How to Burn a Blu-ray?
Summary: In this article, we are going to mention two great software tools to burn Blu-ray. So, you are going to learn how to burn a Blu-ray as well.
As the technology grows, new ways; in fact, better ways are evolving to entertain yourselves in the much better way. In the older days, people used black & white TVs, and then color CRT TV came, now LCD, and LED are in the market for the optimum experience. Similarly, there other things too which are gone too far. One of those is the way; we used to watch and store videos.
You can now burn videos to Blu-ray disc which is capable of storing videos in HD quality and even ultra HD which is 2160p. Blu-ray discs are used to store several hours of video in high definition. If you have a TV with a big screen and want to watch a movie then go for Blu-ray because due to its quality, you can enjoy the movie in HD quality even on bigger screen.
In this article, we are going to mentiontwo great software tools to burn Blu-ray. So, you are going to learn how to burn a Blu-ray as well.
DVDFab Blu-ray Creator is a superb software program to burn Blu-ray quickly. It burns all types of videos including HD camcorder videos, etc.
Features of DVDFab Blu-ray Creator:
- Easy to use.
- Burn almost all types of videos to a Blu-ray disc, ISO file or folder.
- Choose the output as BD-R, BD-RE, BD-50, BD-25, BD-9, BD-5.
- Synchronize the metadata information of the source videos on the Blu-ray menu.
- Boast multiple free and stylish menu templates and allow you to customize them.
- Allow you to select audio tracks and subtitles, as well as add external subtitles.
- Burn multiple videos to one Blu-ray disc.
- Allow you to set the playback time as well to manage the play time of different videos.
- Create standard Blu-ray discs of HD video and audio to offer you optimum experience.
- The burning speed is quite better than other software tools.
How to Burn a Blu-ray using DVDFab Blu-ray Creator?
Step 1: Download DVDFab Blu-ray Creator, and install on your PC.
Step 2: Launch the software and you will see the clean user interface with options such as Copy, Ripper, Converter, and Creator. You need to click on "Creator" and go to "Creator Mode" to choose Blu-ray Creator. Then, click the "+" icon to load the video file or simply drag it to this interface.
Step 3: Now, you can customize the output Blu-ray disc by making "Advanced Settings" and "Menu Settings". You can also choose the audio tracks and subtitles.
Click on "Menu Settings" and you can set the Blu-ray disc's menu page. Here you can personalize all the element and widgets in the menu templates, including background art, thumbnails, text font, color, and size, as well as playback buttons such as Play/Pause and Previous/Next.
Step 4: Now, select the directory for the output Blu-ray. While selecting the directory you will get various options which youcan choose as per your requirement.
If you want the video to burn to a Blu-ray that can be played on a physical Blu-ray player, you must select your optical drive in the drop-down list the directory. If you want to convert the video to a Blu-ray folder, you should click the “folder” icon to select a directory. If you want an ISO file, you should select the “ISO” icon to select a directory for it.
Finally, click "Start" to initiate the process of burning the video to Blu-ray.
This is how to burn a Blu-ray using DVDFab Blu-ray Creator.
DVDFab Blu-ray Copy is slightly different from DVDFab Blu-ray Creator. The Blu-ray Creator burns any video to a Blu-ray disc, but the Blu ray Copy copies the Blu-ray discs/ISO files/folders to a blank Blu-ray disc. It is not a Blu-ray authoring software program like Blu-ray Creator, but it copies/clones/burns existing Blu-ray discs to a blank Blu-ray disc. It can be termed as Blu-ray copier or cloner.
Features of DVDFab Blu-ray Copy
- Easy to use.
- Remove any Blu-ray copy protection to enable backup.
- Copy any Blu-ray disc to blank disc or save it as an ISO file or folder for playback.
- Losslessly backup a disc to BD-50 or compress it to common BD-25.
- Copy any 3D Blu-ray disc and better preserve the 3D effects.
- Offer 5 copy modes including Full Movie, Full Disc, Customize, Clone/Burn, and Merge.
- Get faster Blu-ray copying speed with GPU-accelerated technology.
- Work with DVDFab Blu-ray Cinavia Removal to remove Cinavia watermark while copying the Blu-ray discs that are Cinavia protected.
How to Copy a Blu-ray to another blank Blu-ray disc?
Step 1: Download DVDFab Blu-ray Copy, and then install it on your PC.
Step 2: Launch the software and you will see its User Interface with multiple options. Click on "Copy" option and then choose a copy mode as per your requirement. Next click the "+" icon and locate the Blu-ray movie or disc. If it is an ISO file or folder, just drag it to the UI to load it.
Step 3: After the source is loaded, you can go to advanced setting where you can choose different Blu-ray formats as output such as BD-5, BD-9, BD-25, or BD-50. You can also choose the titles, chapters, audio tracks and subtitles you want.
Step 4: Finally, select your optical drive as output location and click "Start" to begain the copying process. You will see the progress window, and in some time the Blu-ray will be copied. Once the process is done, you can go ahead, and check out the copied Blu-ray at the output location, and you will find that it’s done successfully.
That is how to burn Blu-ray using DVDFab Blu-ray Copy software tool.
When you are in need to find the answer of how to burn a Blu-ray, both DVDFab Blu-ray creator and DVDFab Blu-ray copy will work, but when it is about a Blu-ray authoring software, DVDFab Blu-ray Creator will work.
There are times when we all need to either create a new Blu-ray disc from a video or just copy a Blu-ray to another storage device such as DVD, Blu-ray disc, HDD, etc. Then, you can use any of these software programs as per the need.