The Best Mac Blu-ray Player You Shouldn’t Miss
Summary: A good Mac Blu-ray player can ensure your Blu-ray videos run perfectly on your Mac and there is no compromise in quality. Here is the best Mac Blu-ray player you shouldn’t miss.
- • Play DVDs, Blu-rays, and 4K Blu-rays with Menus and HDR10 effect
- • Avalibale to Discs, ISO Files, Folders and 3D videos with Hi-Res audio output support
- • Import DVD & Blu-ray Discs to local media library as ISO files with just one click
If you have a Mac then you are a sucker for quality. And if that is true, you surely won’t compromise on your video watching experience of the great quality screens that Macs have. The best quality videos that the current technology provides comes only in Blu-ray format. To make sure that your Blu-ray videos run perfectly on your Mac and there is no compromise in quality, you need to have the best Mac Blu-ray player with you. DVDFab Player 5 for Mac is an application that is designed to be your default Mac Blu-ray player.
DVDFab Player 5 for Mac Intro
The reinvented DVDFab Player 5 Ultra version is specially designed to support Blu-ray videos. It comes with a playback engine that ensures higher stability, compatibility and smoothness for your 4k Ultra HD Blu-ray videos. Its playback engine is re-engineered to open 4K Ultra HD Blu-ray disc fast times faster than its closed competitor. It has the unique functionality to act as a Mac Blu-ray player for both your Mac screen as well as for your television if you plan to connect your Mac to TV with an HDMI. It provides menu playback support on 4k Ultra HD Blu-ray videos and on the audio side gives genuine HDR10 and Hi-Res audio including Dolby Atmos, Dolby TrueHD, DTS-HD Master and DTS:X, etc.
How to use Mac Blu-ray play - DVDFab Player 5
1. Download and install the best Mac Blu-ray player - DVDFab Player 5.
2. Launch the software and you will be greeted by a simplistic interface. Here you can decide whether you want to run this Mac Blu-ray player in PC Mode or TV Mode. The PC mode is when you when you going to enjoy your video experience on your Mac itself utilizing the Mac screen width and speakers. TV mode, on the other hand, is when you are ready to connect your Mac to your 4k Ultra HD television to enjoy the full-blown resolution and hi-res audio of the video on your large screen TV.
3. Use the plus button on the center of the screen to locate your Blu-ray disc location.
4. The Blu-ray video can be loaded from the disc, from a folder on your Mac drive or even from a connected media server.
5. Once you have loaded the video you can start enjoying the playback on whicheve screen you have selected. With DVDFab Player 5 Mac Blu-ray player, you can play your video in HDR10 mode which offers you not just better pixels but a better video quality with more color, rapid frames, better resolution and better contrast. You can use this mode if you have a 4k television or an HDR10 capable display by just toggling to HDR10 mode on DVDFab Player 5 Mac Blu-ray player.
If you also have a state of the art acoustic system at your home, you can enjoy the high-quality lossless audio such as Dolby Atmos, Dolby TrueHD, DTS-HD Master and DTS:X etc., with up to 7.1 channel output support.
While the video is playing on DVDFab Blu-ray player you can control a lot of things to change your viewing experience.
1. Aspect Ratio: Change the aspect ratio of the video by using the menu options accessible through a right click. Just go to Video > Aspect Ratio and select one of the options to change the height and width of your video or just make it to fit the window size.
2. Deinterlacing: If your video is interlaced, switch on Deinterlacing from the video section to watch the video as a full picture.
3. Rotate: If the video orientation is not correct or you just want to watch the video from another angle, rotate it the video playback in any of the multiples of 90 degrees.
4. This allows you to zoom in to a particular frame of the video, do a vertical shift or pixel ratio adjustment.
5. Color Adjust: If the colors don’t feel right to you, use this section in the Video menu to change the saturation, contrast or brightness of the video.
6. Take Snapshot: If a frame catches your fancy, take a snapshot of it by just clicking the “S” button of going into the Video menu and selecting this option.
7. Audio: Below the Video menu, you will find the Audio menu which lets you change tracks if multiple tracks are present.
8. Subtitle: Add a subtitle file like .srt if you have it or change any setting related to it like its position, size and formatting.
9. Playback: This menu gives you the normal playback options like skipping or rewinding the playback 10 seconds, starting next chapter, fast forwarding the playback and more.
10. Playlist: You can create your own playlist of your favorite movie or TV series and customize it any way you like. Sort them, play them in repeat or in order or just enjoy binge-watching the whole season in one go after creating a season playlist.
Settings Window of DVDFab Player 5
3D viewing controls: DVDFab Player 5 for Mac contains features that are hard to find in any other Mac Blu-ray player. You can play 2D content in 3D, swap eye view and if your content is 3D but you don’t currently have 3D glasses, you can watch the 3D content in 2D.
HDR Controls: The toggle switch for watching content in HDR10 is available in the Video section of the Settings menu. You can also use this menu to enable or disable Hardware Acceleration as well as force HDR videos to play as SDR.
The window contains many other options which can be used to set Hotkeys for the player, do proxy settings if you are behind a proxy network, choose a speaker type from 2.0, 5.1 or 7.1, amplify audio, set a default launch mode (TV or PC) each time you start the application and much more.
With the Ultra edition of this Mac Blu-ray player, you get support for Navigation menus on DVDs, Blu-rays, and the new-generation 4K Ultra Blu-rays. The menu is available irrespective of the format your Blu-ray is available in - legit discs, folders or ripper ISO image files.
When you are spending money on a premium Mac Blu-ray player like DVDFab Player 5, you are guaranteed that your 720p, 1080p or even 4k Ultra HD video will be supported be it in any of the major media formats like MP4, MKV, MOV, VOB, M2TS and regardless of the codecs, H.264, H.265 (HEVC), WMV, etc.
So what’s the holdup? World’s best Mac Blu-ray player is now just a download button away from your reach. Click and download it now!
If you also want to copy or burn your Blu-ray movies for backup, please click top 3 Blu-ray copy software programs to learn more.