How to Burn Blu-ray on Mac?
Posted by Gabriel
Summary: This article introduces two powerful Blu-ray burners to burn videos, ISO files and folders to Blu-ray discs on Mac.
The 25-In-1 Versatile Solution PackageDVDFab 12 is a 25-In-1 bundle that offers the world’s most complete solution on video, DVD, Blu-ray and 4K UHD Blu-ray, such as the backup, conversion and authoring solutions, Cinavia removal solutions, DRM removal solutions, AI-powered video enhancing solutions, and more.
Today we discuss two very powerful and effective softwares for burning videos, ISO files and folders to standard Blu-ray discs for a Mac computer. They are DVDFab Blu-ray Creator and DVDFab Blu-ray Copy. Read on to get the full picture.
This software is a coveted one for both amateurs and professionals alike. With its intuitive interface, and advanced customization features to burn blu-ray movies on a Mac, it is highly rated. This blu-ray burning software for mac can accommodate all types of video files, and also downloaded videos from YouTube along with your favorite videos from the camcorder. The flexibility of the program allows you to burn multiple videos on the Blu-ray disc and arranges the playback order to your liking. The versatility of this program is demonstrated when it empowers you with customization abilities like setting the layout, font and the frame for the menu template. You can also decide how many copies you want, and DVDFab Blu-ray Creator will ensure that you can burn the blu-ray on mac within a few minutes. Although very fast, the program does not compromise on the video quality at all.
How to burn Blu-ray on Mac with DVDFab Blu-ray Creator for Mac
Here are the steps for converting videos to Blu-ray on DVDFab Blu-ray Creator for Mac (DVDFab 11):
1. Loading the source video: First, run DVDFab 11 and go to the Creator module option located on top. Load the desired video by Clicking on the “+” button to load the file or you can also drag and drop files on this space.
2. Choosing Blu-ray Creator Mode: Simply navigate to the mode switcher at the top left corner and click on the “Blu-ray” Creator mode.
3. Customize your Blu-ray: You are endowed with functions to customize the Blu-ray in whatever manner you want. The settings can be further customized and you can also choose subtitles and add audio tracks. For output options, click on the Advanced Settings panel and select outputs like Blu-ray 50/25/9/5.
4. Choosing a directory: For burning Blu-ray which is playable on a physical player, choose the optical from the drop down list boxes. To make a folder, click folder icon and select the directory, and when an ISO file is convenient, all you have to do is to click on the “image” icon and select a preferred directory.
5. Customizing the menu: Click “Next” to go to the Blu-ray menu creation interface where options for customization are present. You can add different backgrounds, a menu with the playlist and subtitles, among other things. If you do not want a menu, simply choose “No Menu” in the right side pane.
6. Starting the process: To start converting the video file, click start the green button on the right lower corner and DVDFab Blu-ray Creator for Mac starts to process the file, taking a very short time which is surprising, given the high quality of the output Blu-ray discs.
DVDFab Blu-ray Copy for Mac
This potent software is used to burn blu-ray on mac. This Blu-ray burning software for mac allows you to burn blu-ray movies on mac and also data/bootable Blu-ray. Folders and ISO files can also be burnt on a Blu-ray disc with 5 different burning modes; Main Movie, Full Disc, Merge, Customize and Clone/Burn. With the Customize mode, you have freedom to customize your Blu-ray movie with chapters, titles, audio tracks and also subtitles. The Clone/Burn mode you are allowed to burn data as well as bootable Blu-ray discs. Another exciting development is that most commercial Blu-ray movies contain protection which prevents copying and burning for personal use. With DVDFab Blu-ray Copy comes a decrypter which can do away with these protections and also region codes. Needless to say, this software is for personal use only.
How to burn Blu-ray on Mac with DVDFab Blu-ray Copy for Mac
Here is how you can burn Blu-ray optical discs with DVDFab Blu-ray Copy for Mac
1. Mode of copy: After you run DVDFab 10, navigate to the copy option on the top and choose your copy mode. There are 5 different modes: The full disc copies all folder contents of the iso or the disc or the folder source. The main movie option will then copy the main title and its contents. Customize lets you copy whatever content you want from discs, files or isoimages. The merge mode can merge together more than one blu-rays to a single blu-ray disc. And clone/burn will give you the option to clone the blu-rayat aspect ratios of 1:1 and with no quality loss.
Here we choose the Main Movie mode.
2. Loading source file:For iso files and folders you have to click on the : “+”option and add files or drag drop the files whichever is convenient. For source like Blu-ray disc, you have to insert the discyou want to copy in the blu-ray drive.
3. Blu-ray customization:Then the longest title , or the movie by default gets selected. Youalso have options for customization, audio files, chapters and subtitles. For output options, click on the Advanced Settingspanel and select outputs like Blu-ray 50/25/9/5.
4. Selecting output location: at the bottom of theprogram display, you need to select the directory where the blu-rayoutput will be stored and here choose the optical drive to save your output on a physical blu-ray disc.
5. Start burning: Select the Start button on the bottom right and the burning process starts and produces a high quality blu-ray disc in a short time.