How to rip a DVD? DVDFab DVD Ripper is the best free DVD ripping software.
- Availability: Windows 10/8.1/8/7, macOS 10.10 - 11.3
- Input: DVD disc, DVD folder, DVD ISO file
- Output: mainstream video/audio formats
- Additional features:
- Rip DVD subtitles, add subtitles to video, turn off DVD subtitles
- Extract audio from DVD in MP3, FLAC and other high-quality formats
- Improve video resolution to 1080p or 4k
- Convert DVD to 247 devices such as Xbox One, PS4, Apple, Android
- Select titles, audio tracks, subtitles to rip
- Edit DVD videos like trimming, cropping, brightening, rotating, etc.
- Decrypt copy-protected DVDs in batches
Now, let's start to try its functions free and easily. Is DVDFab safe? Yes, it is virus-free and will never attack your desktop.
- Step 1: Download and install DVDFab DVD Ripper on Windows or Mac
- Step 2: Start this DVD rip program and select the 'Ripper' module from the top menu
- Step 3: Add your DVD(s) [disc/folder/ISO]
(1) Convert DVD to Digital
Click 'Choose Other Profile' > 'Format' > 'Video' to select your preferred output video format.
You can rip DVD to AVI, FLV, M2TS, MKV, MOV, MP4, TS, WebM, and WMV video formats.
(2) Rip Audio from DVD
Hit 'Choose Other Profile' > 'Format' > 'Audio' . There are AAC, AC3, AIFF, APE, AU, DTS, EACS, FLAC, M4A, MKA, MP3, OGG, COPY, TrueHD, WAV, WMA available.
(3) Extract MP3 from DVD
How to rip subtitles from DVD to SRT format? Also, click 'Choose Other Profile' > 'Format' > 'Subtitle'. And then, select 'SRT' to rip DVD subtitles.
(4）Convert Disc to Xbox One (247+ devices)
How to convert DVD to Xbox One, PS4, iPad, Android, and other portable devices you usually use? Click 'Choose Other Profile' > 'Device' , and select the output equipment you like. There are Amazon, Apple, Barnes&Noble, BlackBerry, Box, Google, HTC, Huawei, LG, Microsoft, Motorola, Nokia, PVP, Samsung, Sony, 3D Device, and more for your choice.
(5) How to Edit a DVD
There are two video customizing tools in this best free DVD ripper: 'Advanced Settings' and 'Video Edit'.
'Advanced Settings' allows you to set the video, audio, and subtitle parameters, such as codec, resolution, frame rate, and more.
'Video Edit' enables you to rotate, crop, trim, speed up or down, zoom in or out, adjust the color, brightness, and saturation of your DVD video, as well as preview the source and output video effect.