Easy-to-use Alternatives to Any Video Converters You Can Try
Summary: The popularity of 4K videos has increased as 4K displays have grown increasingly ubiquitous. A 4K video converter can reduce the file size by converting videos to 720p or 1080p. Free 4k video converters can be found in the following list.
Table of Contents
- Easy To Use Video Converters You Can Try
Nowadays, everyone wants to record, view, and stream 4K UHD content. Compared to Full HD resolution videos, 4K videos have four times the number of pixels, which means they have four times the amount of detail and sharpness, making them more appealing to the eye. As 4K displays have become more common, so has the popularity of 4K videos. 4K videos, on the other hand, take up more space than Full HD videos due to their superior quality. When it comes to uploading 4K videos to social media, their large size becomes a problem. Use a 4K converter to convert your 4K videos to a lower resolution if you want to save space and bandwidth.
On the internet, there are several free video converters for Windows 10 that can be used to convert videos to 4k resolution. To reduce file size, a 4K video converter will convert the 4K video to a lower resolution, such as 720p or 1080p. Almost all of these editors allow you to specify the final output resolution and modify other aspects of the conversion process. The following is a list of easy-to-use free 4K video converters. They can be used to reduce the resolution of 4K videos.
DVDFab Video Converter supports upscales from 480p to 1080p and 1080p to 4K with the help of Enlarger AI. It can rip video from both DVD and Blu-ray discs. It also arrives with a non-linear video editor that lets you crop and trims your videos to your liking.
- It can convert 4K video to various formats.
- Upscaling videos to 4K/1080p is possible.
- It includes credits and titles.
- You can cut out the video parts that you don't want to see.
- It has a one-of-a-kind UI.
- It converts data quickly.
- It converts data quickly.
- It's simple to personalize.
- It works on both Macs and PCs.
- A free trial is available.
- The installation takes far too long.
- The video editor must be downloaded before it can be used.
VLC Media Player is one of the world's most popular media players, with millions of users trusting it. It's completely free and supports various file formats, including audio and video. Play and convert 4K videos with it as well. This 4K video converter also supports 8K/Blu-Ray/1080p/720p videos, in addition to 4K video.
With this video converter, you can also record clips, loop videos, and change the video's speed. You can utilize it to stream online videos you like to download from streaming sites.
- It is open-source and free.
- MKV, WMV, WebM, AVI, MP4, MP3, and other file formats are supported.
- 4K, 8K, and Blu-Ray playback are all supported.
- You can change the video format and convert the resolution from 4K to Full HD .
- It includes functions such as recording, looping, and taking screenshots, among others.
- VLC allows you to view and download streaming video from the internet.
- It runs on Windows, Mac OS X, Linux, Unix, iOS, Android, and other operating systems.
HandBrake is an additional excellent 4K video converter. It's a multimedia file converter that can handle DVDs, Blu-Ray discs, audio, and video files. Any popular video can be converted to MP4 or MKV using this program. It can also export videos in various resolutions, such as 480p, 540p, 720p, 1080p, 4K, and so on.
Except for that, this converter comes with several video filters, including Decomb, Cropping, Grayscale, Detelecine, and others. You can also adjust the framerate (FPS).
- It's the best 4K video converter available for free.
- It can convert 4K video to a variety of different formats.
- You can change the output video's size.
- SSA, SRT, and CEA-608 are all supported subtitle formats.
- It is consistent with Windows, Linux, and Mac OS X operating systems.
MiniTool MovieMaker is a video-editing program. It can divide and trim videos, reverse video, alter video speed, add text to videos, apply effects to videos, add transitions to videos, utilize Star Wars font in videos, remove audio from videos, and extract MP3 from MP4 files.
Furthermore, this video converter can be utilized with this movie creator. Videos, photos, GIFs, and audio files can be converted to MP4, MOV, WMV, MKV, MP3, GIF, and more formats. This 4K video converter programme can convert 4K to 1080p for individuals who want to downscale their recordings.
- It is ad-free, virus-free, and bundle-free.
- It is a 4K video converter and a video producer.
- It can reverse, chop, mute, and frame-by-frame play video, among other things.
- It has a variety of movie templates to assist you in quickly creating a video.
- It has a wide range of transitions, titles, and effects.
- It allows you to use new typefaces in your films, such as Star Wars or Halloween fonts.
- It is compatible with both Windows and Macintosh computers.
It's an excellent 4K video converter that can convert any movie to a resolution of 3840 x 2160. It can also download videos in 4K resolution. You can use it to download any 4K video from online video sharing services. It comes with a screen recorder, which allows you to capture those inaccessible streaming videos.
This video converter can also convert video to VR, convert DVD to MP4, and burn music to DVD, in addition to 4K video conversion. On the other hand, the trial edition only allows you to convert 1/3 of a 4K video's length. The premium version of the programme is required if you want to convert the entire file.
- It can download, record, and convert videos in 4K resolution.
- It can download MP3 formatted web videos.
- You can create GIFs with it.
- Videos can be compressed without compromising their quality.
- It can be used to correct metadata in video files.
- It's OS X and Windows compatible.
Movavi Video Converter is a simple but powerful 4K video converter, supporting over 180 different media types. It can convert 4K video to 1080p and vice versa. In addition, if you wish to save the background music from a 4K video, it can assist you to extract it. It can rotate MP4, crop video, stabilize video, and improve video quality when used as a video converter.
If you use the free version, the final movie will be watermarked. You must buy the product to convert a 4K video without a watermark.
- It can handle over 180 different file types.
- It can convert 4K video to 1080p and the other way around.
- You can cut, rotate, and crop videos without sacrificing quality.
- It enables you to conduct an internet search for subtitles.
- It improves the quality of the video.
- It has a built-in media player and a record function.
- It is compatible with both Windows and Macintosh operating systems.
WinX HD Video Converter Deluxe is a 4K video converter that works on Windows and Mac. It can convert UHD/HD/SD videos. It entitles you to download 4K videos from over 1,000 websites, including YouTube, Facebook, Dailymotion, and SoundCloud. Additionally, it supports Apple, Android, and Sony devices with 420+.
In addition to being a 4K converter, this software can also be used as a video editor. Trim video, remove black bars, merge videos, and add subtitles to videos with it. Aside from that, you can create a photo slideshow and share it with your pals—only $29.95 for the premium version.
- It can transcode and download 4K videos.
- It can handle over 370 different file types.
- It lets you download videos and music from the internet.
- Video trimmer, video merger, and video cropper are all included.
- It can shrink the size of videos.
Any Video Converter can convert any video, as the name suggests. It's no different with a 4K video. MP4, AVI, MOV, WMV, and other video formats are supported. Furthermore, Any video converter free can convert DVDs and CDs to the most common video formats, such as MP4 and AVI, and download videos from over 100 different websites.
Cropping, color correction, audio extraction, and video splitting are all possible with Any Video Converter download. If you check on the internet, you can find Any video converter review.
- Any video converter ultimate can download and convert videos in 4K resolution.
- Any video converter mac can convert data quickly.
- There's a screen recorder built right in.
- Any video converter online can edit videos in a rudimentary manner.
While there are numerous 4K video converters available, not all of them will suit your needs. A 4K video converter should be easy to use while still providing a variety of settings and presets to make the process at hand appear less intimidating. This program makes it simple to convert 4K videos and offers several essential features. You can rapidly pick this up if you need a free video converter to convert a video to MP4 format.
Is it possible to make a 1080p to 4k conversion? What's the best way to get from 2K to 4K?
While all of the converters listed above can convert 1080p films to 4K, it is not recommended because converting a lower resolution video to a higher resolution is theoretically impossible. Similarly, a 2K video cannot be converted to a 4K video, but the reverse is conceivable.
Is it possible to make your TV 4K?
Make sure you have a 4K TV before converting 4K videos to a TV-compatible format. Playing 4K content on a non-4K television is pointless.
What's the best way to downscale a 4K video?
While you can convert a 4K resolution to a lesser resolution using any of the applications listed above, we recommend using the EaseUS video editor to convert video files to mp4 with a lower resolution.