Top Free Blu Ray Player Windows 10 Can Have
Summary: The best free Blu-ray player Windows 10 software offers users the best watching experience with outstanding HD content on their laptop or PC. Today, we have brought the best free Blu-ray player Windows tools that you can use. Read below to know more.
- • Play DVDs, Blu-rays, and 4K Blu-rays with Menus and HDR10 effect
- • Avalibale to Discs, ISO Files, Folders and 3D videos with Hi-Res audio output support
- • Import DVD & Blu-ray Discs to local media library as ISO files with just one click
Table of Contents
Best Free Blu-ray Player: PlayerFab Ultra HD Player
PlayerFab Ultra HD Player is the best free Blu-ray player Windows can get in today’s era. The tool is capable of playing any video freely and can manage a unique video library. The tool is a professional player program that is able to play Blu-rays along with DVDs and 4K Ultra HD Blu-rays. In addition to this, the tool offers HDR10, native navigation menus, and hi-res audio output support.
This free Blu-ray player for Windows 10 includes an enhanced playback engine that drastically improves compatibility, stability, and playback smoothness. This engine comes with a completely redesigned UI that brings exceptional TV and PC playback modes with an enhanced media entertainment experience. This Windows 10 Blu-ray player free supports navigation menus on Blu-rays, DVDs, and next-generation 4K Ultra HD Blu-rays, with advanced Hi-Res audio output and HDR10. Let us have a look at the features of this free Blu-ray player Windows 10.
- Support for different media formats
The software is able to support tons of media formats such as MPEG, AVI, MP4, WMV, RMVB, FLV, Xvid, MOV, and 3GP, among others.
- Local media library management
The tool allows you to manage and build your own local media library using poster walls. With this feature, users are taken to a detailed page, where all the meta info of the TV show or movie is shown. In addition to this, the tool allows you to smartly create a local music library. With this feature, users will find all the required media are well organized as per their needs.
- Hardware decoding
Paired with the latest enhanced GPU acceleration tech, the tool shows support for hardware decoding of IQS (Intel Quick Sync), AMD, and NVIDIA CUDA, thereby allowing users to experience a smoother play experience with enhanced image quality.
- High-quality audio output
The tool is able to offer output with high-resolution and lossless audio, such as Dolby TrueHD, Dolby Atmos, DTS:X, and DTS-HD Master. The output file comes with up to 7.1 channel surround sound support.
- HDR10 support
The tool also offers HDR10 effect for 4K UHD videos. HDR10 is able to offer an immersive atmosphere and show small details, thereby taking your watching experience to a next level.
- Support all formats
- Auto download metadata
- Easy to edit the metadata
- Play Videos of Different Languages
- Auto-update library
- Organize Music Files in a Smart Manner
- Create Customized Playlist
- Professional Audio-visual Effect
- Can’t think of any
WinX DVD Player
WinX DVD Player is the next player on our list. The tool is well-known and comes with a wide range of advanced features. The playback controls of the tool are intuitive and the content libraries are easy to navigate. Users also get the freedom to adjust the movie’s brightness, volume, saturation, contrast, and hue with the preview video frames or playback interface. Users can also navigate to a particular point within the movie with the progress slider.
This free Blu-ray player Windows 10 software provides a video without any quality loss and Dolby 5.1 audio. WinX DVD Player provides outstanding video quality with a hi-res video encoding engine that enhances video playback quality. The tool also allows users to switch the audio track to 5.1 channel from AC-3, enhancing the audio effects of the movie.
- Blu-ray playback
- 1080p and 4K UHD support
- Play various HD video formats
- Compatible with all DVD, VCD, and SVCD disc formats
- Compatible with Windows 7/8/10
- User-friendly interface with library
- Compatible with almost all disc, audio, and video formats
- This free Blu-ray player comes with different enhanced features
- Offers high-quality audio and video output
- Easy library navigation and playback controls
- No media casting feature
- No 8K Ultra-HD support
CyberLink PowerDVD is a popular free Blu-ray player tool that provides all the functionalities that users can possibly require for mobile or at-home content viewing. Lossless audio, Dolby sound, and 4K and 8K media playback support are some of the major highlights of the player. These features are essential if users wish to make the most of their 4K or higher devices.
The tool also has a wireless media casting feature, thereby making this tool optimal for home theater incorporation. With this functionality, users can cast Blu-ray content directly to any streaming device from their PC. Streaming includes Roku, Chromecast, Apple TV, Amazon Fire TV Stick, and so on. Media casting is a very convenient feature, as your device does not even have to be in the same room as your TV. Users can keep using it for other things while casting a Blu-ray media file.
- CyberLink TrueTheater enhancement tech
- 4K and 8K Ultra-HD support
- Playback support for ISO copies from Blu-ray discs and DVDs
- Media casting to all streaming devices
- Offers support to HEVC/H.265 video hardware acceleration
- Cyberlink Cloud streaming, storage, and sharing
- Easy user interface
- Feature-rich Blu-ray tool
- Compatible with Windows
- Provides wireless and easy integration with existing home theater systems
- User-friendly playlist creation and library navigation
- TrueTheater enhancements with Dolby sound offer an enhanced audio-visual experience
- Not available on Mac
- The free version comes with limited features
Last, but not least, Corel WinDVD is the next option on our list. A player is a feasible option for playback of Blu-ray discs. It supports HEVC, 4K Ultra-HD, DVD, and 3D videos. Apart from high-resolution video, users also get Dolby sound. Using this tool, users get lighting and color correction control, making overly dark scenes more noticeable.
On the other hand, these features are not as enhanced as compared to features offered by PlayerFab Free Video Player. The tool also provides high-end 3D viewing functionality with HD Blu-ray 3D playback. Additionally, the tool can convert a normal 2D video to 3D. However, these conversions are not perfect and users should expect the output to have the same quality as an actual 3D movie. The tool comes with an easy interface offering optimal playback control.
With this, users can take screenshots from movies or record video clips. Users can also adjust brightness, color temperature, contrast, and more. If you require a cost-effective tool for Blu-ray playback, this tool can work for you with some ups and downs.
- Upscaling feature with lighting and color correction
- Compatible with Windows
- Easy playback interface
- 3D playback with the conversion feature
- Support for DVD, HEVC, and Blu-ray in 4K UHD
- Support for all well-known and common media formats
- Easy playback interface that is simple to use
- Upscaling feature to offer regular videos high quality
- 3D playback feature
- No online library management or cloud storage
- Provides basic correction features
- Not perfect for home theater integration
Can VLC play Blu-Ray?
VideoLAN Client, also known as VLC player, VideoLAN is one of the most commonly used free and open-source tool for viewing videos. Unfortunately, VLC does not natively support Blu-ray discs playback without extra software.
Can Macs play Blu-ray?
Mac can do almost anything out of the box. But playing Blu-ray media files is not one of them. Macs do not come with Blu-ray playback tools. In addition to this, Apple still does not make a drive capable of reading Blu-ray discs.
Does Windows 10 come with Blu Ray software?
Windows 10 does not come with an in-built tool to play Blu-ray discs. This is because Microsoft would have to pay a licensing charge to add that feature. That feature would increase the cost of every single copy of the operating system. Since most PCs do not even have Blu-ray players, Microsoft does not offer that feature within.
Can Apple MacBook play Blu-ray?
In order to play Blu-rays on MacBook, users will need an external Blu-Ray Reader/Writer, and then merge it with a Blu-ray player for Mac. This is when users can enjoy their Blu-rays on MacBook Pro.
In a nutshell, you just had a look at different free Blu-ray player Windows 10 can have. From all the options that we saw, the best free Blu-ray player Windows 10 can have is PlayerFab Ultra HD Player. This tool is capable of playing any video freely and can manage a unique video library. The tool is a professional player program that is able to play Blu-rays along with DVDs and 4K Ultra HD Blu-rays.