Rip DVD to YouTube - Decrypt DVD - Create DVD for YouTube
Posted by WiKi
Summary: What is the best way to upload a DVD to YouTube? You can finish that without any software, or upload DVD to YouTube with any DVD to YouTube to MP3 converters free in this article. Rip DVD and upload to YouTube or make a video directly and upload to YouTube. Follow the steps below and you will make it.
The Most Complete Multimedia Backup SolutionsAs the world’s most complete multimedia backup solution package, DVDFab 11 offers four major modules, Copy, Ripper, Video Converter and Creator, and some other wonderful tools like the Cinavia Removal and Enlarger AI to achieve better result. And a bunch of other useful utility tools with amazing features, such as DRM Removal, are also provided.
How to upload a DVD to YouTube is a confusion to many YouTube users. If you grasp the skill of how to upload DVD to YouTube, your studio must be flooded with visitors. Now, YouTube to DVD knowledge is imparted in this article. Read it and find the best way to upload DVD to YouTube based on your preference.
Before learning how to upload a DVD to YouTube, be clear about two things involved in this matter.
“Upload DVD to YouTube for commercial use” is not allowed, unless you are the first author of the DVD video. If you upload a DVD to YouTube with unlicensed contents, the video will be blocked immediately. Someone may ask if I can mark the uploaded video as Private. I am sorry to tell you that you are also against the law. If you are too crazy about a DVD/Blu ray movie, download it for you offline viewing.
It is easy to upload DVD to YouTube as long as your DVD videos are in the formats of MP4, MOV, AVI, WMV, FLV, MPEG-4, MPEG-PS, DNxHR, WebM, 3GPP, GineForm, ProRes, as well as HEVC.
If such two requirements are met, it is time to log in your YouTube account with username and password and start to upload DVD to YouTube. For example, “how do I upload my family video DVD onto YouTube”? Now steps on how to upload a DVD to YouTube without the support of third-part software.
Without the help of a third-party DVD ripper, you can upload a DVD to YouTube like this.
• Log into YouTube with your account
• Click the “+” icon > “ Upload Video” on the top right
• Insert your disc and click “Select Files”
• Upload DVD to YouTube
• Name your video and describe it
• Set it as Public or others based on your needs
If you have a DVD and it is legal for you to upload it to YouTube, but the video format is not compatible with YouTube, how to upload a DVD to YouTube? Let a DVD ripper do you a favor. Here I have collected some top DVD to YouTube rippers for you choice. Learn about the features of each of them and decide which one to use for DVD to YouTube conversion.
(1) DVDFab DVD Ripper (Windows/Mac)
• Upload DVD to YouTube free in 30 days
• Convert DVD to MP4, AVI, FLV, M2TS, MKV, TS and WMV formats
• Work 10 times faster than the normal speed
• Rip DVD to YouTube losslessly
• Support batch DVD to YouTube conversion
• Three output directories: Mobile Device, Folder and YouTube
(2) How to upload a DVD to YouTube with DVDFab DVD Ripper:
• Get DVDFab DVD Ripper launched on Windows or Mac
• Click the module of “Ripper”
• Insert your DVD to an optical drive and load your file
• Choose Other Titles if you don’t want the main movie selected
• Customize your DVD using “Advanced Settings” and “Video Edit” (Optional)
• Choose output video format by clicking “Choose Other Profile”
• Click the option of “Globe” at the bottom and log on your YouTube account
• Start to upload DVD to YouTube
(3) Details about video editing with this DVD to YouTube Converter
Click the option of “Advanced Settings”, and you will be able to adjust a video’s Codec, Frame Rate, Resolution, Encoding Method, Video Quality, and Split DVD by chapter,
On the same panel, you can set an audio’s codec (AAC, AC3, EAC3, MP3, DTS), Channels, Volume, Sample Rate, Bit Rate as well as volume.
Click the option of “Advanced Settings” in this DVD to YouTube ripper, and you can also adjust the subtitle in your DVD video. There are four modes for subtitle wen you upload DVD to YouTube, including “Direct render to video”, “ Remux into file”, “Extract to idx/sub file” and “Extract to srt file”. Besides there are VobSub Subtitle and SRT Subtitle for your choice.
Click the option of “Video Edit” on the main interface of this DVD to YouTube converter, and you will be enabled to add video effects such as Text, Image and Subtitle to your video. Meanwhile, you can set video properties, crop video ,trim video, delete the effects you have added to your video as well as adjust the playback speed of the file.
(4) Other Solutions to how to upload DVD to YouTube
TunesKit Video Converter (Windows/Mac)
• Convert DVD to digital in 250 output formats
• Work fast at a speed of 60X
• Convert DVD to YouTube losslessly
• Provide a video cutter
• Easy to use: upload DVD to YouTube with 3 steps
WinX DVD Ripper (Windows)
• $67.95 for lifetime use
• Convert DVD to AVI, MPEG and MP4 formats
• Speed: 32X faster
• Time to convert DVD to YouTube: one hour or above
HandBrake DVD to YouTube Converter(Windows/Mac/Linux)
• Only able to convert small-size DVD movies
• Rip DVD to MKV and MP4 (no other formats supported)
• Batch scan and queueing of encodes
• Offer a powerful video filter: crop, deinterlace, denoise
• Unable to get rid of any DVD copy protection
VLC DVD to YouTube Ripper (Windows/Mac/Linux)
• Act as a DVD to YouTube converter and media player
• Rip DVD to YouTube rapidly
• Simple and stable to use
• Convert DVD to digital with some loss
Can I use MakeMKV to upload DVD to YouTube?
You’d better not. Although MakeMKV is good DVD ripping software and Blu ray ripper, MKV is the only output format it supports. While MKV is not available on YouTube, so you have to convert MKV to MP4 to make ripped DVD videos available on YouTube.
When you rip DVD to digital formats like MP4 and upload the videos to YouTube, there may be DVD copy protections blocking you from converting DVD to YouTube. How do you deal with it? Here, I am going to list some common DVD protections and show you the best solution to decrypt DVD and help you upload DVD to YouTube.
(1) Common DVD copy protection:
• Sony ARccOS
• Apple FairPlay
• RC (Region Code)
• RCE (Region-code enhanced)
• APS (Analog Protection System)
• UOPs (User Operation Prohibition)
For detail information about each DVD copy protection, you can find the answer in the article of MakeMKV Review, where also talks about Blu-ray copy protection and how to decrypt it with free Blu ray ripping software.
(2) DVD to YouTube converters to decrypt DVD:
Remove Cinavia watermark easily from DVDs and keep DVDs play back normally.
• DVDFab Passkey for DVD
Able to remove RC, RCE, APS, UOPs, ARccOS, RipGuard, etc.
• DVD Shrink
Decrypt DVD copy protection like CSS, UOPs, Region Code
• AnyDVD HD
Get rid of RC, ARccOS, RipGuard DVD copy protection
• DVD Smith
Eliminate Region Code, CSS, ARccOS,as well as UOPs
• DVD Decrypter
Enable you to remove CSS and Region Code
WinX DVD Ripper
• Decrypt 99-Titles in DVD discs
(3) How to decrypt DVD with DVDFab Passkey for DVD
• Get this DVD to YouTube decrypter launched in Windows
• Launch it and insert your DVD
• Wait for DVDFab Passkey to detect and remove protection
• Set an output folder and save your decrypted DVD
• Start to convert DVD to YouTube with your favorite DVD ripper
“What is the time limit of footage for uploading on YouTube? Is there any cost to pay”? According to some YouTube lover, you can upload DVD to YouTube no longer than 15 minutes before you log on. After you sign in, DVD to YouTube videos can last for 12 hours.
Is there a way to export only 10 minutes of a one-hour performance that is on a DVD so that it can be uploaded to YouTube? If you really find there is a time limit on DVD to YouTube uploading, trim the videos while or after you rip DVD to YouTube.
While you are ripping DVD to YouTube, how to trim a video or extract the exact video clip from a whole file? Click the button of “Video Edit” on the main interface of DVDFab DVD Ripper and use the “Trim video” button to finish that.
If you have ripped DVD videos to your computer, get the video clip you want with DVDFab Toolkit before DVD to YouTube. This free video editor is compatible with Windows. Start this software in your computer and click “Trim” under “Video Tools”. Then load your ripped DVD video and set its “Start Time” and “End Time”. Alternatively, you can use the slider under the video to extract the clip. After that, set an output folder and click the button of “Start”.
Then you can upload the short-time DVD videos to YouTube based on your need.
YouTube expects to see original videos and spread them worldwide, rather than deal with copied videos with lots of efforts. So instead of ripping videos from copied DVD and “upload DVD to YouTube”, you need to learn the skills of how to create your own videos with music. Here I will show you a simple way to do that with DVDFab Toolkit.
Better than “upload DVD to YouTube”:
• Launch DVDFab Toolkit on Windows
• Click “PIC to Video” under “Image Tools”
• Add your images and set the options on the interface
• Insert Audio to make a video
• Set an output folder
• Click the button of “Start”
Then you can upload this original video to YouTube free and easily. If lucky, you can also make money. Don’t you think it is good than “upload DVD to YouTube”?
How to upload a DVD to YouTube? You can do it directly without the help of third-party software. Or, rip DVD to digital format like MP4 and upload it to YouTube. There are lots of DVD to YouTube converters you can use in the market. Among them DVDFab DVD Ripper is the best. When you convert DVD to YouTube, DVD copy protection may stand in the way. Don’t worry! I have introduced some powerful programs to decrypt DVD. Finally, in order to help you run YouTube videos more easily, there is DVDFab Toolkit helping you create your own videos, which is better than learning “how to upload a DVD to YouTube”. Besides DVD to YouTube, if you are also interested in how to convert YouTube to DVD, read another article.