Sorry, we don't provide Telephone Support, at least for now. You can reach our support team at https://www.dvdfab.cn/contact.htm.
Please describe your problem in detail, so that you can get detailed feedbacks from our service staffs.
Nope. You will get your DVDFab products for use by downloading it from DVDFab official website and activating it with the license sent by DVDFab after purchase. The backup CD option is not available any longer.
Please go to DVDFab online store at https://www.dvdfab.cn/order.htm.
The key file is associated with DVDFab software installation. If you have not installed DVDFab or the version and key don't match, you can’t open the key directly.
Please right click on the key file and select the "Open with..." option, if DVDFab 8 Qt appears, click on that and click OK, otherwise click Browse and navigate to and select DVDFab.exe in the \Program Files(x86)\DVDFab 8 Qt folder to register.
You can also right click on the key file, choose notepad to open it, then copy and paste to register on the welcome screen of DVDFab.
If the registration is done right, you should find your name and license number on the Welcome screen of DVDFab. If so, all trial version restrictions are automatically lifted.
On this condition, you can:
1. contact us at https://www.dvdfab.cn/contact.htm, then our service stuffs can send you back your licence code (key file), or
2. login DVDFab Member Center at https://www.dvdfab.cn/member.htm to retrieve your licence code (download your key file) at your end and, at any time you need.
For the time being, DVDFab Video Converter does not support to convert source files to VOB files. We will support that in future versions.
Note: DVDFab DVD Creator converts all kinds of video files into standard DVD format, which is VOB encoded, you may give that a shot.
You can add the external subtitle for converted files in "External Subtitle Settings" window. This feature is available at the Main Interface.
Yes, you can. Please follow the steps as bellow:
1. Insert the original movie into your DVD drive, after analyze, choose the copy option you want on main screen, click on the folder icon or the iso icon next to the target box to browse a save location on your hard drive. Then start the copy process.
2. After copy, you will get a DVD folder which is in your save location.
3. Then you can use "Write Data" option and choose the DVD folder as the source to burn to the writable disk later.
We don't touch the conversion between PAL and NTSC. If your original DVD is in PAL standard, then the backup DVD is also in PAL standard. The same applies to NTSC.
You can play the backup DVDs on your PC, since PC is PAL or NTSC free, but you may not be able to play them on standalone DVD player if it doesn't support PAL or NTSC format playback.
Yes, you can. There are two ways of doing that:
1. Copy your original DVD onto your computer HDD first, then burn the DVD folder to blank disc at any time later you want;
2. Insert your original movie disc into your DVD drive, after analyzing, choose the same DVD drive as your target. After DVDFab rips the movie to Temp Directory on you computer HDD, DVDFab eject the original disc and ask for a blank one, then, just insert one blank disc to burn.
Storewide 20% Off is available.
Go copy and apply the coupon code:
when you arriving at the checkout page.
Notice that this coupon is only valid till:
Aug 21, 2017
Get FREE $20 Amazon Gift Card
The Universal Master Key
for All Protected DVDs & Blu-rays.
World's Best DVD Combo
to Tackle All DVD Copying/
Burning/Cloning/ Ripping Issues