How To Speed Up A Video On iPhone Quick and Easy
Summary: Amongst various options, iMovie is the most popular video editing and converting tool to speed up a video on iphone without compromising the quality. You can speed up and slow down videos on your phone for free.
- • Convert videos from one format to another like MKV to MP4
- • Support video to video and audio conversion
- • Enable you play converted files on mobile devices or home theater
- • Competent to enhance video quality with Enlarger AI
Table of Contents
You have a video that you would really like to use for various purposes or other platforms - but it is a slow-mo or otherwise. You may wonder, “how to speed up a video on iPhone”? That being said, there are various ways to speed up a video on iPhone, which you can conveniently use for free.
As a sophisticated smart device, the iPhone has a plethora of helpful functions, particularly in the area of video creation and editing. However, retouching these films remains a significant difficulty for iPhone users in particular.
Due to a few limitations on iPhone, most people prefer using other tools or their systems to increase video speed iPhone. To resolve your concern, “how to speed up video on iPhone”, we have mentioned a few ways that can help you change video speed on iPhone, including;
- How to speed up video on iPhone with iMovie
- How to speed up a video on iPhone camera roll
- How to change video speed on iPhone with DVDFab Converter
We have created this guide for your convenience. Following simple steps, you can speed up iPhone video for different purposes.
How to Speed Up Video on iPhone with iMovie
iMovie is a free iPhone app that let you edit your videos if you are wondering, “how to fast forward a video on iPhone”.
Here are the steps you can follow to create fast motion video on iPhone.
1. Launch the iMovie app on your iPhone.
You may see a “welcome” screen display. Choose “continue” to proceed with your editing process.
2. Start a new movie by tapping the plus "+" symbol icon located on the Projects page.
3. A pop-up window titled "New Projects" will appear. Select Movie from the drop-down menu.
4. On the next screen, choose a video from your camera roll, and then click "Create Movie" at the bottom.
5. When you tap the video clip in the timeline (it will highlight in yellow), you will see a speed tool, which looks like a speedometer.
6. In order to increase or decrease the speed of your video, you can move the yellow slider at the bottom of the screen to the right or left. However, you can only increase the speed up to 2x of the original or decrease the speed by up to one-eighth of the original.
If you want to see the video speed in iPhone, you can click on the “play” icon at the centre of the screen before you save your video.
7. When you are through with the adjustments, click the "Done" button in the top-left corner of the screen to save and exit.
How to Speed Up a Video on iPhone Camera Roll
Amongst other ways, speed up a video on iPhone camera roll is an easy and convenient way to change video speed without any app.
As a convenience, we have prepared step-by-step instructions on how to fast forward video on iPhone from camera roll.
- Open Photos on your phone
- Choose the Albums option at the bottom of the screen.
- Go to "Albums" in the Photos app to see all of your photos.
- Scroll down to the “Media Types” section on the Albums page
- Choose “Slo-mo” from the drop-down menu.
- Select the movie that you wish to speed up and then select Edit in the top-right corner of the video player.
- In the white hatching line underneath the video timeline, pull the two taller white vertical bars together to eliminate the Slo-Mo effect altogether and increase the movie's frame rate.
- Click “Done” in the bottom-right corner of the screen.
Note: the vertical bars with more distance between them represent the slow-mo part of the video. The closer you bring the bars, the faster your video speed will be.
How to Change iPhone Video Speed on Computer
On the whole, iPhone is a good deal to create content like taking images or recording videos. However, it is not as much power when it comes to video editing. To resolve the issue of how to change speed of video on iPhone, using a video editing tool on your computer is an overall good choice.
DVDFab Video Converter is an easy-to-use but very professional video converter program for both entry-level users and video specialists to convert any video they may come across. DVDFab Video Converter is suitable for both Mac and Windows users.
DVDFab Video Converter Main Features
DVDFab video converter allows you to convert video up to 1080p, 4K, 5K, and even 8K, from one format to another. You can also convert video to standard audio formats that are compatible with mobile devices and home theatre systems.
If your question is the same, how to change speed of video on iPhone? Along with converting tools, it allows users to edit videos free with nifty editing features.
Let's have a look at some of the most amazing features DVDFab converter has to offer.
Non-linear video editor
DVDFab converter's all-new non-linear video editing capabilities enable you to edit video and audio files in numerous ways excluding “how to speed up video iPhone” issues, including;
- Change video speed to slow and fast.
- Insert an intro or outro to your video
- Insert titles and subtitles with special effects
- Add background music to your video
- Create a unique picture to use as a backdrop or branding for your film.
- Trim or cut undesired portions of a video
- Rotate, flip, or combine different clips into a single film
- Enhance the video quality by adjusting the brightness, contrast, and saturation.
These video editing options will help you to create a video that is professional, interesting, and persuasive.
With DVDFab Remote app, you can speed up a video on iPhone by loading the source video and transferring the completed file back without having to connect to a computer through a wired connection.
Convert Videos Between 1000+ formats
Unlike many others, the DVDFab Video Converter read all of the popular video and audio formats from the Internet, digital camcorders, or capture cards. It converts them between 1000+ formats, to fit all media players or mainstream devices.
Organized Profile Library
Moreover, it has a rich profile library organised by format and device, which makes it easier to navigate through HEVC, H265, 3D, 8K, 4K, 10bit, 12bit, and other passthrough formats.
During the conversion process, it fixes the metadata information of the file sources, particularly television shows. It uses and applies the metadata information to the resulting videos, with each episode named with the Show Title, Season, and Episode Number. It helps your media server, such as DVDFab Movie Server, or media player software, such as PlayerFab, can list them clearly for effortless browsing and gapless playback.
Custom Video And Audio Parameters
The DVDFab Video Converter give full control of the output video in users’ hand. You can copy the full movie or just a portion of it, and you can have complete control over the output audio and subtitle stream. It gives expert users or video enthusiasts who have greater and more precise requirements the ability to change the visual and audio characteristics like;
- Bit rate
- Frame rate
- Video codec
- Audio codec
You can compress video to the appropriate size and quality for playing on mobile devices or for sharing on social media sites such as YouTube by using the correct tools.
Hardware Accelerated Technology
Whether you are looking for software to convert or speed up videos on iPhone, DVDFab converter offers the most straightforward and easy-to-use interface to the users. This software, to speed up videos, offer batch conversion, unlike other alternatives. DVDFab can perform any video or audio conversion work in batch at 30X quicker than the usual speed. It uses multi-threading, and multi-core, the newest NVIDIA CUDA, and Intel Quick Sync technologies. As a result, you will notice a significant reduction in your waiting time.
Amongst various ways to make video fast motion ios, you can download iMovies app for free editing. Speeding up video, though can come with various downsides. You may lose quality or your video lag. Moreover, speeding up video on iPhone can take some time. DVDFab converter is faster than other alternatives to quickly speed up video.
1. Can I speed up a video on iPhone after recording?
To speed up a movie that is currently playing at standard speed, you can use the free iMovie programme and utilise the native speed tool that comes with it. However, it is limited and does not allow you many options. On the other hand, users can use video editing tools like DVDFab convert. It allows you to reduce or increase video speed as per your requirement.
2. What is the best way to speed up sections of a video?
If you wish to speed up a few sections from your video, you will be needing a video editing tool. You can split the video into segments and increase the speed for the desired sections of the whole clip.
3. Is the iMovie app free on iPhone?
The good news is that iMovie is a free ios app. Whether you are using a Mac or iPhone, you can download iMovie from the app store.