6 Best Video Editors for Windows 11 with Pros and Cons
Summary: Discover the top 6 Windows 11 video editor, considering budget, hardware, format versatility and other pros and cons of these tools. Come to unleash your video editing potential.
Table of Contents
- 6 Best Windows 11 Video Editor To Unleash Your Creative Prowess
A video editor can transform raw media clips into captivating wonders. But hold your horses; the options are endless when choosing the perfect video editor for Windows 11. Your quest to find "the one" amongst the plethora of contenders depends on crucial factors like your budget, your PC hardware, and the array of formats the program effortlessly juggles. If you are ready to kick your video editing game up, keep reading to learn about the best video editor for Windows 11.
Clipchamp is a user-friendly video editing tool available for Windows 11 users. It offers many editing features, including trimming, splitting, adding text, special effects, transitions, and music. Advanced options like green screen effects, overlays, AI voiceovers, and motion graphics are available.
- It's an intuitive web-based editor suitable for beginners and small businesses aiming to create marketing videos.
- Compatible with popular Cloud storage services and web tools.
- Primarily designed for non-professionals, making it easy to create professional-looking videos.
- Mac and mobile users have their software versions, making it cross-platform.
- Has excellent soundtrack and text options.
- The template selection is very versatile.
- Users have spoken highly of its slick interface.
- AI features can help create automatic video captions, turn text into speech, etc.
- Users can access countless stock assets from the Clipchamp library, which suits all creative content needs.
- You must subscribe to access most templates, stock media, and high-resolution output.
- It doesn't work on Firefox.
When you want to make a strong impression, using moving images with sound is the way to go. We've listed the 6 best video editor for windows 11 below to help you choose the right one for your needs.
- Compatible with both Windows and Mac.
- Provide video editing features, such as trimming, cropping or adding music and subtitles to videos.
- Offer the pro version:DVDFab Video Converter Pro, which provides more than 20 video editing tools.
- It offers different output video resolution options for maximum versatility.
- It has a creative and animated type interface that is very easy to use.
- Users can Copy Audio to customize the Channels, Codec, Bitrate, Sample Rate, and Volume.
- It requires software download before usage.
Kapwing is an excellent online video editor for Windows 11, offering various assets from popular providers like Pexels, Unsplash, and Giphy. Using Kapwing is straightforward: upload your videos, use intuitive tools and icons to make edits, choose an output format, and start rendering. You'll find thousands of templates and copyright-free videos, images, music, and GIFs to get you started immediately.
- It doesn't have any signup or download requirements.
- Supports Smart Cut, which helps remove silences from videos automatically.
- It brings an array of other functionalities like background removal, subtitle generation, and automatic translation.
- Real-time collaboration can occur within Kapwing, like Dropbox and Google Docs.
- Users can share every web page and asset.
- It supports different file types, including MOV, MP4, 3GP, and AVI.
- Not an adequate option for editing audio files.
- It lacks a search feature.
OpenShot is a free video editing software that anyone can use. This open-source video editor Windows 11, has a user-friendly interface, making it easy for professionals and beginners to edit videos. You can trim, cut, and slice your videos effortlessly. You can also add many cool effects to make your videos look great. It supports various audio and video formats, making it perfect for multimedia projects.
- Cross-platform video editor, which supports Mac, Linus, and Windows.
- The robust animation framework lets Users slide, fade, animate, and bounce.
- Available in 70 plus languages and also supports online translation using LaunchPad.
- A simple user interface doesn't pose a big learning curve ahead of users.
- 3D animation effects like lens flare, snow, or flying text can be added to the video.
- Video editing becomes easy as you can drag and drop audio, video, or images from the file manager.
- The interface needs to be at par with its competitors.
- Often users complain of performance issues like lagging, freezing, and sudden quit.
Shotcut is a free video editing software that works with Windows 11. It lets you trim, cut, merge, and add effects to your videos. The Windows 11 video editor supports color correction, green screen, and 3D animation. You can use Shotcut on Windows (32- and 64-bit), Mac, and Linux. There are three interface color themes: dark, light, and system. You can easily adjust the timeline's size with the mouse wheel.
- It supports a plethora of audio and video formats and codecs.
- It supports drag and drop operations from the file manager.
- Can capture from webcam, SDI, HDMI, JACK & Pulse audio, X11 screen, IP stream, and Windows DirectShow devices.
- Native timeline editing makes import unnecessary.
- Users can mix and match both frame rates and resolutions.
- The eye dropper tool helps in picking a neutral color for white balancing.
- It lacks 3D or 360 VR support.
- It doesn't have any built-in sharing to popular platforms.
This best video editor for Windows 11 offers a wide range of tools for editing videos, improving audio, recording voiceovers, and capturing your screen. This software is perfect for creating vlogs, videos for special occasions, and even professional projects.
- It allows syncing video effects to the beat.
- Can fix shaky footage captured without any special equipment.
- A Multi-color Chroma key can segregate and remove all background colors.
- Low system requirements help this Windows 11 video editor run on outdated devices.
- It offers an array of video filters, effects, and transitions.
- It supports all popular audio and video formats and codecs.
- It doesn't have any ready-to-use templates.
- The complex interface presents a steep learning curve for newbie users.
Kdenlive is a powerful Windows 11 video editor that you can use for free on any desktop operating system. With Kdenlive, you can edit multiple video tracks and work with various file formats. One great feature is the ability to customize your interface layouts to suit your workflow.
- You can try out light and dark themes in its flexible theming engine.
- Effects can be keyframed to alter the parameters.
- Enjoy a smooth playback by pre-rendering parts of your timeline through timeline preview.
- Wipes, profiles, and title templates can be downloaded directly from the interface.
- Automatically backs up the project file every few minutes.
- Offers a variety of transitions, be it audio adjustments or color correction.
- Not suitable for professional video editing.
- Texts and audio effects could be much higher in number.
Yes, Clipchamp is the native video editor available on Windows 11, continuously updated to offer new features to users.
Both Windows 10 and Windows 11 can be used for video editing, but Windows 11 offers some additional features and improvements that may enhance the overall editing experience. However, the choice between Windows 10 and 11 ultimately depends on your specific needs and compatibility with your hardware and software tools.
Windows 11, the realm of boundless possibilities, houses a treasure trove of features and applications custom-crafted for video editing euphoria. While Clipchamp is the native Windows 11 video editor, you can try out the third-party tool like DVDFab video converter that harmoniously sync with Windows 11 as a boon for your creative aspirations.