Top 10 MP4 Players for Windows/Mac/Android/iOS
Summary: Here we have compiled the list of the best MP4 players for Windows, Mac, Android and iOS for you to enjoy your MP4 files on all your devices freely.
It is either from your cameras, smartphones or any other videos streaming sites; we have dozens of videos which we wish to play over and over again, right? Downloadable to be viewed later or be able to play any movie with crystal clear and crisps images, your device; either it is Window, Mac, Android or iOS; it definitely requires a video player to produce some real eye-catching quality for you to enjoy your MP4 videos at their fullest. Although your devices do come with default media players but for relishing videos that come under the category of truly exotic one, you surely need to get your hands on extraordinary MP4 player software for you.
Surveying the internet, you may come across with numerous media players delivering excellent performance with multiple exciting features and easy to use interface. Some of these MP4 players are free; however, there are some for which you have to pay certain annual/monthly amounts. Analyzing and testing, it sometimes becomes extremely hard to pick out the best one. Therefore, looking for the ones with various format options and high definition supports, here we have compiled the list of the best MP4 players for Windows, Mac, Android and iOS for you.
Part 1: Top 5 MP4 players for Windows/Mac
Part 2: Top 5 MP4 players for Android/iOS
Part 1: Top 5 MP4 players for Windows/Mac:
Time for a little sneak peek into the best MP4 player for your Windows or Mac!
1. DVDFab Player 5:
DVDFab Player 5 is probably the World's Best 4K UHD Media Player. This magnificent player comes with Menu and HDR10 support on 4K Ultra HD Blu-rays. It offers an exclusive media entertainment experience with high level of stability and compatibility. DVDFab Player 5 not only can play DVDs, Blu-rays, UHD Blu-rays but also can play various videos including MP4 videos. If you’re looking for MP4 Player then DVDFab Player 5 is best for you to watch MP4 videos.
Do you use 4K UHD TVs and monitors? If yes then DVDFab Player 5 is just the player for you that let you watch videos in ultra HD quality and facilitates you with a number of other astounding and useful features.
• Smart recognition of movie folders (DVD movie or Blu-ray).
• Ability to collects movie info from the internet.
• Delivers high-resolution video quality.
• Supports all major video outputs
• Easy to use interface with PC and TV playback modes.
• HDR 10 image support to offer excellent color, contrast, and sharpness to video.
• Let you enjoy all the famous and latest video formats.
• All navigation menus on the Blu-ray discs and DVDs supported.
• Plays DVD and Blu-ray ISO files or folders, both 2D and 3D.
• Offers customizable playlist settings.
To cater the needs of various users, DVDFab Player 5 offers one free and two paid versions.
The first paid version is the standard edition supporting overall playback on DVDs with navigation menus, Blu-rays without navigation menus, and all the regular video files.
On the other hand, if we talk about its second version, it is the Ultra edition providing a high-definition audio output with extra support on 4K Ultra HD Blu-ray playback with navigation menus, HDR10 display mode, and 4K UHD/HEVC (H.265) contents playback. You can try it by Downloadingthe free version.
2. Blu-ray Master Free Blu-ray Player:
Blu-ray Master Free Blu-ray Video Player is 100% free, having a simple and easy interface and is available for both Windows and Mac. This miraculous Blu-ray player is capable of playing any DVD disc and popular video file like MP4, MTS, MOV, AVI, WMV, MKV videos, etc. with great audio-visual effect.
• Eligible of playing the most popular Blu-ray movies
• Play any Blu-ray disc/folder/ISO image file with perfect quality
• Play any DVD disc/movie/folder with zero quality loss
• Easy to operate on Windows 10 or Mac
• User-friendly interface
RealPlayer holds an explicit and outstanding repute or playing music and video in a wide variety of file formats like MP4. Exhibiting excellent video quality along with superb audio, it not only allows you to watch and download online videos but also let you share the media content with your family and friends via social networking sites.
• It supports numerous video formats like MP4, AVI, MPEG, WMV, MOV, etc.
• It comes with multiple useful plug-ins for additional formats
• Can rapidly download or transfer videos
• Quick video access on any device.
• Allows you to share videos
• Stylish and easy to use
MPlayer is undeniably a small MP4 Player, but it holds great potential and is indeed responsible for impress its users in a number of useful ways.
• It supports dozens of audio and video formats
• Runs extremely fast and is very fluent
• Since it is very small, thus, it takes up a little space of your computer
• Supports subtitles
• Ability to take screenshots
• It supports keyboard shortcuts
5KPlayer packed with amazing built-in features, 5KPlayer is an influential media player that offers a perfect blend of excellent video playback, and a fabulous UI. This is another good MP4 player.
• Supports numerous audio and video formats
• Comes with an AirPlay service that can turn your computer into an AirPlay Receiver or AirPlay Sender
• Allows you to download from a variety of video streaming platforms like YouTube, Vimeo, and Daily Motion.
• Allows you to stream content from your phone to your computer screen directly
• Excellent audio and video quality
• Clear interface
• Quick and easy to install
Part 2: Top 5 MP4 players for Android/iOS:
Next, we move on to the best MP4 Player suitable for Android/iOS. Based on some remarkable features, we have listed the top 5 MP4 players for Android and iOS for all video formats. Have a look!!
1. MX Player:
Are you a movie lover? Well, MX Player will be an excellent choice for you then. It supports all the necessary formats and also allows you to make adjustments in text style and colors if you want to do so. This video player encompasses HW+ decoder which helps in hardware acceleration. This is one of the top downloaded MP4 player on Google Play Store and iTuens App store.
• Supports multi-core decoding
• Delivers excellent performance with dual-core CPU devices
• Supports subtitles
2. VLC for Android/iOS:
VLC for Android/iOS comes with a range of exciting features and supports an array of codecs. It is an open source Android/iOS MP4 player that can be utilized to play most local video and audio files, as well as network streams.
• Support most local video, audio, DVD ISOs and disk shares.
• Support all formats, including MKV, MP4, AVI, FLAC, etc.
• Serves as a decent music player
• Brilliant speed
• No ads
• No in-app purchases
3. BSPlayer Free:
Translated into 90 global languages, BSPlayer is extensively used worldwide by Android users. It supports most video file types including MP4, AVI, FLV, 3GP, etc. and also the streaming contents such as HTTP live stream, RTSP, RTMP, etc. You can use it as a MP4 player to watch your favorite MP4 videos.
• Include multi-core HW decoding support
• Background playback in a popup window
• Hardware accelerated video playback
• Playlist support
Highly customizable with multiple interface skins, KMPlayer offers numerous video filters along with screen capturing utility. It surely stands out with its rich and easy to use features. It is available for both Android and iOS devices.
• Supports a wide range of codecs and formats
• The player has full VCD/DVD playback functionality
• Allow you to control the video playback speed.
• Extremely customizable
• Support multiple subtitle formats.
• Support more than 30 different languages.
Being a user-friendly piece of software and supporting a large number of formats, MoboPlayer is one of the good Android MP4 player available. Its controls are very straightforward as it allows you to adjust the brightness and the volumes with a single swipe of your finger.
• Support for almost every known audio and video file format
• Videos streamed through HTTP, RTSP protocols
• Plays with popular subtitle formats like SAA, SRT, and ASS
• One-tap controls for locking video screen and selecting between hardware/software decoding
• Option to customize playlists, background and subtitle settings