How to Download Episodes on Netflix on Mac/Laptop/iPhone
Summary: Watching Netflix is an all-time pleasure, but following the steps of how to download Netflix episodes on Macbook, laptop & iPhones makes it flexible & free.
Table of Contents
- How to download Netflix episodes on Netflix on Macbook: With StreamFab Netflix Downloader
While talking about online entertainment, Netflix is not only unavoidable but also irresistible. However, to satisfy your irresistible temptation of Netflix, you definitely want to explore the Netflix world in your customizable offline world so that nothing can stop you from getting lost in your favorite Netflix library on your favorite device anytime, anywhere. So, if you are looking for options on how to download episodes on Netflix on Mac or other platforms, you’re on the right page.
While comprehending your craving for quality content, Netflix has come up with downloading option to let you stay hooked to this platform as long as you want in your offline world. So, here you will get three ways how to download Netflix episodes on Mac, laptop & iPhone. First, however, before getting into the downloading steps, you must know what are the downloading limits of Netflix downloads so that you can get the best advantages of Netflix downloading features.
It is unfortunate but true that the Netflix downloading feature has come up with many limitations. Some limitations vary from one Netflix subscription to others, but some restrictions apply irrespective of your subscription. For example, while knowing the Netflix downloading limitations, you can easily decide what kind of downloading option you want for your customizable offline watch.
- You can download a maximum of 100 pieces of Netflix content, including movies, shows, episodes, etc., at a time on a single device.
- To download more than 100 pieces of content, you must delete the previous downloads because the maximum limit is 100 titles.
- Depending on your Netflix subscription plan, you will be allowed to download content on one/two/four devices at a time.
- The download expiry date of every Netflix content is different since Netflix has additional licensing agreements with various third-party content providers.
- Some downloads expire after 7 days, while others expire within 48 hours.
- For some downloaded content, you would get an expiry notification just before 7 days of its actual expiry date.
- All Netflix content is not available for download.
- If your downloaded content gets removed from the Netflix library, the download will be removed immediately.
- If you cancel your Netflix subscription, you wouldn't be able to access any of your Netflix downloads for offline watching.
- There are limits to downloading the same content more than one time.
- Even if the Netflix app allows you to download content from mobile and Windows PC, when you ask how to download episodes on Netflix on Macbook, Netflix will disappoint you.
Even though Netflix doesn't allow you the download content on Mac OS since there is no Netflix app for Macbook, with the Netflix video downloader from StreamFab, you can download the entire Netflix library on your Mac or Windows PC. While customizing audio-video quality to limitless downloading options, you can bypass any Netflix downloading limitation with this software.
- Download ads-free regional content in 1080p resolution & EAC3 5.1 audio quality.
- Unlimited downloads in Mp4 format for all device compatibility.
- Simultaneous downloads of multiple contents at a time.
- Customize subtitles & metadata selection of your downloads.
- Scheduled video auto downloading option.
Get the downloader at $39.99/month, $69.99/year, or $89.99 for a lifetime with a cash refund promise in 30 days.
Step 1: Software Launching
Launch the software on your Macbook or Windows PC to reach the VIP Service option.
Step 2: Website login
Locate the Netflix website from the right-side list and sign into your account with your official credentials. After that, select the Netflix title to download.
Step 3: Download initiating
While playing your selected titles, you will get "Download" pop-ups & you need to click on them to initiate the downloading process.
Since the Netflix app is available for Windows laptops and you can download any of your favorite Netflix content through this app on your Windows laptop, desktop, or tablet. So, while following the steps of how to download Netflix episodes on the laptop, you can enjoy your favorite Netflix content on the big screen of your laptop.
Step 1: Since Netflix won't allow you to download content via web browser, you must download the Netflix app from Microsoft Store and install it on your Windows laptop.
Step 2: While launching the Netflix app for the first time, you will get a pop-up downloadable link notification once you have logged into the app. Select the "Menu" icon on the upper-left corner of the page.
Step 3: To reach "Available for Download," scroll through the page. Select the "Download" icon. Once the download finishes, select the "Menu" icon and go for "My Downloads."
Step 4: Here, you will notice the list of your downloaded content to select anything to play. And to remove content, move to the "Download" icon under content and hit "Delete Download."
Pro Tips: You can also turn on the " Smart Download" option as default to enjoy the auto-delete option for watched episodes & auto-download option for the next episodes.
While enjoying your Netflix world on the big screen of your laptop, if you want to watch them on your iPhone while traveling, the Netflix app for iPhone would let you do that with a few clicks. So, while following the steps of how to download Netflix episodes on your iPhone, you can enjoy your favorite Netflix library on your iPhone in your offline world with your earplug on.
Step 1: From App Store, you need to download, install & launch the Netflix app on your iPhone and log into your Netflix account.
Step 2: After that, choose the titles to download & hit on the "Download" button placed under the "Play" button. To download any individual episode, you need to tap on the "Download" icon next to the episodes.
Step 3: Select the "Download" tab from the bottom menu bar to see the downloaded content. In the upper side of the "Download" tab, you can go for the "Smart Download" option for auto-deleting & auto-downloading episodes of watched ones and new ones, respectively.
Step 4: To play the downloaded content, click on the "Play" icon & to delete the download, click on the "Right" icon. A pop-up will appear with "Play" & "Delete Download" options. Select one of your choices.
Step 5: For quality adjustment of your downloads, go to "Netflix Setting Menu"> "More"> "App Settings." To adjust download video quality & location, go for "Wi-Fi Only," "Download Video Quality,"/ "Download location."
Step 6: Afterward, select any options from the "Standard"/ "High" quality option. If you want to delete all the downloads, go for "Delete All Downloads" and tap "Ok" to confirm your selection.
It is free to download the Netflix app on any compatible device but to download Netflix content, you have to take the Netflix subscription of your choice.
Netflix has three subscription plans: Basic at $9.99/month with one device streaming, Standard at $15.49/month with two simultaneous streaming, and Premium at $19.99/month with four simultaneous streaming.
No, Netflix currently is not offering any free trial service.
If you always want to stay close to your favorite Netflix world, nothing would be best but to follow the steps of how to download Netflix episodes on Macbook/laptop/iPhone. And to enjoy your Netflix offline world without any limitation, you must stay close to the StreamFab Netflix Downloader for your unlimited Netflix downloading option.