Easy 7 Fixes of Amazon Prime Not Working on TV Issue: With Downloading Option
Summary: When you are living in the era of cable-cutting entertainment, Amazon Prime Video is the app that you would want to enjoy anytime, anywhere, on any device. However, suppose you are challenged with the "Amazon Prime not working on TV" issue while accessing your favorite Amazon Prime content on your TV or other devices. In that case, you will get the best seven fixes to this common problem through this article.
- • The only one to download the latest TV shows and movies as premium 1080p MP4 videos
- • Auto-download newly-released episodes if it is a TV show
- • Choose your preferred video codec between H.264 and H.265
- • Accessible to the free trial of all downloaders, including Netflix, Amazon and more
Table of Contents
- 7 Methods to Fix the Amazon Prime Video Not Working on TV Issue
Amazon Prime Video will undoubtedly be the first app to click on if you search for variety with uniqueness in your digital entertainment world. However, no matter how affectionate you are to your favorite Amazon Prime platform, you always get annoyed whenever you face the issue of Amazon Prime not working.
So, before fixing this problem, you need to figure out the exact cause of this issue. Once you target the reason, it will be easier for you to fix it. In this article, you will get the seven most practical methods to resolve this issue while fixing the different causes behind it. Besides, if you wonder more about the Amazon com video settings, please check on this passage.
Restarting your TV or other devices could be a straightforward solution to fix Amazon Prime not working on TV issues. While trying this process, you can eliminate the temporary glitches of your TV & other devices. Once you restart your device, it will refresh the entire system of your device.
Steps to Restart TV
- To restart the TV, you must take out its plug to disconnect it from the power sources.
- After that, wait for a few minutes and plug it back in, and restart the TV to check whether your Amazon Prime Video is working or not.
- You can also use this method to fix Amazon Prime Video not working issues for other devices like mobiles, computers, etc.
While trying out solutions for Amazon Prime, not working problems, you need to be sure whether your Amazon Prime Video account is active or not. If any of your current Amazon Prime subscription plans or free trial service expires, you will not be able to access your account on any device. However, since Amazon Prime provides limited content access for free for a limited period, you won't be able to access them if your account is expired.
On the other hand, this issue can occur if too many people have been trying to use your Amazon Prime account on multiple devices. For example, Amazon gives you a maximum of two simultaneous watching of the same content. So, if you are crossing the limits of account access, you will face the problem of Amazon prime not working. So, by following these steps below, you can check the status of your account.
Steps to Check Account Status
- Go to the "Your Account" on your Amazon Prime Video page.
- Move to the "Prime Video Settings" option.
- Here, you can check your account & subscription status while managing your account settings.
If you are asking why Amazon Prime is not working, you must ensure that your existing internet connection is working correctly. To stream any Amazon Prime Video content without interruption, having a stable internet connection is not enough unless and until it matches the required speed of your streaming content. You can also stop your other internet activity while accessing Amazon Prime to increase bandwidth or change the existing network. Therefore, if your internet connection is poor, an amazon prime video download tool may save you from this dilemma.
Step to Check Internet Connectivity
- Reboot the router of your Wi-Fi connection.
- Restart your TV or other devices.
- Activate & deactivate "Airplane Mode" if you use a phone.
- You can check "balance data" on your phone.
Required Internet Speed for Streaming
- 0.9 Mbps for SD
- 3.5 Mbps for HD
- 15 Mbps to 20 Mbps for 4k videos
- 0.4 Mbps for SD
- 1.7 Mbps for HD
Steps to Check Internet Speed
You need to visit sweetest.com or fast.com on any browser you are using to ensure that the Amazon content you want to watch should be compatible with the speed mentioned above of your internet connection.
If you are facing the Roku Amazon Prime not working issue, you must ensure that you are not using any VIP support. If you are on VIP support, it probably changes your present location. Your current Amazon account won't allow you to access stream content in your changed place. So, to fix this Amazon Prime not working with Roku or another device issue, you must get rid of your existing VPN connection.
Sometimes a poor or down server of Amazon Prime can cause an Amazon Prime not working problem. So, there are two ways to check whether the Amazon server is down. First, you can go to the official Twitter account page of Amazon Prime Video to check whether there is any post regarding the server status. Secondly, you can check it through the "Down Detector" service.
Step to Check Server Status
- Visit "Amazon Prime Video-Down Detector."
- In the search result, you will get the direct down detector link to the server status of Amazon Prime Video.
- Click on the link to see the server status.
Another important reason for "Amazon prime not working on Roku" or TV is that you probably use the older app version. To check the latest version, you need to go to the App store on your device and install the app's updated version if any update is available. Now, restart your device again to eliminate the issue of Amazon Prime not working.
Reinstalling the App on your Roku or other TV could resolve the problem of Amazon Prime video not working on Roku. While trying this solution, you can eliminate any software bug that may be bothering the app's function. So, after reinstalling the App from the Play Store, you need to sign in to your Amazon Prime account all over again to check whether your Amazon account is working.
Steps to Reinstall the App on TV
- Go to the "Google Play Store."
- Look for "Amazon Prime Video."
- Install the existing App.
- Reinstall the App again.
It is very annoying when you are about to stream any of your favorite Amazon Prime video content, and it shows "Amazon prime not working on TV" or other devices. Even if it works on any of your particular devices, it neither allows you group watching on multiple devices nor your TV for a cinematic experience. However, with StreamFab, the best amazon downloader, you can easily bypass all these limitations with its most customizable features and advanced technology. So, let's see how to get the best out of these features of this downloader.
- Download any Amazon prime video content from any corner of the world on your Windows or Mac PC.
- Download videos with H.264 or H.265 codec to save storage space in your device.
- Download MP4 movies to enjoy on any device, including TV, mobile, tablets, etc., and share them with as many people as you want.
- Select 1080p resolution of the downloads with EAC3 5.1 or AAC 2.0 audio track.
- Get rid of annoying ads while downloading any Amazon Prime content.
- Save subtitles & metadata of your content for flexible watching.
- You can remux the subtitles to the video or save them as a separate SRT file.
- Auto-downloading option for a scheduled new release video.
- Download multiple videos at a time within a matter of minutes & enjoy them as long as you want.
Try these fantastic features of this Amazon Prime Video downloader with the most pocket-friendly subscription plan of $39.99/month, $69.99/year, or $89.99 for a lifetime with a 30-day money refund policy.
Step 1: Begin with VIP service:
After setting up the software on your PC, you must select the "VIP Service" option from the left side panel.
Step 2: Sign in to the site to select the video:
Go to the Amazon Prime website & sign in to your account to find & play the video you want to download.
Step 3: Complete download:
Click the "Download Now" button on the screen when you play the video. Your video will download when you are watching the video.
In case you are looking for an effective solution for the Amazon Prime Video not working issue. In that case, you will have the most beneficial seven options to fix this problem in this article. So, select the aptest one depending on the exact cause of your problem.
You can also try all of them if any one particular solution doesn't work for you. Once you resolve the problem, download the content with the most customizable downloading option of the StreamFab Amazon Downloader to bypass this issue anytime.