The Best DVD Player for iPad
Summary: As we all know there is no DVD player for iPad per se. Here we tested the best way to convert your DVDs to a format that your iPad can recognize. DVDFab DVD ripper saves you from finding an external CD drive for iPad, allowing you to stream DVDs to iPad. Keep reading to find the best DVD player for iPad .
Do you want an iPhone DVD player to play iso on iPad/iPhone/Apple devices? Apple’s iPad is one of the most popular devices for playing digital content on the go. So how do I put a DVD on my iPad? While there is no DVD player for iPad per se, there is a way to convert your DVDs to a format that your iPad can recognize. With that in mind, today we’re going to talk about the best method to convert DVDs and then transfer them directly to an iPad in a playback-ready state. Continue to read and find the Apple DVD reader.
Table of Contents
DVD Ripper is a Windows and Mac tool that allows you to rip any DVD disc and convert its contents to a variety of different formats. What is the outstanding feature of this Apple DVD reader is that you can convert DVDs to formats compatible with specific types of devices, such as iPad. So although you may not be able to find an external DVD Player for your iPad, using this software surely guarantees your transferring DVDs to iPad smoothly and watching DVD on iPad.
DVDFab also offers a lifetime-free but simplified version - DVDFab HD Decrypter - that can rip most encrypted DVD to MP4 & MKV format only. Now, let's see how this DVD player for Macbook works.
Steps on how do I put a DVD on my iPad:
(1) Launch DVDFab and go to the Ripper module. Pop in the DVD you want to rip and wait until the DVD player for iPad automatically loads it up, or use the “Add” button to manually load it yourself.
(2) Click "Choose Other Profile" to select an output format. Options are available to select audio tracks and subtitles, set video and audio parameters, etc. The Advanced Settings lets you play around with things like resolution, codec, encoding method, frame rate, etc. Few Apple DVD player apps have so powerful video editors.
(3) Select the “Mobile Device” option if you want to transfer the ripped file directly to your iPad. Finally, click the Start button.
Detailed Comparison between Free and Paid Version
|Support MKV/MP4 profile only
|Support all formats
|Output 480p video only
|Output lossless video quality
|Output 2.0 audio channels only
|Convert video to 1080P
|Support CPU encoding only (No GPU acceleration)
|Support 5.1 multi-channel audios
|Support CUDA Acceleration, AMD Acceleration, IQS Acceleration, Adult DVDs, Latest Protection
If you are going to play DVD discs, folders, and ISO files, PlayerFab All-In-One is your best choice. It is the best ISO player available in the market since it supports different file formats as well as makes them accessible for users to playback DVD/Blu-ray/UHD discs, local videos, and videos from different streaming platforms such as Netflix and Amazon.
What's more about this DVD player for iPad? Let us have a look the features that makes it worthy to use.
- Capable of playing local videos, DVD/Blu-ray/UHD disc and streaming videos.
- Navigation Menu on DVDs, Blu-rays and 4K Ultra HD Blu-rays.
- Support playing videos on popular streaming platforms, like Amazon, Netflix, Tubi, Peacock, etc.
- Online playback video in FHD 1080p video quality and EAC3 audio quality.
- Support all popular formats such as H.264, H.265/HEVC, MP4, MKV, MOV, FLV, VOB, M2TS
- PC and TV Playback Modes Optimized for Small/Huge Screens.
- Support hardware decoding of AMD, IQS (Intel Quick Sync) and NVIDIA CUDA.
- Play high-quality 4K UHD video in HDR10 effect.
If you were disappointed before that there’s no actual DVD player for iPad you can finally find the solution. Ripping DVDs and transferring the contents to your iPad may not seem like the perfect solution but this DVD Ripper software makes the whole process very easy and intuitive so this is the closest alternative you can get to having a more traditional DVD player for iPad.
I am sorry to tell you: No! There is no DVD player or DVD drive on iPad that can detect a DVD disc, Nor can any apps. If you want to play DVD on iPad, you have to convert a DVD to video format compatible with your device.
If you want to download a DVD to iPad, try this free DVD ripper to do that. Are you concerned about the video quality after DVD conversion? Don’t worry. DVDFab DVD Ripper converts a disc without any quality loss and it can upscale videos by 300%.