How to Transfer iCloud Videos Directly on Your Phone
Summary: Apple’s cloud service, iCloud, is usually used to backup and save local media files and data on the cloud. iCloud service can be used to back up data so that in the event of a loss, it can be recovered. These iCloud videos and audios along with different media files can be accessed and downloaded on your phone. How? Well, this is very simple. This article will tell you about the different methods to know how to download videos from iCloud and access them easily. Read below to know more.
Table of Contents
Before accessing the videos on iCloud, you need to know how to upload videos to iCloud. Well, the uploading part is done automatically. And hence, this is one thing that you do not have to do manually. You can access iCloud videos directly anytime if you are using an iPhone. All you have to do is follow the below steps to know how to retrieve videos from iCloud.
- On your iPhone, go to Settings >> Name/Apple ID
- Tap on the Photos section and then turn on the iCloud Photo Library option.
3. By doing so, the iCloud videos will be synced to your iPhone instantly. You do not have to download or upload videos to iCloud manually.
4. Just ensure that your iPhone is connected to a good Wi-Fi network. If you do not connect to a good Wi-Fi network, then you might face issues such as iCloud videos not loading.
When you turn on the iCloud Photo Library option, can work with the Photos app to save your videos safely in iCloud and up to date on your Mac, Apple TV, Apple devices, and iCloud official website. It is easy to manage and you can use it to access the video from iCloud easily. Just make sure to have a good internet connection so that you do not face issues such as iCloud videos not uploading and videos not uploading to iCloud.
Another way of downloading your iCloud videos is using your email ID to download them. All you have to do is download the videos on your PC from iCloud and email them to your phone. The detailed steps to do so are mentioned below. Follow them and you are all set to access your videos.
- On your computer, with the help of any browser, visit the official website of iCloud.
- Sign into iCloud using your Apple username and password.
- Once signed in, click on the Photos option on the main UI.
4. Next, you need to tap on the Videos section to check all iCloud videos.
5. Tap on the download option on the interface in the upper right corner to save iCloud videos on your PC.
6. Now, log into Gmail with your account on the PC and then click COMPOSE option to create a new one.
7. Tap on the attachment icon to attach the iCloud videos that you have just downloaded from iCloud official website.
8. Next, you can send this new email to another email ID that is present on your iPhone.
9. Lastly, log into the email account on your phone to open the new email and download the iCloud videos.
Another and simplest way of accessing iCloud videos is using DVDFab File Transfer. The tool is free to use and allows you to wirelessly and automatically transfer video files from your computer to your tablets and smartphones.
Read the below steps to know how to transfer your videos.
- Make sure you have downloaded your videos from iCloud. Follow the steps mentioned earlier to download the videos from iCloud to PC.
- Now, launch and open DVDFab File Transfer on your PC.
- Click the Add option at the top right corner to add the video you wish to transfer.
4. Connect your tablet or smartphone through DVDFab Remote.
5. Now, click the Transfer option to begin the transfer. When the transfer is finished, you can find the video in the Photos or Gallery or Movies folder of your mobile device.
Sometimes, your iCloud videos might not be compatible with your device. To get rid away of this issue you can use DVDFab Video Converter. It is the best converter available in the market with different features such as supports for different formats, enhanced video editor, customized media options, Enlarger AI, and fast conversion. Follow the below steps to know how to convert files using DVDFab Video Converter.
- Download, install, and launch the tool and click the Converter option on the main screen.
- Upload the source file using the Add buttons.
3. Click the Choose Other Profile >> Format and Device options.
4. Users need to choose their desired format
5. Next, go to the Save to option and click the folder logo to choose the output directory.
6. Tap the Start option to convert video fast and free.
Why are my videos not saved to iCloud?
One of the most common reasons for data not being saved on iCloud is a shortage of space. Apple offers every user 5 GB of storage for free, but if you take a lot of pics then this can fill up quickly. To check your present usage, go to the Settings app and click on your account name and then choose iCloud.
Why are only half of my photos on iCloud?
If your iCloud photos are disappearing, then the most likely reason is that you have signed in to a different iCloud account from other devices. If this is the situation, you are just required to navigate to Settings >> [your name]. Now, scroll down and log out of the present account. Now, sign in to the correct iCloud account and you will see your pics.
Do photos stay on iCloud forever?
iCloud Photos automatically store every video and photo you take in iCloud. Hence, you can access your library anytime you want and from any device. Any alterations you make to your collection on one device change on your other devices as well. Your videos and photos are organized into All Photos, Days, Months, and Years.
In a nutshell, you just saw how to download videos from iCloud and access them on your phone. Among all the methods that you saw, using DVDFab File Transfer is the best option. The tool is free to use and allows you to wirelessly and automatically transfer video files from your computer to your tablets and smartphones.