How to Transfer iPhone Videos to DVD to Watch on TV?
Summary: Do you know how to transfer videos from iPhone to DVD to watch on TV? No? If you are an iPhone user, the following are some best solutions for safely transferring iPhone videos to DVD in an easy way.
- • Burn videos into DVD discs/ISO files/folders
- • Process all sorts of videos from streaming websites, camera, etc.
- • Create a DVD menu with various templates support
- • User-friendly and easy-to-use
Do you know how to transfer videos from iPhone to DVD to watch on TV? No? Let's read this blog post to learn about simple solutions.
Table of Contents
With the advancement of technology, present-day smartphones are provided with high-quality cameras that stand equally on professional cameras' standards. This is relevant when we speak about the iPhone. If you are an iPhone user, you would know better along with capturing high-quality pictures iPhone also records high-quality videos.
If you have a lot of videos and images of your daily life captured with an iPhone, and you want to watch them on a DVD player, then you need to convert them to DVD. When videos are stored on a disc, videos become secure, and the memory becomes free for more data storage. The following are some best solutions for safely transferring iPhone videos to DVD in an easy way.
Simple Solutions to Transfer iPhone Videos to DVD
DVDFab DVD Creator - best iPhone videos to DVD app
DVDFab DVD Creator is a simple solution to burn videos to DVD. It will support you to quickly transfer your video, including MP4, AVI, MKV, FLV, and others, to DVDs to watch on any DVD player later. The software is easy to learn for naïve users and the experts' best choice. It will also offer you different menu templates to modify your DVD menu.
- You can use it to burn DVDs of any format to DVD, ISO file, or folder.
- It will allow you to choose a DVD menu from static and dynamic menu templates of different styles.
- The users will transfer their DVDs with GPU-accelerated lightning-fast speed and high quality.
- It is a great software to transfer your iPhone videos to DVD.
- It is easy to learn and use.
- There are no cons yet.
How to burn videos from iPhone to DVD using DVDFab DVD Creator?
Here is how to put iPhone videos on DVD using this amazing software;
- Click on the official site of DVDFab DVD Creator and download the software.
- Now upload the video you want to convert to DVD.
- Tap on the wrench icon and set the file size and quality according to your preferences.
- Finally, choose the output directory in the save to section, and hit the start button to start your burning process.
DVDFab Blu-ray Ripper
Price: $44.99 per month
DVDFab Blu-ray Ripper is an excellent program to rip iPhone videos to DVD of different formats. You will see it with many pre-configured device-specific DVD profiles for easy ripping and conversion to watch them on TV. You can also use it to Crop or trim video to the required aspect ratio. It will let you add a watermark to the video.
- You can rotate and merge videos and make them playable on DVDs.
- It is a fast conversion tool that is free to use for 30-days.
- Moreover, the users can extract audio from their DVDs in different high-quality formats.
- It will support you in making Xbox One, PS4, Apple, and Android DVDs.
- The software has an attractive user interface.
- The paid version is available at a compatible price.
- The new user may be irritated with the overwhelming pro functions.
How to make a DVD from iPhone videos using DVDFab Blu-ray Ripper?
Check here how to convert iPhone videos to DVD at fast speed;
- At first download the software from the official site of DVDFab Blu-ray Ripper.
- Upload your desired video to make a DVD.
- Complete the advanced setting according to your desire, including output file size and quality.
- Click on the start button.
WinX DVD Author
Price: Free, $44.95/annually
WinX DVD Author is the best software for iPhone videos to DVD service. It will provide you with output with high video quality and Dolby Digital AC3 audio. You can use it to burn iPhone videos from HEVC, MOV, MP4, M4V, and other formats into DVD. Besides, we also recommend Best Performing DVD Creator for Mac and Windows to you.
- You can create a DVD title and chapter menu.
- It will also support you to add subtitles and set the aspect ratio.
- Moreover, you can also cut and trim unwanted parts.
- The naïve user will enjoy its uses.
- It is 100% safe and secure.
- The free version offers limited editing features.
How to get iPhone videos onto DVD using Winx DVD Author?
- Click on the DVD burner and put the blank DVD into the drive. After it, click on the Video DVD Author button > + icon and import the iPhone videos from the system.
- Now select the required aspect ratio, preferred language, add subtitles, and choose video format like NTSC/PAL, DVD type, etc.
- Now tap on the nest button to select a background image, music, and text.
- Finally, specify the device, choose the desired format, and click the start button to transfer iPhone videos to DVD.
Wondershare DVD Creator - Burn iPhone Videos directly to DVD on Windows & Mac
Doing video transfer from iPhone to a computer using various tools such as iTunes is very complicated. Mostly, you can't transfer the videos from iPhone directly to DVD. However, an all-in-one DVD tool is dedicated to making this process easy, known as "Wondershare DVD creator." It helps to transfer videos directly from iPhone to DVD. You can use it to burn videos, songs, and images to DVD/Blu-ray Disc/BD Folder/ISO/Data disc, etc. This DVD/disc burning tool comes with many rich DVD creation features. There are just three steps to get your final process done.
- Before transferring, you can choose a free DVD menu template according to your desires.
- You can edit your favorite photos and videos.
- Moreover, you can make your DVD creative using many additional features.
- The software comes with an easy-to-use interface for new users.
- It offers fast creation of DVD menus.
- The free version comes with restricted templates.
How to burn iPhone videos to DVD using Wondershare DVD creator on Windows & Mac?
Steps for Windows
Step 1: Open Wondershare DVD Creator on Windows
Firstly, using a USB cable, connect your iPhone with your PC. From the homepage, select Create a DVD Video Disc option. Download Wonder share Creator, install it and open it on your PC.
Step 2: Directly add iPhone Videos
Click the "+" icon on the interface and open the search window. Under the Source tab, you will come to a new page. Select your iPhone disk and choose the videos you want to burn to import.
You can click the File option on the left top corner and select Add from your phone. It will open a new window by clicking the Add button to import files of your choice.
Step 3: Before Burning, Edit Your iPhone Videos.
On the left panel, all files will appear as a thumbnail. On the thumbnail, select the pencil-like icon. You can edit them using Effects, Rotate, Crop, Watermark, and trim features.
Step 4: Customize DVD Menu Template
Free DVD menu templates are available on the right panel. You can edit your DVD by changing music, background, editing the text, etc.
Step 5: Burn iPhone Videos on Windows to DVD
After editing, choose the Burn to disc option available on the interface. It will ask you to end the Burn Settings. Click the Burn button. It will start to burn all iPhone videos to the DVD. On playable devices, you can play this DVD. Similar steps will be used for burning the iPhone images to DVD.
Steps for Mac
Professional Mac Version of the converter is available for Mac Users. One extra step is required for converting iPhone videos to Mac. After that, you can enjoy the amazing features of Wonder share DVD Maker, which includes editing and customizing iPhone videos using free templates. Additional features are available, such as One-click to burn DVD, Slideshow Maker, etc.
Before starting the steps, you have to transfer your iPhone videos to your Mac using tools such as iTunes. Follow the following steps after doing this.
Step 1: Open Wondershare DVD Converter on Mac
Firstly, open the Convertor software on your Mac, and from the interface, select the option of Create a New Project.
Step 2: Load and Edit your iPhone Videos to Mac
By clicking the "+" icon from the interface, add your iPhone videos from Mac. On the left panel, they will appear. You can edit these videos using the pencil-like button on the thumbnail; after editing, click the Ok button to save.
Step 3: Make Customization by choosing the DVD Menu Template
You can select the free DVD Menu template by clicking the Menu tab and edit your DVD by changing the music, background and can edit the text.
Step 4: Burn iPhone Videos directly on Mac to DVD
After previewing, select the Burn to Disc option. After finishing the setting, click the Burn Button. It will burn all iPhone videos to the Mac.
Step 5: Play videos on TV
You can play iPhone videos on TV by inserting the DVD into a DVD player. You can play it on a computer using a DVD drive.