How to Convert YouTube to MP4 for Android?
Summary: If you want to convert YouTube to MP4 for playback on your android, you should take a look to this article. Here different methods and tools are listed.
YouTube has gained worldwide popularity for serving HD videos since 13 years. You can find almost every video on YouTube that you are looking for. Because YouTube provides high definition videos so most people would like to download them in MP4 format to watch them on other devices like TVs and Android smartphone. In this article we will discuss how to convert YouTube videos to MP4 on android. So sit back and enjoy the article till the end.
Part 1: How to Convert YouTube to MP4 for Android Easily and Quickly?
You can use DVDFab YouTube video downloader to download your favorite YouTube videos. The videos are downloaded in MP4 format. So there is actually no need to convert those downloaded YouTube videos. You can just transfer those videos from your PC to your Android phone and watch them. Here’s a quick tutorial to use the DVDFab YouTube video downloader.
• First of all download and install the DVDFab 10 32-bit software for Windows 10/8/7/Vista.
• Then open the software and move to the ‘Utilities’ tab. Click it, a dropdown list will open.
• Scroll down a little bit and click on ‘YouTube Video Downloader’. Let it download and install itself.
• When the YouTube video downloader gets installed open it from the ‘Utilities’ tab. A separate browser like window will open in which YouTube will open automatically.
• Now search your favorite YouTube video or song in this YouTube search window.
• When the video starts playing a blue ‘Download’ button will appear on top of the video player.
• Hover the mouse over this blue button and it will give you download options as video resolutions like 360p, 480p, 720p, 1080p, etc.
• Click the folder icon below the player to choose the download location.
• Then click the desired resolution to start downloading your YouTube video to MP4.
• After selecting and clicking the resolution click the ‘Download’ tab. Here you can see the YouTube video’s download progress.
• Click the folder icon next to the download progress bar to open the folder containing your downloaded YouTube video in MP4 format.
• Now just copy this downloaded YouTube MP4 video to your Android phone and start watching.
Part 2: How to convert YouTube to MP4 for Android With Android Apps?
If you don’t want to use a PC and want to directly download YouTube to MP4 on your Android phone then we are recommending you two apps here. Both these Android apps are capable of downloading and converting YouTube videos to MP4 format. These two apps are tiny YouTube to MP4 converter Android apps and are easy to use. These two apps are listed below.
1. Snaptube YouTube to MP4 Converter Android App
Snaptube is an Android app which can directly download and convert YouTube to MP4. Currently this app isn’t available on Google Play Store. But you can download it from trusted sources. Please avoid unknown sources as they can be malicious and may contain viruses.
· Download and install Snaptube from trusted sources like apkmirror.
· Open the app and tap the ‘Video sites’ tab and tap ‘YouTube’ icon.
· This will automatically open YouTube. Click the search button and search for your favorite video.
· Tap the video to play it and when the video starts playing tap the ‘Yellow Download Button’ in the bottom right corner of the app’s screen.
· When you tap the download button then you will be offered multiple resolutions like 1080P, 360P, 480P etc. Tap the desired video resolution and then change the ‘File Name’ and also change the download path if necessary.
· Finally tap the yellow ‘Download’ button to start downloading YouTube to MP4.
· Use a file explorer to locate the downloaded YouTube video and play it on your phone.
2. TubeMate YouTube to MP4 Converter Android App
Another good app and nice MP4 YouTube downloader for Android. This app is specially designed for downloading YouTube to MP4 on Android. First of all I should tell you that download this app only from trusted sources like apkmirror. TubeMate downloaded from other sources may be a potential virus. Here’s a quick tutorial for using this free youtube MP4 downloader for android.
· Download and install the TubeMate app from trusted sources.
· Open the app and it will automatically load YouTube. Either search for a video on in this app or paste the YouTube video link in the app’s address bar.
· Tap the video to start playing it. And then tap the red download button in the bottom right corner.
· Tapping the red download button will give you several download options. Tap the desired resolution like 1920x1080 to start downloading your YouTube video to MP4.
· Once the video gets downloaded use an advanced file manager to locate it and start watching it using the Android video player.
If you own a desktop computer and want to download YouTube to MP4 for your Android phone then the DVDFab YouTube video downloader is the best and free option. If you don’t want to use a PC then use your Android phone. Either install Snaptube or TubeMate YouTube to MP4 downloader app for Android. These apps are very good at downloading Full HD YouTube videos to MP4. Only make sure that the apps you are downloading are not modified and come from the developer itself. Now the choice is yours.