How to Convert YouTube Videos to MP4 iPhone For Offline Enjoyment
Summary: This article will show you how to convert YouTube videos to MP4 for/on iPhone for offline enjoyment. Go to check the 3 different ways.
YouTube is the number one video hosting website. It features millions of videos and you can find songs, movies, and even tutorials on it. But YouTube doesn’t provide an official way to download the videos. The ‘watch offline’ feature is temporary and you can’t transfer that saved video to any other device from your iPhone. So, it would be better to download those YouTube videos to MP4. In this article I am listing some tools which will let you download YouTube to MP4 iPhone or in batch mode on PC.
Part 1: How to Download YouTube to MP4 for iPhone in Batch?
It’s easy to download YouTube videos to iPhone and you will find many online tools and free software for the same. But none or only a few tools support batch YouTube video downloading. By batch downloading we mean downloading multiple YouTube videos simultaneously. If you are unable to find a reliable batch YouTube video downloaderto download YouTube videos for iPhone, then we present to you DVDFab YouTube video downloader. It is one of the best YouTube video downloaders which can batch download YouTube videosto MP4. After downloading, you can transfer them to your iPhone. Here’s a quick tutorial for this awesometool.
· Download and install the 32-bit DVDFab 10.
· Open the program and go to the ‘Utilities’ tab and click ‘YouTube Video Downloader’. Let it download and install itself.
· Now again go to the ‘Utilities’ tab and click the downloaded and installed ‘YouTube Video Downloader’ tool. A separate window will open and YouTube will open by default.
· Now search for your favorite video and click to play it. When the video starts playing a blue ‘Download’ button will appear in the top left corner of the video frame.
· Hover the mouse pointer over this button and click the desired resolution to start downloading it.
· Now start searching for another video and download it the same way.
· After adding all your videos to the download basket click the ‘Download’ tab and you’ll see that all your YouTube videos are downloading as a batch.
· After downloading the videos you can transfer them to your iPhone for offline enjoyment.
Part 2: How to Convert YouTube to MP4 on iPhone?
Part 1 described a tool for downloading YouTube videos to MP4. But what if you want to directly download YouTube videos to your iPhone. Don’t worry as we have some apps that will help you download YouTube videos directly to your iPhone, no PC or Mac is needed. You can just try out this iPhone app below to convert and download YouTube to MP4 iPhone directly.
1. Documents 6
· Download and install the ‘Documents 6’ app from the app store.
· Open the app on your iPhone and tap the safari icon in the bottom rightcorner just next to the shopping cart icon.
· This will display a web browser. Now just search for “savefromnet” and don’t use quotes while searching. Tap the link “en.savefrom.net”.
· Now you’ll need a YouTube video link so that you can convert and download YouTube to MP4 iPhone directly.
· Just open the YouTube app on your iPhone and tap share and then copy the video link.
· Now paste this link in the ‘Documents 6’ app which shows the savefrom.net webpage. Tap the ‘Enter the URL’ and enter the video link. After entering the video link tap the green arrow button.
· On tapping the green button you will see various download options in different resolution. Tap the desired resolution to start downloading YouTube to MP4 iPhone directly.
· Once the video is downloaded you can find it in the downloads section of the ‘Documents 6’ app. Now you can watch those YouTube videos offline anytime.
You can use YouTube++ for iPhone which not only blocks YouTube ads but also lets you download YouTube to MP4 iPhone. First of all you need to install this app using Cydia impactor then you have to follow this tutorial below.
· After installing the app open it and search for your favorite YouTube video and play it.
· Once the video starts playing tap the ‘Save’ button and select the desired resolution to start downloading YouTube to MP4 iPhone.
· Tap the ‘Downloads’ tab in the app to access your downloaded YouTube videos.
Part 3: How to Personalize Downloaded YouTube Videos?
Now you just have learned to batch download YouTube videos and convert them to MP4 on iPhone in part 1 and part 2 respectively. But if you want to personalize your downloaded videos then this part 3 is extremely useful. By personalizing your downloaded YouTube videos I mean converting the video to another format, change its resolution, edit the video with tools like rotate, crop, trim, add watermark, and subtitles. If you want all these functions in a single tool then DVDFab Video Converter is the right tool for you. Here are the salient features of this video converter and editor software.
1. Convert your downloaded YouTube videos to another video formats. It supports almost all video formats that are being used interchangeably.
2. DVDFab Video Converter also provides device specific conversion. Like, you can convert a video for your iPhone in this tool by loading the iPhone profile. You don’t have to make any changes and the entire conversion will be automatic. However you can still change the video settings by clicking the ‘Advanced Settings’ button.
3. The built-in video editor allows you to cut, crop, trim (multiple trims), rotate, add watermark and subtitles to your video.
4. If you have multiple youtube videos to convert then you can batch convert them instead of converting them one-by-one. Simply add multiple videos and change settings for each video separately. Then hit the ‘Start’ button, your videos will be converted in batch.
5. If you computer has a powerful hardware like Intel Core i7 and Nvidia GeForce GTX 10 series graphics cards then conversion process will be accelerated through technologies like Intel Quick Sync and Nvidia CUDA. Because of these two technologies the conversion time will be reduced to a great extent.
So that was all about downloading YouTube to MP4 iPhone. You just learned to download YouTube videos in batch mode with the YouTube to MP4 converter in part 1. You also learned to directly download YouTube to MP4 iPhone directly to its storage. And in part 3 you got familiar with the DVDFab video editing software which is extremely good for customizing videos for iPhone. Now it’s up to you, how will you use these tools.