Top 8 best Easter Eggs in Movies of All Time: With Easter Eggs Hints
Summary: Having the widest diversity in the true origin and meaning of Easter eggs in the Christian religion, one thing that contains the essence of easter eggs is the purpose of bringing life into existence. When the new beginning of life begins with the core concept of Easter eggs, in movies, the mystery of any hidden or secretive massage has been signified by the ironic interpretation of easter eggs. So, when you know what easter eggs in movies are, it's time to discover the best easter eggs in movies with the most sorted list of the top 8 easter eggs in movies.
- • Capable of playing local videos, DVD/Blu-ray/UHD disc and streaming videos
- • All-In-One platform of streaming playback
- • Online playback video in FHD 1080p video quality and EAC3 audio quality
Table of Contents
- 8 Best Easter Eggs in Movies
While floating in your favorite film fantasy, if you like to get drowned in the dippest thoughts of your fantasy world, easter eggs in movies would be one of the most fascinating opting for you to get stuck with the magnetism of movie magic. So, in search of the easter eggs in movies, share your search with the companionship of one of the smartest media players PlayerFab All-in-One to explore easter eggs with its excellent execution. So, let's get started to dig down to reach the best easter eggs in movies with the given list of the most popular 8 easter eggs in movies.
8 Best Easter Eggs in Movies
1) Fight Club (1999)
- Ratings: 8.8/10
- Genres: Drama
- Director: David Fincher
- Producers: Ross Grayson Bell, Ceán Chaffin, and others
- Casts: Edward Norton, Brad Pitt, and others
- Easter Eggs: Starbucks
While dealing with emotional and insomniac conditions, one of the main protagonists of this film joined a support group where he met Marla, who was a fake attendee of the group. When the protagonist's life was falling into the normal track, he met with another guy named Tyler, and both of them got into an underground fight club and a scheme of making soap. When the story was heating up with the rivalry of these two lead characters for love and power, on the other hand, to highlight the concept of capitalism, the multinational brand "Starbucks" has played a very sneaky role that signifies the silent easter eggs in this movie.
2) Kill Bill (2003)
- Ratings: 8.2/10
- Genres: Action, Crime, Drama, Thriller
- Director: Quentin Tarantino
- Producers: Lawrence Bender, Mitsuhisa Ishikawa, and others
- Casts: Uma Thurman, Lucy Liu, Vivica A. Fox, and others.
- Easter Eggs: The Fox force 5 teams
The main character of this movie, known as "The Bride", was a member of an assassination group conducted by her lover named " Bill." However, once she came to know about her pregnancy with Bill's child, she decided to quit her life as an assassin and went to Texas, where she got into a relationship with a man, and on their marriage day, he was killed by jealous Bill. After four years of coma, when The Bride got back her senses, she decided to take revenge. In this movie, the characters of the assassination group have been portrayed the same way as they were characterized in Fox Force 5 Television plot by Mia.
3) The Departed (2006)
- Ratings: 8.5/10
- Genres: Crime, Drama, Thriller
- Director: Martin Scorsese
- Producers: Michael Aguilar, G. Mac Brown, and others
- Casts: Leonardo DiCaprio, Matt Damon, and others
- Easter Eggs: Letter X
The plot of this crime action movie revolved around the Irish-American action situation where an undercover police officer called Billy, was set to uncover a criminal group conducted by Frank Costello. When Billy was quite close to winning the confidence of Costello, on the other hand, Colin Sullivan, who was a known criminal, was trying to stabilize his position of power in the special investigation unit of state police as an informer. So, when in this story, every character was living a dual life while gathering information and making plans after counter plans to prevent the disclosure of their identity, they realized that there was a mole in their midst. Now, here, the letter X as a hidden easter egg consistently appears throughout the movie in various ways to symbolize the coming death in the story.
4) Toy Story (1995)
- Ratings: 8.3/10
- Genres: Animation, Adventure, Comedy
- Director: John Lasseter
- Producers: Bonnie Arnold, Ed Catmull, and others
- Casts: Tom Hanks, Tim Allen, and others
- Easter Eggs: Sid's room design
To find easter eggs in Disney movies, you cannot miss this superhit animated movie Toy Story. The story revolved around a little boy named Andy and his beloved toy called Woody, who became alive when Andy was not around. Woody became jealous when Andy had another toy named Buzz. However, when both the boys got lost, they tried to get back to Andy while saving their lives from the obnoxious killer Sid Phillips. Here, the way Sid's room had been designed and decorated, had lots of resemblance with different components of different movies. This resemblance refers to one of the most popular Disney easter eggs in movies.
5) The Godfather (1972)
- Ratings: 9.2/10
- Genres: Crime, Drama
- Director: Francis Ford Coppola
- Producers: Gray Frederickson, Albert S. Ruddy, and others
- Casts: Marlon Brando, Al Pacino, and others
- Easter Eggs: Oranges
In this crime movie, the lead character, Vito Corleone, was a don and the head of a criminal family. Being a powerful man, Vito was generous to those who showed respect to him but became ruthless to those who didn't obey him. Vito got into a dilemma when he got into rivalry with another criminal group who wanted to sell drugs with his support, but when Vito refused the deal, he became worried about his younger son and family, who had also departed during the gang war. Here, an orange had been used throughout the movie in a very skillful manner to indicate the next death in the movie while instigating your Easter eggs hunt.
6) Captain America: Winter Soldier (2014)
- Ratings: 7.8/10
- Genres: Sci-Fi, Action, Adventure
- Director: Anthony Russo and Joe Russo
- Producers: Victoria Alonso, Mitchell Bell, and others
- Casts: Chris Evans, Samuel L. Jackson, and others
- Easter Eggs: Headstone of Nick Fury
When Steve Rogers was swinging between his newly exposed pop culture and old school thoughts after awakening from decades of suspension, the director Nick Fury was killed by an unknown assassin known as Winter Soldier. Being unaware of the fact that SHIELD had a threat from its enemies, Rogers started to follow the instructions of Nick, who used to say that you must not believe anyone. Here, Captain America came into play to uncover the truth behind this conspiracy. To dig down easter eggs in Marvel movies, this MCU movie would lead you to Nick Fury's headstone where it is written: " The path of the righteous man," which gave a direct reference to the trademark speech of Jackson in Pulp Fiction.
7) Harry Potter and the Philosopher's Stone (2001)
- Rating: 7.6/10
- Genres: Adventure, Family, Fantasy
- Director: Chris Columbus
- Producers: Todd Arnow, Michael Barnathan, and others
- Casts: Richard Harris, Maggie Smith, and others
- Easter Eggs: Neville's robe
The famous Harry Potter story begins with an 11 years old boy who was sent to Hogwarts School, where he was struggling to adjust to the wizarding world; there was another boy named Neville Longbottom who was also struggling in this new world with his forgetful nature. The parents of both the boys were in the same organization that was aimed at defeating Voldemort. So, to hunt easter eggs in Harry Potter movies, you would come to a situation where you will recognize the forgetful behavior of Neville through the incident where all the other students wore Neville's robe, which Neville was supposed to wear.
8) John Wick: Chapter 2 (2017)
- Ratings: 7.4/10
- Genres: Action, Crime, Thriller
- Director: Chad Stahelski
- Producers: Robert Bernacchi, Kevin Scott Frakes, and others
- Casts: Keanu Reeves, Riccardo Scamarcio, and others
- Eothers Eggs: Continuity
In this crime-action movie, John Wick returned to the crime world to repay an old debt, and there he realized that a large bounty was put on his life. While smelling easter eggs in movies, you would find continuity between the two films through the same frame where every single car was placed in the same location in front of the Continental Hotel.
So, to find out the very subtle secret or symbol or signal as easter eggs in movies, you must have a quality watching with your favorite movies hiding easter eggs for you to uncover. Now, to ensure the quality of your watching, nothing would be more effective and convenient than an all-purpose media player. So, to meet up all of your customizable movie-watching requirements, nothing would be more flexible than the DVDFab PlayerFab All-in-One. Here, you go with all the teeny tiny details of this media player to make the most out of it.
Enjoy Best Easter Eggs in movies with the PlayerFab All-in-One
The PlayerFab All-in-One media player is a one-stop platform to explore any of your easter movies with excellent execution. From Windows and Mac OS compatibility to multiple customizable features, with this media player, you can enjoy any audio-video content from any platform, including local videos, Blu-ray, DVDs, or any online streaming content of streaming channels or social media.
- From Netflix or Disney to YouTube or Instagram videos, you can watch anything through this media player on your computer in your selected resolution between 720p and 1080p.
- Along with picture resolution, you can also select the audio track of EAC3 5.1 for your theatrical experience.
- With the auto skip intro, you can fast-forward any part of the content of your choice to make your viewing faster than before.
- While adjusting playback speed, you can auto-play the option for your non-stop watching.
- You can easily skip any commercial ads while watching videos on this media played to save your time and energy with suitable subtitles.
- To ensure the compatibility of your video content, PlayerFab supports the widest range of formats such as Mp4, H.264, H.265, MOV, MKV, VOB, etc.
- Hi-Res audio output support with Dolby Atmos & DTS: X.
- 3D playback support with HDR10 effects for 4K UHD Videos.
- Automatic metadata downloading option with customizable metadata editing option
- Video collection feature with auto-update library option.
- With this media player, you can take a backup of your DVD and Blu-ray collection in your media library.
- You can enjoy both the TV and PC playback mode with this player.
You can explore endless features of this media player for only $169.99 in the lifetime subscription plan with a 30-day money return policy.
- It has the most user-friendly tools that come with convenient hotkeys for the users.
- Customize your playlist with the Screenshot function.
- Quick preview option to save your time.
- Completely secure software for your Windows or Mac PC.
If you are interested in making your watch flawless, flexible, and fast then nothing would be more perfect than PlayerFab All-in-One.
Easter eggs have been used in movies to denote some kind of hidden clue, massages, foreshadowing, or something else that has been placed in the movies very cleverly so that the audience gets fully involved in the content and finds out easter eggs as hidden hints.
It is believed that Easter eggs rituals in Christianity have come from the Persian customs belonging to the Christians of Mesopotamia. They used to paint the eggs with red color in memory of the blood of the crucified Jesus Christ.
There are two beliefs behind the start of the Easter eggs concept in movies and games. In 1979, one story belonged to Steve Wright, who was the Director of Software Development in the Atari Consumer Division, who put a hidden message in the Atari video game named Adventure, and it was referred to as an Easter egg hunt. In the second story, in the late 70s, in the iconic stage-to-screen flick Rocky Horror Picture Show, the cast were set for an egg hunt.
So, after knowing the top 8 best easter eggs in movies, you must be wondering where to start from. Instead of picking up any one of these easter egg movies, you better make a weekend or a holiday plan with your friends and family for a group search of hidden easter eggs in movies while exploring them on the huge TV screen with playerFab or on your PC in your cozy corner with your favorite munch.