How to Record Screen on Windows with 3 Best Screen Recorder
Summary: This article highlights the top three screen recorders for Windows and a best video enhancer, providing a guide on how to effectively capture your computer screen. Whether you’re creating tutorials or capturing gameplay, these recommended screen recording tools offer excellent features and functionality.
Table of Contents
- 3 Best Screen Recorders for Windows with Detailed Steps
Even though there are various screen recorders available on the market, it is very hard to choose the most appropriate one to meet your specifications. So, stop worrying, to make your search short and sorted, here you will get the steps of how to record a screen on Windows 10 with the top 3 best Windows screen recorders.
However, before getting into the detailed step-by-step instructions on how to screen record on Windows 10, have you ever thought about why you even need any screen recorder? Unless and until you would know the most important advantages of any audio or video screen recorder, you wouldn't be able to make the most out of the steps of how to record a screen on Windows. So, here you go with the 8 most significant benefits of a screen recorder.
- You can track or monitor the performance of your employees through the screen recording option.
- Through the recorded tutorials, you can conduct a very organized training session.
- Showing the screen-recorded footage of the instances on a digital platform would be very handy.
- Recording video calls and conference calls.
- You can create unique video content on a digital platform for your personal or professional use.
- Recording different footage or tricks and techniques of video games can make your playing easier and smoother for the next time.
- You can record any online streaming audio-video content from any website or social media platform.
- You can easily record those videos doesn't have the saving option and enjoy them repeatedly without being online.
When you know how important it is to know about how to screen record on a Windows computer, it is time for the execution of the systemic steps of how to screen record on windows 10 or other version. So, here you would get the top three best screen recorders for Windows with their detailed descriptions and step-by-step instructions on how to screen record on Windows.
Xbox Game Bar is one of the most effective screens recording tools for the Windows platform. From recording computer operations, video games, and online streaming content to any other on-screen activity of your laptop or PC except file manager or entire desktop, you can record all of them simultaneously with perfect audio-video synchronization. This customizable screen recorder allows you to record the full screen. This built-in customizable screen recorder is specially meant for game recording purposes. This tool allows gamers to record the on-screen game instantly and share and upload them on any platform, depending on their choice.
Even though you cannot change the output file format of your recorded video, you select the video resolution between " standard" and "high." So to know how to record your screen on Windows 10, here you go with the steps.
- Go to the app you like to record.
- To open Game Bar, you need to select Windows key + G simultaneously.
- Before you begin recording, you have a variety of other options. You can reduce the audio, for instance, by using the "System sounds" area of the Audio window.
- Press Win+Alt+R or click on the "start recording" icon to initiate video recording.
- You can stop the recording process by clicking on the "red" recording icon.
- If the program window disappears, while pressing Win+G together, you can bring back Game Bar.
- In the "Video Folder" option, there is a subfolder " Captures", you will file your recorded Mp4 file under this.
- Under the Game DVR menu, in the Xbox option, you can also find your recording. Here, you can customize the size of your recorded video by trimming and sharing them on the platform Xbox live.
FlashBack Express is a free screen recorder for Windows that allows you to record your screen with a webcam and sounds. You can create a distinct video clip by trimming the recorded footage. You can also enhance the recording with captions, images, and arrows. Adding commentary and music to your recording is a very exciting feature of this screen recorder. You can enjoy your recordings without watermark in Mp4 format with a quick upload to YouTube.
- Download and install FlashBack Express.
- From the open window tab, you can choose the option of "Region" or "Windows" or "Full Screen" depending on your choice.
- Select Record Sound and choose sources of your sound.
- Select your "Record Webcam" option depending on your choice.
- Once you are done with your selection, click on the "Red" record button at the bottom.
- A tab will open showing the "select region" option; from here, you need to select the region that you like to record.
- Finally, click on the "Record" option. The recording will start while showing a countdown. During recording, you can "Stop" or "Pause" your recording by clicking on the respective sign.
- You can select export format and save them on your computer.
Bandicam is a screen recording and video capturing software that allows users to record their computer screens, gameplay, or any specific area of the screen. It offers high-quality video recording with minimal impact on system performance. Bandicam supports various video and audio codecs, enabling users to customize their recording settings based on their needs. Additionally, it offers features like real-time drawing, scheduled recording, and mouse cursor effects. Bandicam is commonly used by gamers, tutorial creators, and professionals who require a reliable and user-friendly screen recording solution.
How to screen record on Windows with Bandicam
- Install this video recorder, and select the ‘Screen Recording’ mode.
- To record the screen with audio, set the sound settings.
- Click the REC button or press the hotkey (F12) to start/stop the recording.
- Go to 'Home -> Video' to play, edit, or upload the captured videos.
Why not give this video enhancer a try if you're concerned about the unclear video quality produced by these screen recorders? Your videos gain power with DVDFab Video Enhancer AI by being enhanced with a variety of editing effects, super resolution, and a variety of user settings.
You can easily record a screen on a Windows computer without Xbox with the multiple free Microsoft screen recorders such as Screen Recorder and Screen Record, Free Screen Recorder, Screen Recorder Lite, Screen Recorder Pro, and more.
- Native Screen Recorder.
- AZ Screen Recorder.
- Mobizen Screen Recorder.
- Screen Recorder by Kimcy929.
- Screen Recorder V.
If you use any Microsoft free screen recorder for your Windows platform, it will be safe. However, a free recorder always comes with limited features and options. So, to make the most out of your screen recording process, the paid recorders are always the safest and smartest.
So, when you know how to record screen and audio on Windows with all detailed descriptions and step-by-step instructions, you wouldn't be confused at all in selecting the most specific screen recorder from the given list. If you have been struggling with the steps of screen recording, this article will surely make you sorted. Also, the AI-based DVDFab Video Enhancer AI is your best option if you like to improve the overall image quality of your screen recordings.