MKV to DVD conversion can be finished free and fast in batches. Would you like to do that? This article aims to show you how to convert MKV to DVD or burn other video formats such as MKV, MP4, AVI, MPEG and VOB to DVD with blazing fast speed and high quality using a professional free MKV to DVD converter like DVDFab DVD Creator. Contiune to read and find more useful knowledge for you to do MKV to DVD conversion.
"Burn MKV to DVD" is beneficial to our eyes. There might be times when you are reluctant to stream videos online with a small screen on smartphone. Because keeping your eyes on mobile screen for a long time is quite harmful to your sight and health in the long run. Thus, to resolve this problem, convert MKV to DVD so that you can enjoy DVD contents on home DVD players. And there is a video player offering TV and PC mode, enanling you to see any video on a large screen. Most importantly, this free software is an MKV player.
Why recommend you burn MKV to DVD with DVDFab DVD Creator, since this video converter can convert any video formats of videos to DVD inclduing DVD disc, ISO file or DVD Folder. Following are the details about this MKV to DVD converter you may want.
• Creates standard DVD disc/ISO/folder from videos of various formats
• Intuitive menu templates (static/dynamic) to make DVDs professional
• Built-in menu library with timely update for stylish and modern looking
• Switches audios and subtitles during playback (useful MKV to DVD converter)
• Supports personalized modifications to elements and widgets inside the menu templates like background art, Play/Pause, Previous/Next, thumbnails, text font, size and color
• Smart preview available before final modifications
• Supports external subtitles
• Available on Windows & Mac, 30-day free trial (Free MKV to DVD converter)
These are the reasons why you shall choose this software to convert MKV to DVD. Next, let's learn how to burn MKV files to DVD with DVDFab DVD Creator.
As a disc lover, you might look to convert your personal home videos shot with smartphones. No worries! DVDFab DVD Creator comes to your aid. But before figuring out how to use this DVD Converter, you need to make clear of these technical terms.
(1) DVD ISO: an exact image of a physical DVD that you can store on your PC’s hard drive and can burn later to a blank DVD disc.
(2) DVD Folder: an exact copy of the audio and video data stored on the physical DVD disc. A DVD Folder is like a directory which contains DVD movie files. DVDFab gives you the freedom of creating DVD discs, ISOs, and folders from your MKV MP4, and other video formats. If you want to burn MKV to DVD in this format, prepare in advance.
Aside from burning DVD physical disc, this MKV to DVD Converter is able to convert videos of all possible formats into DVD folder and ISO file. Now mind that DVDFab DVD Creator is an integral part of DVDFab 11. So you have to download and install it and choose "Creator" module.
• DVDFab 11 Online Installer File for Windows and Mac – Download Here
• DVDFab 11 Offline Installer (Full Software Package) for Windows and Mac – Click Here
Scroll down and look for DVDFab 11. Download the software and follow the on-screen instruction for a successful installation.
A Word of Advice: If you intsall this MKV to DVD converter free program for the first time, you can enjoy a 30-day full trial without limits. After this period of validity, you need to purchase its paid version.
When you want a professional program to burn MKV to DVD, the following detailed guideline will be your morning star since it fully reflects the outstanding features and customized options endowed by this video to DVD converter.
Once the MKV to DVD converter is installed on your Windows or Mac, open the program, click ‘Creator’ and select ‘Creator Mode’ as ‘DVD Creator’.
Click ‘+Add from Local’ or ‘+’ button in the middle to load video file(s) of your choice like MKV, MP4, FLV, VOB or any other video format. This MKV to DVD converter supports batch conversion, so you can import numerous MKV videos to this software.
After loading the file the interface looks like this below. Also check the important labelling.
• You can select ‘Audio Language’, and ‘Subtitles’ from your video, and preserve all the audio languages if your MP4 video supports multi audio streams.
• Click ‘Advanced Settings’ button and change settings like ‘Output’, ‘Video Quality’, ‘TV Standard – (NTSC or PAL)’, and ‘Aspect Ratio’ as per personal preference when you burn MKV to DVD.
• If you select ‘Same as Source’ in ‘Video Quality’ , then the video quality and size will stay same with the original source. When you choose “Fit to Disc”, this MKV to DVD converter will make the video source fit the size of the target disc.
Special Note 1 : This program to convert MKV to DVD can output to either DVD5 or DVD9, in which DVD5 is a normal single layer 4.7GB disc, while DVD9 is a dual layer 8.5GB disc.
Special Note 2 : You can add multiple video files into this program to convert MKV to DVD at once to create a single DVD, and add multiple videos simultaneously as long as the size fits the DVD capacity. Suppose the size of your loaded videos exceeds 4300MB and you want to keep the quality of the original videos, you should select DVD9 as output which has a capacity of 8100MB according to DVDFab 11.
Special Note 3: This MKV to DVD Converter is able to create and burn physical discs of both DVD DVD5 and DVD9. You can also create DVD5 or DVD9 type ISO or Folder and burn them later.
• Now click ‘Set Menu’ button to launch DVD menu designer whihc looks like as below.
• You can change DVD menu backgrounds from the backgrounds list that will appear upon clicking the ‘backgrounds’ icon when you convert MKV to DVD.
• Click anywhere in the free space of DVD menu frame to open the menu templates in the right corner. Click any template to apply to the menu when you burn MKV to DVD.
• Click on any text to edit or format it. Click the ‘T’ button to add new texts using this MKV to DVD converter.
• After editing the menu click the ‘OK’ button to go back to main interface of the MKV to DVD Converter.
When it comes to converting MKV to DVD format, you have three options discussed as follows with this full-featured MKV to DVD converter.
• Physical DVD: If you have a physical DVD5 or DVD9, you can burn MKV to DVD disc. Make sure you are using the correct blank DVD according to DVD output that you have selected in ‘Advanced Settings’. In the ‘Save to’ field, the optical drive shall be selected. Click ‘Copies’ field and change the number if you want to make multiple copies of DVDs. Then click the ‘Start’ button, you’ll be asked to insert a blank DVD in the optical drive. Just wait for some time until the DVD gets burned. After the process gets completed, you can directly play that disc on your DVD player or with player software like DVDFab Player 6.
• DVD ISO: If you want to burn MKV to ISO instead of MKV to DVD disc. Click ‘ISO’ button and select the output directory, name your ISO and save it. Then click ‘Start’ button to start creating a DVD ISO from your videos of MP4, MKV, AVI or any other video formats. Meanwhile, you burn this ISO onto a blank DVD5 or DVD9 disc whenever you like ,and play the burned disc on your DVD player or with player software.
• DVD Folder: Next to ‘ISO’ button appears a ‘Folder’ button. You can save imported videos like MP4, MKV movies as DVD folder format. Click ‘Folder’ icon, select the output directory and convert MKV to DVD folder. Finally click ‘Start’ button to start converting your MP4 videos to this DVD folder.
The above-mentioned is how to create DVDs with this full-featured MKV to DVD converter software, with which you can flexibly burn MKV to DVD physical discs, DVD folders or ISO files. Besides, personalzied DVD navigation menu can be created via stylish menu templates and customized options are given to enrich your imagination and make DVD menu of your own features. With this DVD menu, you will be able to gain full control over playback as you like. Also there are other MKV to DVD converters you can choose.
Now you have got the hang of how to burn MKV to DVD and create DVD folder or ISO file with the professional DVD converter, DVDFab DVD Creator. This powerful MKV to DVD converter is worth your full trial. However, there might be occasions when you are unhappy with the resolution of your self-made videos. No bother! You can upscale video resolution with an AI powered video upscaler that can upscale video from 480p to 1080p, even from 1080p to 4k. This AI video upscaling program is capable of working seamlessly with DVD Ripper, Blu-ray Ripper, DVD to Blu-ray Converter and Video Converter, which will release mighty power out of your expectation.
① Produce studio-level home DVDs out of all formats of videos
② Burn the created DVDs to blank discs or save as ISO files/folders
③ Support all types of blank discs like DVD±R and DVD±RW
④ Offer multiple sets of beautifully crafted menu templates
⑤ Support GPU hardware acceleration to convert much faster