The Best App to Make The Quality of Photo Clear and Good
Summary: Can you make a blurry photo clear? There is the best App to make the quality of photo clear and good. Use AI technology to make photo clear free and fast and you have five free trials without any limits to sharpen image.
When it comes to blur photo, what we think first may be old photos as well as badly taken photos. If there do exist such images, how to make a photo more clear and what is your habit of “make photo clear”? Continue to read and see whether my prediction is right.
In order to unblur image, I guess most people might choose to retake a photo with a view to achieving the best image effects. If you are a member of that group, remember to take the foremost factors in photography into consideration, including “out of focus”, “camera shake”, “air&light quality”, “motion blur”, “shallow depth of field” and “slow shutter speed for the photographer”. All of them play important roles to make photo clear. And How do I take a clear photo? There is a golden rule between lenses and shutter speed you cannot miss.
In most cases, you know, there cannot appear the same shooting moment. What’s gone is gone. So how to deal with such blurry photos, or make photo clear, when it is impossible to shoot another time? Ask the best app to make the quality of photo clear and good. Such a tool is also able to revive old photos and bring your childhood memories back to life.
Now, follow me to learn about several best programs and make photo clear free and fast. The software or App I am going to introduce all provide free trial, so it is enough for you to learn how to clear blur image using any of the photo editor, including GIMP, PhotoShop and DVDFab Photo Enhancer AI, and among others. See which image editing software you like best for photo cleaning.
Table of Contents:
- GIMP (Linux)
- Photoshop (Mac)
- DVDFab Photo Enhancer AI (Windows)
- Make Blurry Photo Clear Online (Windows)
- Smartphone Photography
GIMP, short for GNU Image Manipulation Program, is an open source image editor widely used to make photo clear. It is compatible with GNU/Linux, OS X and Windows, allowing you to install it to any of the operating systems to clean image. Now, let’s see how to make a photo more clear using this photo editor.
Steps on how to make photo clear with GIMP:
- Download and install this photo editor to Windows/Mac/Linux
- Add an image to this software and make two copies of the original photo
- Select the first layer on the right and click “Colors” in the toolbar
- Choose the option of “Desaturate” and adjust the value of “luminosity”
- Go back to the “Colors” and choose “Invert”
- Press “Filters” > “Blur” > “Gaussian Blur” > “OK”
- Change the value of “Opacity” to reduce the layer passage
- Right-click the layer and choose “Merge Down”
- Set the mode on the right as “Green Merge” or “Soft Light” to check the best image effects
These are the tricks you can use to make photo clear with GIMP image editor. As you can see, the whole process of photo cleaning ascribes to the button of “Colors” and “Filter”. If your blurry photos can be upscaled in this way, try this photo editor free. If you want more advanced functions to make photo clear, see the next tool and learn how to clear blur image.
The second photo cleaner I want to show you is Photoshop, very famous and powerful among image editors. Compared with GIMP, this software provides more options to make photo clear, like “Noise”, “Strength”, “Radius”, and among others. Here. Let’s explore how to make a photo more clear with this image cleaner.
Steps on how to make photo clear using Photoshop:
- Download and install Photoshop on Windows or Mac
- Launch it and load your photo to this software
- Click “Image” > “Image Size” > “Resolution” and change the value of “Height”
- Press “Resample” > “Preserve Details (enlargement)” > adjust “Reduce Noise”
- Make a copy of your original layer
- Click “Filter” > “Noise” > “Reduce Noise” to make photo clear
- Adjust the value of “Strength”, “Preserve Details”, “Reduce Color Noise” > “Sharpen Details”
- Select the layer and click the “Brush Tool” to brush eyes and lip
- Merge down the two layers on the right
- Make a copy of the merged layer
- Click “Filter” > “Sharpen” > “Unsharpen Mask” to make photo clear
- Change the value of “Amount”, “Radius” and “Threshold”
- Merge down the two layers
- Copy the newly merged layer
- Click “Filter” > “Other” > High Pass” > adjust “Radius”
- Press “Filter” > “Blur” > “Surface Blur” > “Adjust Radius” and “Threshold”
- Click “Normal” > “Overlay” to do more customization (optional)
How do you ublur/sharpen a picture in Photoshop? It seems a little complicated to make photo clear with this software, compared with GIMP. But available functions increase a lot. What may be complex is you have to copy and merge the layers again and again. This may be challenging for beginners to learn how to make a photo more clear. In order to make things easy, I am going to recommend a more powerful photo editor but very easy-to-use to both beginner and expert.
How exactly you want change quality to make photo clear, like adding compression artifacts, making limited range of colors and changing resolution? There is a photo enhancement software able to do more than that. Most significantly, artificial intelligence is the main pillar of this software. With the help of DVDFab Photo Enhancer AI, you will be able to make photo clear under four modes through machine-learning. Now, follow me to learn how to make my photo clear.
Steps on how to make photo clear with DVDFab Photo Enhancer AI:
- Download and install this photo cleaner on Windows
- Choose any of the photo enhancement mode: PhotoPerfect, Enlarge, Sharpen, Denoise
- Wait for AI model download: very fast
- Open image(s) you want to edit or drop/drag it directly
- Choose a display mode: Split or Side by Side
- Use options under different modes to make photo clear
PhotoPerfect mode: perfect photos by one click to make them as good as shot by a Pro with DSLT camera
Enlarge mode: Enlarge images with super-resolution and recover details intelligently
Scale up images up to 40x, suppress noise, remove blur, adjust brightness, saturation and contrast up to 50x
Sharpen mode: Sharpen blurry images by removing motion blurs and out-of-focus blur to make photo clear
Sharp image and suppress noise up to 50x
Denoise Mode: suppress noise and sharpen photos up to 99x
After the processing of artificial intelligence, the after-effect image displays noticeable improvement in quality and resolution. With more defined edges and bold color, clear image emerges one after another. This is how to make photo clear with DVDFab Photo Enhancer AI. During the free trial of this software, you have five free chances to make a photo clear without any limitations. After that, if you want to make lifelong friends with it, $79.99 is needed per year.
Another way to make photo clear is to use online image editor. Compared with offline photo enhancer, online software saves you from downloading and installing any file to your computer. But it lacks stability and works slowly. Here, let’s me show you how to make my photo clear online with raw.pic.io.
Steps on how to make photo clear with raw.pic.io:
- Head to the official website of this online image upscaler
- Open your photo from computer (12 formats supported)
- Move your mouse cursor onto the “+”icon and click “Edit”
- Make photo clear by adjusting “Brightness/Contrast”, “temperature”, “Sharpen”, etc.
- Click “File” and save it
This online website supports source images in formats of PDF, DNG, CR2, NEF, ARW, ORF, PEF, RAW, CRW, RAF, JPG and PNG. It is very easy to clear blurry photo with this free online tool. But there is no artificial intelligence (AI) support in this software. So as to which photo enhancer to choose, it depends on how exactly you want change quality to make photo clear.
Alternatives: Online-Image-Editor, BeFunky, Fotor, Adobe Spark, Lunapic, PicMoney, Canva
Apart from “make blurry photo clear online and on Windows or Mac”, it is also possible to sharp photo on smartphone. Here are some good tools helping you make a photo clear on mobile devices. Let’s see what they are.
- Snapseed: available on iOS and Android, allow you to straighten, sharpen, adjust photo color and add filters to stylize images and make photo clear.
- VSCO: compatible with iOS and Android , popular with Instagram users, full of filters (paid) and tools to edit photos and there are multiple editing settings accessible.
- Other alternatives to make photo clear: Magic Hour, Pocket Light Meter, Adobe Lightroom for mobile, Camera+, Pixlr, Adobe Photoshop Express, Google Photo Scan, Cortex Camera, Enlight and Sylight
How do you unblur a photo using your iPhone? Choose one smartphone photography like Snapseed and download and install them on mobile device. Many editing tools in each image editor enable you to make photo clear.
How can I make a super blurry picture clear? There are numerous photo editors recommended in this post. You can choose any one you like to make photo clear. As to the best App to make the quality of photo clear and good, DVDFab Photo Enhancer AI deserves your attention most, as it is the only free software supported by artificial intelligence (AI), allowing you to make 5 photos clear without any limits. Wish you have a good trip on how to make my photo clear.