The Best Windows 10 Screen Recorder and How It Works
Summary: How can you record your screen? If you are looking for the best flexible screen recorder for your computer or smartphone, here is everything you need to know.You may come across an exciting or informative video that you would like to save and download, but the download option is not available on the site. Other times, you may want to tutor someone on how a particular software or mobile application works. The use of lengthy texts may be a viable option but not the best option. Screen recording comes as the best option in these two cases. Screen recording captures a video of the screen of your smartphone, tablet, or computer and enables future playback.
- • Record any videos for offline viewing on iOS devices
- • Allow you to trim, crop your file and add watermark and PIP effects, etc.
- • Easy and free to use
Table of Contents
- Recommendable Screen Recording Software
When Do You Need a Screen Recorder?
Apart from walkthrough tutorials on navigating through software and obtaining content without a download option, there are several instances when you need a screen recorder. They may include;
- To record training videos. Online courses and training videos are very popular today. A screen recorder lets you record training videos that you can review later.
- During gameplay. If you are an enthusiastic game who has developed good gaming skills and strategies, you may want to share your skills with the world. A screen recorder windows 10 helps you share your skills with other gamers and the world.
- To record webinars and presentations. Webinars are useful seminars conducted over the internet. Recording these seminars and presentations to view later is very important. A screen recorder for windows 10 comes in hand for webinar and presentation recording.
Recommendable Screen Recording Software
DVDFab Screen Recorder & Editor for iOS
If you come across an exciting video that you would like to save for later viewing, DVDFab Screen Recorder & Editor for iOS will come to the rescue of you. This screen recorder for windows permits Apple users to record everything on their screen by integrating and combining iOS screen recording and editing software. After recording what is taking place on the screen of an iPad or iPhone, one carries out editing with features such as cropping, trimming, and watermarking.
DVDFab Screen Recorder & Editor for iOS features:
- Captures both video and audio. The AirPlay Mirroring feature ensures that screen recording on an iOS device is easy and the recorded file's video and audio are synchronized during playback without any drag.
- Video and audio editing capabilities. DVDFab Screen Recorder & Editor for iOS offers a couple of video editing features. You can make your videos look professional by adding text and image watermarks to your videos, getting rid of unwanted parts and frames by trimming and cropping features, and employing advanced editing features such as transition effects, animations, captions, etc.
- Preview Edits. Before the final stamp of approval, this iOS recorder & editor presents you with an opportunity to preview your video as well as the edits you made. This enables you to double-check your work and improve on areas that need further improvement.
- Saves frequently used configurations. This screen recording software allows users to save their frequently used configurations from promoting efficiency and quick access in the future. These configurations are saved as personal profiles.
- PIP effect. DVDFab Screen Recorder & Editor for iOS enables the creation of the PIP(Picture-in-Picture) effect. If recording the audio and video from the device does not solve your entire problem, turning on your computer's camera or a webcam and putting on a microphone can bring in another video and audio track separately into the timeline.
- Prepares the final videos for further tasks. This screen recording software stores final videos in MP4 format. Many devices accept this format, but the software has a useful option to source the last video into the video converter to allow the users to convert the MP4 video into other formats.
How to use DVDFab Screen Recorder & Editor for iOS
Step 1: Launching the software
You will double-click on the DVDFab 11 desktop icon, then go to the Screen Recorder & Editor for iOS. This is in the utility tab. At the popup window, you will follow on-screen instructions that will enable you to connect to DVDFab through AirPlay Mirroring.
Step 2: Screen recording procedure
In the default setup, hitting the recording button will enable you to record only the video stream from your device. You can add an audio stream of your device to the recording by manually toggling the switch on the left side of the timeline. You can create a PIP effect through the "Add Video Track" button and a voice narration through the "Add Audio Track" button.
Click on the red recording button to initiate the recording when everything is ready.
Step 3: Editing and exporting the final video.
You stop the recording process after finishing the tasks and operations on the screen. After you stop the recording, click the preview button to ensure the recorded video is what you intended to have. A preview button is near the top right corner of the screen. After previewing, you start editing the captured video by cropping out unwanted parts, trimming off irrelevant clips, and adding images and texts to your video.
After editing and previewing your edited video, click the Save button to export the video.
If you are using a windows device, there are a couple of solutions to your screen recording problem. Game Bar is a built-in Windows 10 screen recording extension invented to capture clips of video games but is used for all forms of screen video recording.
Here is how you use Game Bar:
- Open the application window you wish to record
- Press Window + G on your computer keyboard to open Game Bar
- Check the checkbox on the on-screen popup confirming "Yes, this is a game." This is the way to go regardless of the type of screen video recording you are set to indulge in.
- To enable external audio streams, you can click on the microphone button. You can adjust other options before kick-starting your screen recording, such as adjusting the sounds of apps that may be open.
- When relaxed and ready, click on the red Recording button to begin recording.
- When you have captured everything you intended to capture, halt recording by clicking on the recording bar on the top right of the window.
Game Bar, however, does not capture the entire desktop and some programs such as File Manager. However, this does not leave you without viable options.
WinX HD Video Converter Deluxe
WinX HD Video Converter Deluxe is a video processing software and the best option for screen recording Windows 10 users. The video software combines screen recording, video converting, DVD ripping, video downloading, and webcam recording on one platform.
WinX HD Video Converter Deluxe is the best screen recorder for windows 10 because of the following incredible features;
- It is compatible with Windows 10. That is 32 bit and 64-bit versions of Windows 10
- An easy-to-use interface.
- It allows a user to record the entire screen of their computer or specific areas that they wish to focus on.
- It does not add a watermark to your captured videos.
- Users can edit and convert their videos into different formats without seeking additional software.
- Smooth screen video recordings without lag.
- You can do screening recording with your face and voice and use an inbuilt paint tool during recording.
- WinX HD Video Converter Deluxe can record multiple screens concurrently.
- High-quality recorded videos.
To use WinX HD Video Converter Deluxe, you have to download and install the software on your computer. After installing the software, here are the steps to follow to obtain a good screen video recording;
Launch the software and then click the "Recorder" button.
To record your PC screen, you choose the "Screen" button, but if you want to record the desktop screen and webcam at the same time, you choose the "Screen & Webcam" button
Adjust the settings to suit your preferences before commencing the screen capture. You can click "Crop" to select the focus part of your screen that you want to record and apply the change by clicking the green round button.
At the bottom right of the window, a "Rec" button will initiate screen video recording within a few seconds. You click on "Stop" or Ctrl + R to stop the recording.
After reviewing the whole passage, it is very clear that DVDFab Screen Recorder & Editor for iOS performs the best for its comprehensive features and easy to start steps, convenient to handle with even if you are totally new to screen recording.
Frequently Asked Questions
How can I record my computer screen?
Recording your computer screen is easy. Using different software and steps to navigate through them discussed above in this article, you will find it easy and exciting to do screening recording. DVDFab Screen Recorder & Editor for iOS and WinX HD Video Converter Deluxe and built-in screen recorder Windows 10 are your go-to options.
How can I record my screen with audio?
DVDFab Screen Recorder & Editor for iOS provides an excellent opportunity to record your screen with audio through AirPlay Mirroring feature that enables synced and smooth playback of screen-recorded videos.
Can I do screen recording on Windows 10?
Yes, you can. Game Bar is a free Windows 10 screen recording extension that enables you to screen record. It offers up to 4 hours of service, and it is limited to screen recording one app at a time. Your file manager and desktop can, however, not be screen recorded.