Task_2 Error=105 means that files are too big to fit on a DVD+/-R(W). Please burn the materials to a dual layer disc.
You can also open common settings window, click "Write" in the left navigation bar, and then adjust the writable media size for DVD5 or DVD9 to larger size to hold more materials.
If your DVDFab can't recognize original movies from DVD drive very well on your computer, please start the movie with your media player (like PowerDVD) for a few seconds and then start the DVDFab to access the movie. Once DVDFab starts analyzing the movie, you can turn off your media player.
Yes, the backup DVD made by DVDFab is region free. DVDFab supports to remove all common copy protections, like CSS, RC, RCE, APS, UOPs, etc. Please visit https://www.dvdfab.cn/manual/settings/Protection to get more details.
Error 100 in task 1 means "Failed to open file". Usually, it means that some IFO files can't be open or read, since the disc is dirty or scratched. Please clean your disc first, or use Full Disc mode to see the result.
There are three methods to fix the problelm:
1. Open "Common Settings/General/Preview", enable "Show preview window automatically" and "Play selected source automatically" under "Playback" section, and set "Decoder" as "DirectShow". Then re-launch the program so that the new setting can take effect.
2. Upgrade your driver of Graphics Card to the latest. Your graphics can not support DirectX 9.
3. Open "Common Settings/Preview", disable the option "Enable DXVA Acceleration".
The current DVDFab does not convert VHS to DVD, vice versa.
There are several methods:
1. When you copy and burn movie DVDs with DVDFab, please disable all the other background tasks;
2. Update firmware to the latest version for your Writer;
3. Slow down the writing speed to half of the rated speed of your blank discs;
4. Use quality blank media;
5. Do not burn continually.The temperature on the DVD/CD-ROM burner could be very high, which may result in mistakes while burning, even damage the DVD/CD-ROM burner.
It means that your writer fails to start up for unknown reason.
1. You can check if the power supply of your DVD drive is strong. If necessary, please change the power line for a better one.
2. Before triggering the burning process, give DVDFab a few seconds to access the blank media from the DVD drive after the latter is put in.
To remove the 'RCE - Region Code Enhancement', you need specify the disc's region code. You can also open "Common Settings" window, click on "Protection", choose the right region code same as listed on the original DVD package using the drop down selector.
Note: If your source movie disc does not contain RCE protection, or if the region code of your drive and the movie disc is the same, DVDFab will not popup the box which asks you to specify the region code.
Task_1 Error 105 means there is an unexpected packet in VOB file, signaling that the disc is dirty or scratched. Please clean it first and then try Full Disc mode to see the result.
Storewide 20% Off is available.
Go copy and apply the coupon code:
when you arriving at the checkout page.
Notice that this coupon is only valid till:
Oct 30, 2017
Get FREE $20 Amazon Gift Card
The Universal Master Key
for All Protected DVDs & Blu-rays.
World's Best DVD Combo
to Tackle All DVD Copying/
Burning/Cloning/ Ripping Issues