How to Burn a Blu-ray with High Quality?
Summary: Whether it’s your favorite movies or precious home videos, safeguarding these assets is essential. This article will guide you through how to burn a Blu-ray disc using two powerful tools: Blu-ray Creator and Blu-ray Copy. Dive in with me as we journey through the fascinating process of burning your own Blu-ray disc.
Table of Contents
- 1. DVDFab Blu-ray Creator - Burn Video to Blu-ray
- 2. DVDFab Blu-ray Copy - Burn Blu-ray File to Blu-ray
- 3. FAQs
As the technology grows, new ways; in fact, better ways are evolving to entertain yourselves in the much better way. In the older days, people used black & white TVs, and then color CRT TV came, now LCD, and LED are in the market for the optimum experience. Similarly, there other things too which are gone too far. One of those is the way; we used to watch and store videos.
You can now burn videos to Blu-ray disc which is capable of storing videos in HD quality and even ultra HD which is 2160p. Blu-ray discs are used to store several hours of video in high definition. If you have a TV with a big screen and want to watch a movie then go for Blu-ray because due to its quality, you can enjoy the movie in HD quality even on bigger screen.
In this article, we are going to mention two great software tools to burn Blu-ray. So, you are going to learn how to burn a Blu-ray as well.
DVDFab Blu-ray Creator is a superb software program to burn Blu-ray easily and quickly. It burns all types of videos including HD camcorder videos, etc.
- Burn 200+ formats of videos to a high-quality Blu-ray disc, ISO file or folder.
- Choose the output as BD-R, BD-RE, BD-50, BD-25, BD-9, BD-5.
- Synchronize the metadata information of the source videos on the Blu-ray menu.
- Boast multiple free and stylish menu templates and allow you to customize them.
- Allow you to select audio tracks and subtitles, as well as add external subtitles.
- Burn multiple videos to one Blu-ray disc and arrange their playback order.
- The burning speed is quite better with GPU acceleration.
Step 1: Download DVDFab Blu-ray Creator, and install on your PC.
Step 2: Launch the software and you will see the clean user interface with options such as Copy, Ripper, and Creator. You need to click on "Creator" and go to "Creator Mode" to choose Blu-ray Creator. Then, click the "+" icon to load the video file or simply drag it to this interface.
Step 3: Now, you can customize the output Blu-ray disc by making "Advanced Settings" and "Menu Settings". You can also choose the audio tracks and subtitles, or add external subtitles.
Click on "Menu Settings" and you can set the Blu-ray disc's menu page. Here you can personalize all the element and widgets in the menu templates, including background art and music, thumbnails, text font, color, and size, as well as playback buttons such as Play/Pause and Previous/Next.
Step 4: Now, select the directory for the output Blu-ray. If you want burn your video to a Blu-ray disc that can be played on a physical Blu-ray player, you must select your optical drive in the drop-down list the directory. If you want to convert the video to a Blu-ray ISO file or folder, just click the “ISO” icon or the “folder” icon to select a directory. Finally, click "Start" to initiate the burning process.
DVDFab Blu-ray Copy is slightly different from DVDFab Blu-ray Creator. The Blu-ray Creator burns any video to a Blu-ray disc, but the Blu ray Copy copies or burns the Blu-ray discs/ISO files/folders to a blank Blu-ray disc. This Blu-ray copy software features a Clone/Burn copy mode to help you burn a Blu-ray disc.
- Remove any copy protection from old or latest Blu-rays to enable backup.
- Copy any Blu-ray disc to blank disc or save it as an ISO file or folder for playback.
- Losslessly backup a disc to BD-50 or compress it to common BD-25.
- Clone and burn you Blu-ray in a 1:1 ratio with no quality loss.
- Copy any 3D Blu-ray disc and better preserve the 3D effects.
- Get faster Blu-ray copying speed with GPU-accelerated technology.
- Work with DVDFab Blu-ray Cinavia Removal to remove Cinavia watermark while copying the Blu-ray discs that are Cinavia protected.
Step 1: Download DVDFab Blu-ray Copy, and then install it on your PC.
Note: Both DVDFab Blu-ray Creator and Blu-ray Copy are installed in one package, DVDFab 13. Download once, and you can freely explore all the function modules of DVDFab.
Step 2: Launch the software and you will see its User Interface with multiple options. Click on "Copy" option and then choose the "Clone/Burn" copy mode. Next click the "+" icon and locate the Blu-ray movie or disc. If it is an ISO file or folder, just drag it to the UI to load it.
Step 3: After the source is loaded, you can go to Advanced Setting to set the volume label and choose to keep protection or not. You can also click the Play button to preview your Blu-ray video.
Note: Under the Clone/Burn copy mode, your Blu-ray disc will be burned in 1:1 ratio, so there are no customized options. If you want to copy Blu-ray with more customized settings, just choose the Main Movie mode. As the following main interface shows, you can choose the titles, chapters, audio tracks, and subtitles you want to burn. You can also add external subtitles.
Step 4: Finally, select your optical drive as output location and click "Start" to begin the burning process. You will see the progress window, and in some time the Blu-ray will be copied. Once the process is done, you can go ahead, and check out the copied Blu-ray at the output location, and you will find that it’s done successfully.
To burn a Blu-ray disc, you will need:
- A Blu-ray Disc Drive: This can be either internal or external and is necessary to burn the video onto the disc.
- Blu-ray burning software: This program enables you to burn videos onto a Blu-ray disc. It improves the accuracy of the burning process and makes it more efficient.
- A blank Blu-ray disc: There are different types of Blu-ray discs, such as BD-R (write-once) and BD-RE (rewritable). Choose one that suits your needs.
- Data to burn: This could be video files, audio files, images, documents or any other type of digital content.
- Computer with enough processing power and storage space: The exact requirements will depend on the size of the data you're burning and the software you're using.
When choosing a Blu-ray discWIKI for burning, you have several options, such as:
- BD-R (Blu-ray Disc Recordable): This is a one-time use disc where data can be written onto it but cannot be erased or rewritten.
- BD-RE (Blu-ray Disc Rewritable): Data can be written to this type of disc, erased, and then rewritten. They are useful if you need to change or update the content regularly.
- BD-XL: These discs come in two varieties: BD-R XL and BD-RE XL, which are recordable and rewritable versions respectively. They have larger capacities of 100GB and 128GB compared to the standard 25GB (single-layer) or 50GB (dual-layer).
In conclusion, burning a Blu-ray disc is an easy task once you are equipped with the right tools. DVDFab Blu-ray Creator and DVDFab Blu-ray Copy are two such powerful software that can help you achieve this with ease. Whether you want to burn videos onto a Blu-ray disc or duplicate an existing Blu-ray file, these tools provide a streamlined and efficient process.