The Fastest Video Converter: How to Easily Convert Various Videos at Lightning Speed
Summary: Speed is an important factor when it comes to video conversion of large video files. So here we will introduce you the fastest video converter that can convert any videos at lightning speed.
- • Convert videos from one format to another like MKV to MP4
- • Support video to video and audio conversion
- • Enable you play converted files on mobile devices or home theater
- • Competent to enhance video quality with Enlarger AI
There are plenty of video converters out there that promise reliability and lots of features but only a few of them can also promise lightning-fast speeds. It goes without saying that speed is a very important factor when it comes to video conversion, particularly when you’re converting very large files. After all, you don’t want to spend hours waiting for your file to be processed. Luckily, you don’t have to wait long at all if you’re using a fast video converter like the one we’re going to talk about today.
Part 1: DVDFab Video Converter Overview
If you’re not familiar with DVDFab Video Converter you’ve been missing out. This is a professional-grade piece of software that supports all the latest video and audio formats you can think of, including many 4K and 3D variants. This super-fast video converter also doubles as a very powerful video editor and customizer thanks to the myriad of easy to use tools included. Want even more functionality? You got it. DVDFab Video Converter can also be used to add watermarks, add and edit subtitles, upload videos straight to YouTube after conversion, and much more.
Part 2: Why DVDFab Video Converter is the Fastest Video Converter You Can Choose
DVDFab Video Converter was designed from the very beginning to be as fast as possible. In spite of that, the developers constantly outdo themselves and manage to increase the speed with each new major update to the main client. As such, if you’re looking for a truly fast video converter, you’ll want to go for the one found in latest version of the client, DVDFab 11. Not only is this the speediest iteration to date, but it’s also the most stable one thanks to all the new technologies incorporated by the developers.
The recent launch of DVDFab 11 also brought with it a brand new video conversion engine aptly codenamed “Turbo.” The engine takes full advantage of the latest hardware technologies like Nvidia’s CUDA, AMD’s APP, Intel’s Quick Sync, and more. Thanks to the integration of these technologies and an advanced new processing algorithm, DVDFab 11’s Video Converter is now as fast as The Flash and as stable as the hard rock. Even better, the ultra-fast video converter is just as easy to use as its predecessors and even has a couple of new features to play with. Check out below a step-by-step guide on how to quickly convert videos with DVDFab Video Converter.
Part 3: How to Convert Videos with the Fastest Video Converter
1. Open the new DVDFab 11 client and located the Converter module in the upper menu. Open it and then use the “+” button or the drag & drop method to load the file you want to convert. Or, use the new “Add from Mobile” feature if that works better for you. The software also includes a batch conversion feature so feel free to add more than one video at a time if needed.
2. Go to the Profile Switcher (upper left corner) and choose a suitable format for the output. Use the filters if you’re looking for a very specific format and feel free to use the Audio tab if you want to only extract the audio track of your video. Also worth noting is that you can convert videos for a specific type of device, such as the new iPhone XS Max or the Samsung Galaxy S9+. To do this, go to the Device tab, select your device’s manufacturer and then look for the exact model of your device.
3. Before we can see just how fast the video converter truly is, we can take a look at a few more extra tools. First off, if you want to customize the video by changing its resolution, video quality, frame rate, audio proprieties or encoding method (among other things) open the Advanced Settings menu. Meanwhile, if you want to make a few edits before you initiate the conversion, make sure to click the Video Edit button. Here you can trim and crop the video, add your own watermarks, or add and edit subtitles. You can also pick certain audio and subtitle tracks from the main UI, as well as quickly select the video quality without having to go through the Advanced Settings menu.
4. Use the bottom menu to choose where you want to save your new file, including on your mobile device. A new feature also lets you upload the converted video directly to YouTube so make sure to give it a try by clicking the globe button. Once you’re all done, click the Start button and be amazed at how fast the video converter does its magic.
Nobody likes to waste so having a fast video converter (or any other piece of software for that matter) is always nice, which is why we recommend trying out DVDFab Video Converter. The file processing speed always depends on the hardware the software is installed on but DVDFab Video Converter works surprisingly fast even on older systems. If you want to check it out for yourself you can start by grabbing the free trial to get a taste of its capabilities and then you can upgrade to the full version at any time to experience its full potential.