How to Use the Top 7 Downloaders for Twitch Stream Download? – Twitch Download Stream
Summary: Twitch is an esteemed platform for gamers where they can showcase their gaming skills and inspire others. However, the platform is not only limited to gaming as it also broadcasts food, music, and lifestyle streams that anyone can enjoy. But do you know that you can use Twitch stream download tools to stay updated with all the content you like? StreamFab twitch downloader is the best one so far to download Twitch live stream.
Table of Contents
- How to Download a Twitch Stream Using Our Top 7 Downloaders? – Download Twitch Live Stream
Twitch was launched in 2011 specifically for gamers to give them a platform to showcase their gaming skills in live streams and get a chance to earn if they're good at it. Since then, millions of people have joined the platform as content creators and fans to enjoy live gaming streams and other lifestyle activities.
In February 2022, Twitch's desktop traffic in the US alone was 44 million, making 21.18% of the worldwide active users. If you want to know about Twitch stream download, this article will be perfect for you as today we will talk about the best Twitch downloaders worldwide.
Now that you have got a brief understanding of Twitch and what happens there, let's discuss a bit more about Twitch stream. When you enter the twitch stream of their favorite content creators or gamers, you will be able to see a part of their monitor screens where they are playing; however, it will be a small window.
Twitch streamers have mostly put up the links of the games they are playing so that the fans can access the games using those links and the streamers get profit/ commission for that.
You can easily download your twitch stream by entering the settings where you can select the option of channels and videos. Once you select that, you will have the option to click on store-saved broadcasts, so turn it on.
However, this will only save your stream, but you will go to the video producer page if you want to download it to your device. Then you will click on the option of ‘more’ that you will find next to every video saved to the producer page. And you will finally get the option to download the video to your device.
Even though it is a simple method to download your twitch stream, it does not work if you want to download other people’s broadcasts. And you have to use a third-party app for Twitch stream download eventually.
Let's now discuss our top 7 downloaders for Twitch stream download that you can install on your devices and have unlimited entertainment. We will break down our favorites and discuss their pros and cons so that you can choose what goes best with your needs.
StreamFab Twitch Downloader is our top choice for Twitch download stream, and it is completely free to use and compatible with various Windows versions. You can download Twitch videos in mp4 format up to 1080p without lag. You also get the easy option of batch download that doesn’t compromise the downloading speed of the platform.
- StreamFab Twitch Downloader is specifically designed for Twitch videos and allows you to download them at 60fps.
- The interface is user-friendly and offers you quick, high-quality downloads.
- Act as an m3u8 downloader, it also enables you to download M3U8 files to MP4 formats.
- The paid version of the software comes with a 30-days money back guarantee.
- The app is great for Twitch live stream download, but you have to install it to your device first.
Snapdownloader is one of the most powerful downloaders that can download Twitch live stream videos in 4K and 8K as it is solely focused on maintaining quality. The platform is also great for Twitch stream download in any format you like. You get the features like cutting long Twitch and other platforms like Facebook, YouTube, and Instagram videos into short clips.
- You can easily download and edit multiple batches in Snapdownloader without losing resolution and quality.
- Another amazing benefit of using this app is that you won't have trouble setting up a proxy while downloading videos from 900 online platforms.
- You don't get a free version of Snapdownloader, and you have to install it on your device to use it instead of copy-pasting URLs online.
If you prefer getting a preview before downloading your Twitch videos, you must check out Windsya because it allows you to do that. The platform is web-based, so you will only have to copy-paste the URL for Twitch stream download. You have the option to set up the playback speed of your downloaded videos, and the app also offers you a picture-to-picture mode.
- The minimalistic interface of the app makes it extremely user-friendly, and you can download twitch videos you like superfast.
- You get all the editing options for free.
- Windsya doesn’t allow you to set the video quality before downloading it.
Clideo is one of those specific apps for Twitch stream download, and you get an in-built editor for editing Twitch videos. You can download the app on desktop and mobile devices. If you want to edit or cut the Twitch videos, you will first download them and then upload them on the Clideo platform to get access to their features.
- You can convert your Twitch videos into mp3 format, and it is compatible with all devices and browsers.
- The app allows you to edit and cut your downloaded Twitch videos into short clips and add subtitles to them.
- You don't get a free version of the app, and you have to pay at least $9/ month and $72/ year.
4K Video Downloader is perfect for Twitch stream download, and you have first to install it on your desktop. You get the opportunity to use the smart mode for pre-configured settings. The best part about this app is that you can download 360-degree broadcast videos on Twitch in 4K and UHD quality. Some other fun features of the app are that you can extract subtitles from videos and copy-paste the URL to download videos.
- You can use the 4K Video Downloader on both Mac and Windows for free, but it also comes with several paid packages.
- The app lets you download 3D, 4K, UHD, and 1080p Twitch videos.
- One main trouble with using this app is that you have to download it on your device, which can be a hassle for some people.
Clipsey is a great tool for twitch stream download if you are looking for a platform with minimalistic features, and it comes with a chrome browser extension. You will copy and paste the Twitch stream URL and click on the download button. However, if you add the app's extension to your browser, the download option will show up with every video.
- You get a one-click download interface and a very user-friendly platform.
- The app allows you to add the Clipsey extension to your browser, and it is completely free.
- You don't get that many features, and you don’t have the option to choose the quality of Twitch stream download.
Lastly, we want to mention Clipr, a minimalistic platform that is best for those who want a clutter-free space for Twitch stream download. The best part is that you don't even have to download the app to your device because it is web-based. You will only go to the main website; add the Twitch stream URL you want to download and click on the download now button.
- You won't need any registration or login to continue with Clipr.
- You can cut the long video duration, and you have the option to select the video quality while downloading.
- The software has a clean interface which is also very easy to use.
- The only problem with Clipr is that you won't be able to download videos longer than one hour.
All the third-party apps that we have suggested to you above for Twitch stream download can help you download broadcasts of your favorite streamers on the platform and use them the way you want.
You can also upload the videos on popular social media platforms like Instagram, Facebook, YouTube, and Twitter. We liked StreamFab Twitch downloader the best out of all the options, considering its features and price.
Yes, you can download a Twitch stream using any third-party app compatible with your device and the features you need. You can try StreamFab Twitch Downloader for easy broadcasts and stream downloads.
If you often search ‘how to download a stream from twitch?,’ know that it is very simple. However, you will only be able to download your channel streams, and in case you like someone else's channel, you will require a third-party app like StreamFab for Twitch stream download.