Blu-ray 3D Video Converter
DVDFab Blu-ray Ripper is an outstanding Blu-ray 3D Video Converter that converts any Blu-ray 3D to 2D videos or 3D videos as you like. It’s very simple to use and very professional. You can customize the video effect freely, 2D or 3D. Now let’s go to have a look at how powerful it is and how it works.
1. Start up DVDFab 9, choose Ripper option and load in the Blu-ray 3D for conversion
Start up DVDFab 9 and choose Ripper option. Then insert the Blu-ray 3D disc you want to rip into optical drive for DVDFab to import it. One or two seconds later the source movie will be in and the longest movie title will be selected by default. The audio tracks and subtitles can also be changed easily here.
2. Choose a profile for the output
Click to open Profile box. If you want to convert the 3D movie into a 2D video, just choose “Format” or “Device” to choose your favorite profile.
If you want to output a 3D video, then choose “3D Format” or “3D Device” for a profile.
3. Advanced Settings
Click Advanced Settings on the main interface, then all video and audio parameters will be brought about for you to freely set and change. If the output is a 3D video, you can also see a “3D” tab where you can choose the 3D as anaglyph 3D, side-by-side 3D, top/bottom 3D, etc.
4. Edit video effect
Click Edit button on the main interface to open Video Effect window. You can go to Resize tab to re-set the source aspect ratio and frame resolution of the video, and to the Crop tab to remove unwanted part of the image for display.
5. Start conversion
Click Start button to start conversion. During the process you can view detailed progress info and preview the progress with real time images. You can also choose “Shut Down” or “Exit Program” for the moment when all tasks are done.
- How to Rip and Convert Blu-ray to AVI with Blu-ray to AVI Converter
- How to Rip and Convert Blu-ray to Xbox 360 with Blu-ray to Xbox 360 Ripper?
- How to Rip and Convert Blu-ray to MKV with Blu-ray to MKV Converter?
- How to Rip and Convert Blu-ray to MP4 with Blu-ray to MP4 Converter?
- How to Rip and Convert Blu-ray to iPod/iPhone with Blu-ray to iPod/iPhone Ripper?