How to Add Text to a Photo
Summary: There are numerous reasons you might want to add text to photos. For example, you are making a poster promoting your work, writing some inspirational quotes, labeling a diagram, describing the details of a picture, adding subtitles to a video, and whatnot. This article teaches you how to add text to a photo. Moreover, we list the 5 best user-friendly iOS apps designed to add text to photos.
- • Offer diversified aspect ratio for display
- • Accept file or folder import like video, audio and image
- • Enable you to add text, filters, transitions, overlays and elements, mosaic
- • Allow you to rotate, split, crop, zoom in/out and edit your files in other ways
- • Output files in various formats of high quality
Table of Contents
- 5 Best apps to add text to photo iPhone
In this era of digital technology, creating photos with captions and texts is one of the most popular trends. You can add text describing the details of a picture, or you may add inspirational quotes to it. There are so many creative ideas for you out there.
Clicking and sharing photos has become a part of daily lives for Instagram and other social media platform users. And to add individuality and personality to a picture, it is a good idea to add text to photo.
Improve the visual impact of your photos by adding text to them using some of the fantastic and easy-to-use software apps and stand out on your favorite social media platforms. Numerous apps are designed to add text to photo online and add text to photo free or paid. In this article, we are going to figure out how to add text to a photo and the top 5 apps created to add text to photo iPhone.
To add text to photo iPhone, you can easily use iPhone's Markup Editor. Let's step ahead and find out how to use iPhone's Markup Editor to add text to photos on iPhone.
- On your home screen, you can see a Photos icon. Click on it.
- Select the photo to which you want to add text or captions.
- You will see a toolbar on the bottom of the screen.
- There is a three-slider option in the toolbar, which is an edit button.
- Click the 'Edit' button.
- Now, you will see an option with three dots at the right bottom of your screen. This is the 'More' button.
- Click the 'More' Button.
- You will see a pop-up menu now. On this menu, select the Markup option.
- Now, your photo will be opened in the Markup Editor.
- At the bottom of your screen, you will see a 'T' icon. This is the 'Text' option.
- Click the 'T' icon.
- A text box with dummy text will appear on your photo.
- Remove the dummy text and write your own.
- You can alter the color and font of the text using the color palette, and the font editor positioned right at the bottom of your screen.
- Furthermore, you can choose the size and alignment of the text using the size slider and alignment button, respectively.
- You can move and place the text anywhere on your photo.
- Finally, click the 'Done' Button on the right corner of your screen.
- Now you will see another 'Done' button on the bottom right corner of the screen. Click on it to save your photo.
Isn't this easy? You can add text to photo free by using Markup Editor. Apart from this, various apps are designed to add text to photo online and offline.
Now that you know how to add text to a photo, let's move ahead and find out the 5 Best add text to photo apps in 2022.
There are many iPhone apps created to add text to photos. This article provides you with a list of the top 5 apps that can help you be creative while adding text to your photos.
1. DVDFab Videocruise Video Converter
3. GoDaddy Studio
DVDFab Videocruise is one of the best video editing software programs. It's great for beginners because of its user-friendly interface. This software is great when you incorporate your creative ideas into making different videos.
DVDFab Videocruise offers countless themes and fonts for adding texts to pictures and videos. It offers options to edit, rotate, crop, flip videos, adjust speed, set their duration, etc. Apart from adding text to videos, this tool has numerous features that enable you to flaunt your creativity.
- This tool is easy to use.
- It offers numerous themes and fonts for adding text to videos.
- This tool offers a wide variety of editing features.
- This tool is only accessible for a 30-day trial. After this, you have to pay a monthly fee to use it.
Suppose you want to add text to photo online and turn your photos and texts into something extraordinary without any hassles and experience of using high-end apps. In that case, Typorama is the one for you. To use this app, you don't require any special designing skills. All you have to do is choose a picture and write your text over it. The software itself generates suitable fonts and styles for your text.
This helps allow you to be innovative while saving your time. In a few clicks, you have a perfect artistic layout randomly.
- This app is easy to use.
- The tool has a wide range of editing options.
- You can easily add a watermark to your photo.
- You cant move the picture behind the preset frames.
- This app is only for iPhone OS.
GoDaddy Studio is one of the best photo editor applications that allows you to add to photo free and easily. All you have to do is download this fantastic app, and then you gain access to a wide range of special editing tools, exclusive artwork and fonts, and many more incredible features offered by this app.
After adding text to your photo, you can edit the text in various ways. You can stretch it, change its color, fade it, change its size, font, etc. And once you are done with the editing, you can share your creativity on numerous social media platforms.
- This app allows you to create and add fonts
- You can share the image you created on almost all popular social media platforms
- Advanced editing tools should be added for expert photo editors.
If you are searching for a versatile app that can help you add text to photo-free and at the same time allows you to create typographic images along with amazingly eye-catching templates and layouts, Canva is the one for you.
It is a very straightforward and user-friendly application to add text to photo online. This app offers a wide range of template options. Furthermore, you can perform customizations as per your desire.
- This app guides you with a variety of templates.
- The app is simple to use. This is a pretty affordable app, with a free version offering limited features.
- Canva has a few issues related to alignment control.
- The free version offers limited features only.
Phonto is a user-friendly and perfectly designed free app to add text to photos. This app is supported by both Android as well as iOS. The app offers a wide range of inbuilt fonts. Moreover, it also allows you to import fonts of your choice to this app. You can even add texts in different shapes, balloons, bubbles, or placards. This app allows you to edit the text, erase any parts, and even curve it.
All you have to do is import your image, add the text, edit it according to your preference, and that's all.
- This app is easy to use.
- This app offers a wide variety of editing features.
- This app contains a few in-app purchases, such as you have to buy an ad-free version, text style kit, and Phonto image pack.
Last but not least, there are numerous amazing apps to add text to photos. There are countless ways and ideas to add text to photos. Whether you are making inspirational quote posters, banners with calls to action, pictures to drive more audience to your blog posts, or making news announcements and professional logos for your business, these photo editing apps are of great help
The incredible photos and video editing apps like DVDFab Videocruise, Canva, and Typorama are perfect tools for you if you are puzzled about how to add text to Instagram photos or photos on other social media platforms. You can add texts to your videos and create innovative vlogs. After all, this is what this modern generation is all about.
What is an image text?
When a readable text is present on an image, such a text is called an image text. You can add any text to any image using various apps discussed in the article above.
Can you add text to a Youtube video?
Yes, you can add text to Youtube videos by using youtube's video editor called Youtube studio.