Can You Download Netflix Movies On Laptop? [Top 3 Options]
Summary: It is possible for users to download Netflix movies using its app, yet it has a lot of restrictions. So, this article explores the best ways to download Netflix movies on laptop and provides 3 options for doing so.
- • The only one to download the latest videos as premium MP4 videos in 1080p HDR
- • Auto-download new episodes from your favorite TV shows
- • Download 5.1-channel audios and subtitles in the language you prefer
- • Accessible to the free trial of all downloaders, including Netflix, Amazon and more
Table of Contents
- How to Download Netflix Movies on Laptop Without Limitation?
To improve your streaming viewing experience, it is highly recommended to download Netflix movies on your laptop. This ensures a seamless playback experience with exceptional visual quality. The methods covered in the article will give you the ability to watch your favorite Netflix movies offline on laptop.
If you are a Mac User, this guide is helpful: How to download movies on netflix on macbook?
Due to its ease of use and official Netflix support, many users still require this method of downloading Netflix 4K movies on laptop, despite the numerous limitations it presents. Consequently, we'll explain how to use Netflix's official download feature step by step.
With a membership plan, you can have up to 100 active downloads per device on multiple devices. This method is safe and officially supported, but not the best. The main shortcomings are as follows:
- Not all Netflix movies can be downloaded on your device.
- The downloaded movies and shows will expire after a certain period.
- You can only watch the movies and shows via the official Netflix app for Win and mobile.
- Once your subscription plan ends, you are blocked from accessing movies on Netflix anymore.
Netflix video downloader comes in handy to help you save all of your favorite Netflix videos to MP4 on laptop or other device permanently. We create a form to compare those solutions in order to save you time.
After testing out these methods for downloading Netflix movies on laptop, our team spent some time compiling a comparison sheet that included aspects such as speed, format, quality, and more.
- All the results are tested and reviewed by our team. Any unauthorized copy is prohibited. If you want to cite our results as a reference, please contact the editor to get authorization.
|Video quality and Bitrate
|YES HDR10 & Dolby Vision
|Dobly digital surround sound
Time to download
(2h3min full movie/13 episodes)
3 min 50s
|Collection, Season, Track name, Description, Writing application, Cover, Part_ID
|Movie name, Season, Track name, Part_ID, Description
|StreamFab Review: Real Person Test | Objective & Comprehensive 2023
|Quick Review of Cleverget 2023: Know More before Download
|AnyStream Review: Features, Pros & Cons and Alternative
Follow the below steps to learn how to use StreamFab Netflix Downloader.
Choose the streaming service
Next, log in to your Netflix account and looking for your favorite movies or shows.
Customize your Netflix videos
Once you play the Netflix movie or show, StreamFab will analyze the content and allow you to choose the audio, subtitle, and video quality that best suits your needs.
Start to download your Netflix movie
After customization, you can download Netflix movies on laptop right now or add them to the Downloading Queue.
CleverGet is also a feasible tool to download Netflix movies and shows on your laptop and save them in MP4 format to share with others. If you are a new user, you can have download 3 videos for free.
- Note: Only after opening the target video playback page could CleverGet recognize and parse the target Netflix video URL. To ensure that CleverGet can parse the target video URL, make sure you have visited the playback page of the target video.
How to download movies on Netflix on laptop with Cleverget?
Open CleverGet. Login with your Netflix account, and locate the target Netflix video URL.
Choose the downloading options, such as episodes, quality, format, etc.
Confirm 'Download' icon to check our the video your are currently downloading.
Anystream Netflix Downloader is designed to provide a convenient way for Netflix subscribers to download movies on Laptop in mp4 format. Also, the tool supports a wide range of streaming sites, including YouTube, Facebook, Vimeo, Dailymotion, etc. And users can easily download videos in different formats and resolutions, depending on their preferences.
How to download netflix movies on laptop via Anystream Video Downloader?
Open Anystream, and log into your streaming service account. Find the video you want to download.
Once Anystream finishes the ‘Analyze Procedures’ of the video, there will be a customization window asking you to choose the video format.
During downloading, you can see the downloading speed and expected time it takes.
Can I Download Netflix Movies on My MacBook?
Unfortunately, Netflix does not support downloading movies for offline viewing on Mac, because there is no official app for Netflix on Mac. But you can use a Netflix downloader like StreamFab to download Netflix content on your Mac.A
How many Netflix movies can I download?
Each device is limited to 100 downloads from Netflix. To create room for new content, you will need to remove titles from your device if you have reached this cap.A
Why am I unable to download movies from Netflix on my laptop?
1. Compatibility:Make sure your laptop is Windows 10/11 running the Netflix from the Microsoft Store.
2. Subscription: Netflix’s download feature is only available for certain subscription tiers.
3. App version: Outdated versions may not support downloading capabilities.
4. Device limit: Netflix enforces a limit on the number of devices that can download content at once.
How Many Devices Can I Use to Download Netflix Movies?
The number of devices on which users can download content is limited by the plan they are subscribed to.
Basic Plan (9.99$/month): You can stream movies on one device at a time.
Standard Plan (15.49$/month): You can stream movies on two devices simultaneously.
Premium Plan (19.99$/month): You can stream movies on up to four devices concurrently.
In summary, you reviewed the process of downloading Netflix movies to a laptop. You also took a look at StreamFab, a fantastic tool that lets you download all of your preferred Netflix content to your laptop. This software comes with different features and is ideal for users who wish to download content for offline viewing.