How to Screen Record on Windows & iOS: Know the Details
Summary: Technology, tool, application, software, etc, are the words that have become an inseparable part of our daily personal and professional life. With the day to day advancement of these different aspects of technology, we are getting more dependent on them than before. So, we look for tools for everything we do or need, and taking back up any of our personal or professional work is one of the most crucial parts of our daily life. So, the simple solution with the sorted steps of how to screen record on Windows would help you to have everything in a few clicks. So, here you will get the top two screen recorders for Windows with another smart screen recorder option for iOS.
Table of Contents
- An option to record screen on iOS
Even though there are various screen recorders available on the market, it is very hard to choose the most appropriate one to meet your specifications. So, stop worrying, to make your search short and sorted, here you will get the steps of how to record a screen on Windows 10 with the top two best Windows screen recorders. However, if you are a Mac user, the requirement specifics feature of the DVDFab Screen Recorder & Editor for iOS would be a one-stop option.
However, before getting into the detailed step-by-step instructions on how to screen record on Windows 10, have you ever thought about why you even need any screen recorder? Unless and until you would know the most important advantages of any audio or video screen recorder, you wouldn't be able to make the most out of the steps of how to record a screen on Windows. So, here you go with the 15 most significant benefits of a screen recorder.
1. From a professional perspective, you can review your employee's performance through the detailed insights of screen recording footage.
2. You can track or monitor the performance of your employees through the screen recording option. It is very helpful in the customer service industry.
3. Screen recorder meets the password protection PCI and HIPAA policy to ensure the protection of confidential and sensitive information.
4. Through the recorded tutorials of your training session, you can conduct a very organized training session.
5. You must know how to screen record on Windows 10 with audio to take the backup of everything on your PC for future use.
6. The problem and solution comparison on a digital platform would be very handy while showing the screen-recorded footage of the instances.
7. Recording video calls and conference calls are one of the most important reasons to know the proper steps of how to screen record on Windows 7.
8. Through the different screen recorded video footage, you can create unique video content on a digital platform for your personal or professional use.
9. With the authentic steps of how to record your screen on Windows, you can record any bugs, errors, or glitches of any software to target its solution very effectively.
10. With the process of how to record your screen on Windows 10, you can create the most attractive "How to Guide" instructions tutorial on the digital platform.
11. Recording different footage or tricks and techniques of video games can make your playing easier and smoother for the next time.
12. Through the quickest steps of how to screen record on PC Windows 10, you can easily or instantly share your screen records with others, or you can also record screens of other's PC through screen mirroring.
13. With the easy steps of how to screen record on Windows with audio, you can record any online streaming audio-video content from any website or social media platform.
14. With the steps of how to screen record with audio Windows, you can easily record those videos doesn't have the saving option and enjoy them repeatedly without being online.
15. In educational platforms also, the simple method of how to record screen and audio on Windows, you can easily monitor and evaluate the online performance of any project or assignment of any student.
When you know how important it is to know about how to screen record on a Windows computer, it is time for the execution of the systemic steps of how to screen record on an HP laptop windows 10 or how to record screen on Windows 10 with the audio or how to screen record on Window 8 or some other Windows versions. So, here you would get the top two best screen recorders for Windows with their detailed descriptions and step-by-step instructions on how to screen record on Windows.
Xbox Game Bar is one of the most effective screens recording tools for the Windows platform. From recording computer operations, video games, and online streaming content to any other on-screen activity of your laptop or PC except file manager or entire desktop, you can record all of them simultaneously with perfect audio-video synchronization. This customizable screen recorder allows you to record the full screen. This built-in customizable screen recorder is specially meant for game recording purposes. This tool allows gamers to record the on-screen game instantly and share and upload them on any platform, depending on their choice.
During your game, Xbox Game Bar allows you to find new teammates with LFG, and you can also chat with your Xbox friends through console, mobile, or PC. While doing that, you don't have to leave your game. This recorder generates videos in Mp4 format. Before starting with this tool, through the Xbox app, you must configure the Game DVD setting feature. Instead of keyboard shortcuts, you can choose hotkeys. Even though you cannot change the output file format of your recorded video, you select the video resolution between " standard" and "high." So to know how to record your screen on Windows 10, here you go with the steps.
- Go to the app you like to record.
- To open Game Bar, you need to select Windows key + G simultaneously.
- To load the Game Bar, go to the " yes, this is a game" through a checkbox.
- These are the basic steps to follow to start screen recording of any game of any other application.
- Press Win+Alt+R or click on the "start recording" icon to initiate video recording.
- You can stop the recording process by clicking on the "red" recording icon.
- If the program window disappears, while pressing Win+G together, you can bring back Game Bar.
- In the "Video Folder" option, there is a subfolder " Captures", you will file your recorded Mp4 file under this.
- Under the Game DVR menu, in the Xbox option, you can also find your recording.
- Here, you can customize the size of your recorded video by trimming and sharing them on the platform Xbox live.
FlashBack Express is a free screen recorder for Windows that allows you to record your screen with a webcam and sounds. You can create a distinct video clip by trimming the recorded footage. You can also enhance the recording with captions, images, and arrows. Adding commentary and music to your recording is a very exciting feature of this screen recorder. You can enjoy your recordings without watermark in Mp4 format with a quick upload to YouTube.
By adding webcam overlay, and narration to record computer sound, you can explore multiple functions of this free screen recorder. So, while knowing the steps of how to screen record on Windows 11 or another version with the FlashBack Express, you can explore the unlimited opportunities of screen recording.
- Download and install this recorder on your Windows PC.
- Open the app by clicking on the "Flashback Express" icon on your Windows.
- Go to the "record your screen" option.
- From the open window tab, you can choose the option of "Region" or "Windows" or "Full Screen" depending on your choice.
- Select "Record Sound."
- Choose sources of your sound.
- Select your "Record Webcam" option depending on your choice.
- Once you are done with your selection, click on the "Red" record button at the bottom.
- A tab will open showing the "select region" option; from here, you need to select the region that you like to record.
- Finally, click on the "Record" option.
- The recording will start while showing a countdown.
- During recording, you can "Stop" or "Pause" your recording by clicking on the respective sign.
- You can name the recorded file of your choice and save them on your computer.
Along with the most effective Windows screen recorders, if you want to record your screen on the iOS platform, here, you would get every single information about one of the most user-friendly and convenient screen recorders for iOS, the DVDFab Screen Recorder and Editor for iOS with its detailed description and screen recording steps.
While knowing the two best screen recorders for Windows platforms, the DVDFab screen recorder & editor for iOS would give you the most flexible options to record and edit any playback of your Mac computer or any iOS devices screen with systematic screen recording steps. From iPhone to iPad, you can record any audio video content unavailable for downloading option on any iOS device with detailed editing functions of trimming, adding picture-in-picture (PIP) effects, watermarking, cropping, and more.
Through AirPlay Mirroring features, you can record anything playing on your iOS device screen. With the tuning of the webcam and microphone of your Mac PC along with PIP effects, you can create a very unique demonstrative video. Along with high-end, audio and video editing functionality, the preview edit option has made your editing job easier and similar to any conventional editing method. This screen recorder saves your frequently used configuration as a personal profile to speed up your next access. This iOS screen recorder saves your recorded video in default Mp4 container format to ensure its compatibility with any device or any other format.
- Click twice on DVDFab 12 icon on your desktop.
- Select Screen recorder & editor for iOS given under the Utilities Tab.
- A pop-up window will appear.
- Follow the given instructions to connect the iOS device to DVDFab through AirPlay Mirroring.
- The video stream gets recorded by default, but manually you can add the audio stream to the timeline to record it.
- While using a webcam or other camera connected to a PC, you can add another video stream through the " Add video track" option.
- By adding "Audio track option" audio narration.
- Once you are done with your customization, click on the red button to start recording.
- After completing the recording process, tap on the "Preview option" shown at the top right of the page to ensure the quality of your recorded content.
- Start editing your recorded video with editing tools.
- After finishing editing, click on the "Save" option given next to the "Record" option to export the recorded video to Mp4 format that will be saved in HDD.
So, when you know the most systematic steps of how to record a screen on Windows 7 or any other version, it's time to go with the practical screen recording experience of your need and choice with any of the above-mentioned Windows or iOS screens recorders.
You can easily record a screen on a Windows computer without Xbox with the multiple free Microsoft screen recorders such as Screen Recorder and Screen Record, Free Screen Recorder, Screen Recorder Lite, Screen Recorder Pro, and more.
- Native Screen Recorder.
- AZ Screen Recorder.
- Mobizen Screen Recorder.
- Screen Recorder by Kimcy929.
- Screen Recorder V.
If you use any Microsoft free screen recorder for your Windows platform, it will be safe. However, a free recorder always comes with limited features and options. So, to make the most out of your screen recording process, the paid recorders are always the safest and smartest.
So, when you know how to record screen and audio on Windows or iOS with all detailed descriptions and step-by-step instructions, you wouldn't be confused at all in selecting the most specific screen recorder from the given list. If you have been struggling with the steps of screen recording, this article will surely make you sorted. From recording video games to academic tutorials, you can record, share and upload anything anywhere with these screen recorders.