Video Editing Tutorials for Beginners
Summary: Here we are going to talk about various video editing tools, and give you the step by step video editing tutorials of each to edit videos.
- • Convert videos from one format to another like MKV to MP4
- • Support video to video and audio conversion
- • Enable you play converted files on mobile devices or home theater
- • Competent to enhance video quality with Enlarger AI
Videos are popular nowadays, and an increasing number of users prefer videos over text. That is why it is high time; you start creating videos more than what you create text-based content. And, when you create videos, you need to learn video editing as well to make your videos professional. That is why we are here with an article titled “Video Editing Tutorials for Beginners”. In this article, we are going to talk about various video editing tools, and step by step guide of each to edit videos.
Let’s get started.
1. DVDFab Video Converter
DVDFab Video Converter is a video converting and editing tool that you can use to convert videos from one format to another, and edit them to certain extent. With this you can convert any video format to another. It supports converting a wide range of formats. When you convert videos using this tool, you don’t notice any quality degrade in the converted videos. It is simply a powerful tool to convert videos.
DVDFab Video Converter has many video editing features makes it to keep it in this list of Video editing tools as well. It is not a full-fledged video editor, but for basic editing, it is quite good as it has numerous features.
Below is the step by step guide toconvert and edit videos using DVDFab Video Converter
Converting videos from one format to another
1. The first step is to download and install DVDFabVideo Converter on your PC.
2. Once the installation is completed, launch the software.
3. Now, on the main screen, click “Converter.”
4. Drag the source video to its UI or just click the big + icon and choose the source video.
5. Once selected, click profile selector to select the format in which you want to convert the video. Now, select the format.
6. Click “Start”
In some time, the video will be converted.
Editing videos using DVDFab Video Converter
Apart from converting videos, you can edit those videos as well as using DVDFab Video Converter. As you add a video to this tool, you see the screen as shown below. There are two options “Advanced Settings”, and “Video Edit”. These options offer features to edit videos.
You can change the profile of the video such as encoding method, video quality, codec, resolution, frame rate, and other video options. Same you can do for audio as well.
In this, change the values in any of these, and click ok to apply the settings. That’s it.
You can change the saturation, brightness, contrast, etc. You can crop and trim the videos as well. Images can be added to make the cover of the video, music can be added as the background music and the good thing is if you have subtitles, you can upload that here to add that to video.
You can click on each option to see the full settings of each such as when you click on the video properties, you will be able to change brightness, contrast, saturation, etc. For cropping the video, you can click on Crop video icon, and crop the video. You can also trim videos with the trimming feature. Once done, click “OK”.
As you see, a lot of features are there for editing videos. This is one of the powerful video editing tools out there, and we hope this video editing tutorial for beginners is helpful to you.
Blender is a free and open source video editingand 3D modelling software program which is packed with amazing features. Very few free software tools offer such range of features. It is much more than just being a video editor. You can do audio mixing, scrubbing, transitions, control video speed, apply filters, and much more.
Below is the video editing tutorial for Blender:
1. Download and install Blender on your computer.
2. Launch the program, and go to Video Editing
3. Add a video strip. It means you have to drag and drop the video file into the sequence editor.
4. Now, use the editing tools to edit the video.
5. When all the editing work done, you can output the video.
Lightworks is one of the best free video editor available on the web. You can edit even 4k videos using this tool. Multi-cam editing is supported too. At first, using this might seem to be tough but once you have some practice of it, you will enjoy using it to edit videos.
Lightworks Video Editing Tutorials for Beginners
1. Download and install Lightworks on your computer.
2. Launch Lightworks program and create new project.
3. Add videos from your computer that you need to edit.
4. Add the video clips to the Timeline and start editing your videos.
5. When all the things done, please choose the destination to save your videos.
VSDC is one of the best and feature-packed video editors as far as the free editors are concerned. A wide range of video editing features. Additionally, you can apply transitions, filters, effects, drawing on so on are there which you can use while editing your videos too.
VSDC video editing tutorial:
1. First of all, download VSDC from its official site, and install on your computer.
2. Launch the program and add the video clips that you want to edit.
3. Choose the editing functionality as per the need and use it to edit your video.
4. Choose the save path for your video files.
There are lots of video editors available butthese above-mentioned are quite good, and the way to editing videos with them is quite easy as you can see in the steps mentioned above. Now, it is up to you which software program you go with. If you have to do basic editing, you must go for DVDFab Video Converter. We hope you liked the list these videos editors.
If you want to edit videos online, you can have a look at the top free online video editing tools.