.