4K UHD Player
DVDFab Free Download
Get 30-Day Free Trial
Use DVDFab to copy, rip and create DVDs/Blu-rays, convert videos, and remove Cinavia and DRM
macOS 10.10 - 10.14
Ubuntu 16.04 and above
2020-02-21 02:44:39 Posted by Summer
Summary: Windows 10 is currently the latest operating system from Microsoft, it only provides Windows media player and Groove music for playing music. So we tested other 10 best music player for it.
The All-Inclusive Multimedia Plyback Solutions
This article would recommend the 10 top music players for Windows 10, the most used operating system ever after Windows 7. As the latest OS from Microsoft currently, it gets timely updates and is lightweight and performance oriented. Moreover, Windows 10 also provides some built-in powerful software for music and video, like Windows media player and Groove music for playing music. If you are looking for other best music player for Windows 10 then this article is a must read. We have complied a top list for your reference.
1. DVDFab Player 6
2. Windows Media Player
3. Groove Music Player
4. VLC Player
5. Jet Audio
8. Media Monkey
Price: 59 $ for Standard Version, 99 $ for Ultra Version (30-day Free Trial Period)
DVDFab Player 6 ranks No.1 on the top list of best music player for Windows 10 with a clear and intuitive interface, which supports all kinds of audio formats whether common and uncommon. And for this you don’t need to rely on external plugins. All the functions can be accessed from the single window and you can customize several settings in real-time.
If you are a pursuer for lossless music who stress quality a lot, DVDFab player 6 is actually a very good music player for high fidelity audio, so you don’t just need to stick to MP3 and try other high-res audio formats to immerse yourself in the world of music. Besides being a good music player for Windows 10, playing movies is a great plus as a complete media player in itself.
If you’re looking for a theater-like experience on your TV or PC, try it. But I recommend that you should have at least an HDTV or a 4K UHD TV to experience its full potential. It is one of the few complete media players that support HDR10, 3D movies, 4K, and UHD movies. It works great with DVD, Blu-ray, and UHD Blu-ray discs/folder/ISOs too.
● Support High-Res audio and lossless audio format
● Support stable playback of DVD, Blu-ray and 4k UHD
● Decrypt the disc protection during the loading process
● Organize local media file to form wallpaper
How to Use?
1. Launch this best music player for Windows 10, click PC Mode
2. Open your music file with File Explorer
3. Play and enjoy
○ Windows 10/8.1/8/7 (32/64-bit)
○ Core 2 Quad or above
○ 2GB of RAM
○ A Blu-ray Drive
○ NVIDIA GeForce GTX 9 Series (Pascal) or above video card (Required for HDR Mode)
○ HDR compatible TV or display monitor (Required for HDR Mode)
○ Live Internet connection required for product activation (Little network traffic used)
○ DVD/AVCHD/BDAV/Blu-ray/4K Ultra Blu-ray discs, ISO files and folders;
○ Codecs: MPEG-2, MPEG-4, H.264, H.265 (HEVC), DivX, XviD, WMV, etc;
○ Containers: AVI, FLV, M2TS, M4V, MKV, MOV, MP4, MPG, MTS, RM, TS, VOB, WEBM, WMV, etc;
○ Video Resolution: 480p, 720p, 1080p, 2K, 4K UHD/FHD;
○ Audios: Dolby Digital, Dolby Digital Plus, Dolby TrueHD, Dolby TrueHD Atmos, DTS:X, and DTS-HD Master, all with up to 7.1 Channel
Note: You can import multiple songs into this best music player for Windows 10 to create a playlist, instead of importing them one by one.
Ranking 2nd on the top list of music players for Windows 10 is the latest version Windows Media Player 12, a built-in music player hasn’t changed much since the release of Windows 7. But what still adds value to Microsoft Windows 10 is the quality music playing. Windows Media Player supports all the common audio formats like MP3, Flac, WMA, etc. Any Windows 10 user should use it if he/she doesn’t want to install a third-party music player. This official music player from Microsoft has a support for external plugins to extend its functionality. With Windows media player you can also RIP and burn music CDs. It has an excellent support for music CDs which offer the best sound quality as compared to MP3.
○ Support various audio formats
○ Built-in player without extra need of installation
1. Find the music tracks on your computer
2. Right click to choose Open with Windows Media Player
3. Enjoy the music
64-bit or 32-bit Windows 7, Windows 8/8.1, or Windows 10 OS
M4V, MOV, MP4, WMP, MPEG, WMV, WMA, AVI, ACE, MP3, WAV.
Windows Media Player doesn’t offer you a built-in equalizer. So, you will have to rely on your sound card’s software for equalizer settings. But if you want an equalizer then you can try the Groove music player for Windows 10. Groove music player, owned by Microsoft, is a basic music player with some advanced features. This music player for Windows 10 allows users to create playlists, add custom directories, supports all kinds of common audio formats, and customize the equalizer.
○ Enjoy Groove on PC, tablet, Xbox, the web, and mobile phones
○ Create and manage music playlist easily
○ Use OneDrive to bring tunes into Groove
1. Find the Groove Music shortcut, then click or tap on the shortcut.
2. Go to My Music, scroll down until you find the song you want to play, or tap + to create more playlist from local audio files.
Available for following system:
Windows 10, Windows 8.1, Windows Phone 8, Xbox One and Xbox 360, iOS, Android
VLC is a free music player for Windows 10 that has been around us since more than a decade, even some users call it the Swiss army knife among windows 10 music players. As a multi-platform media player, it has a wide support for audio files, covering MP3, OGG, Flac, WMA etc. You can find all the basic controls in it like creating playlists. Moreover, it also supports online music streaming, lets you install extensions and customize the UI skin using the VLC skin editor.
○ Create music playlist easily
○ Support online streaming, external extensions。
○ Wide support for all kinds of audio formats
○ Stable playback and excellent music experience
1. Open VLC player
2. Import music files from local or go to My Music to find the file
3. Play and enjoy the wonder music brings
Windows, Linux, MacOS, Android, iOS
JetAudio is the music player with a legacy. It is one of the oldest music players that have managed to come so far. JetAudio supports every known audio format. Apart from that, you get a professional music player UI. JetAudio is a shareware music player, you can use it for free. But for advanced functionality you need to buy some extensions like Xbass, Xsurround. JetAudio has recently launched DFX which is known to bring HD sound quality on PCs. With JetAudio you can also rip and burn CDs. It is the best option for pro music lovers.
○ Rip and burn CDs, a fantastic function for music enthusiasts
○ Support a wide array of built-in sound effects, like X-Bass and X-Surround, Wide, etc.
○ Sound recording, data conversion, metadata editing
○ Also available on Android and iOS
1. Find the music you want to play at local
2. Select it and right click to Open with JetAudio
3. Play it and adjust relevant settings as you like
Windows, MacOS, Android, iOS
Winamp is a free software created by Nullsoft, which also has a legacy as a best music player for Windows 10. Over the past 20 years Winamp has gone under extensive refinements. And today we have a music player with us which deserves to be called a true music player for Windows 10 just like JetAudio. Winamp is a complete music player so I don’t need to tell you which audio formats it supports and which it doesn’t. Upon installation, Winamp automatically scans the PC and builds the music library. Winamp’s media monitor also lets you monitor several music blogs and lets you download MP3 files. In Winamp you can always customize skins and use plugins like visualizations and DSP effects.
○ Automatically scan and create music library
○ Support all kinds of music files
1 Install this free music player for Windows 10
2. Open it to see the automatically arranged music files or import more
3. Adjust relevant settings, then play the music and enjoy
Windows & Android & Mac OS
MusicBee comes out to be a useful music player for Windows 10 as well as a fantastic music management software with a 10-year-old legacy. MusicBee comes with a 10-band and 15-band Equalizer with DSP effects. You will like to know this that MusicBee is compatible with several Winamp plugins. Offcourse plugins are used to extend functionality and it is good that MusicBee supports third-party plugins. MusicBee can also sync the music with Groove music and the player’s UI is customizable via skins. If you also use iTunes then you can import your library in to MusicBee without any hassles. And finally you can sync your Android and Windows 8.1+ devices with it.
○ Search and organize music tracks from your computer automatically
○ Enable you to add tracks from iTunes or Windows Media Player
○ Fine-tune the sound with the 10-band or 15-band Equalizer and DSP effects
○ Support some WinAmp plugins to enhance your music
1. Start MusicBee and double-click on any track or playlist
2. Right click and choose “Play Now”
3. Enjoy your music
Windows 7, 8, 10, iOS, Android
Note: MusicBee is a powerful music manager which can bring order to your messy music library by using its auto-tagging function.
Price: Free, paid for Media Monkey Gold
Media Monkey is one of the best music players for Windows 10. Its auto-DJ and party mode takes care of your parties which is awesome. Media Monkey fully supports all kinds of audio formats and lets you record CDs, download music, and podcasts. It also automatically updates music tags, metadata, album arts, and lyrics. You can sync your Android with it using the Media Monkey Wi-Fi sync. Supports music sharing via DLNA and converts one audio format to other.
Supported Audio Format:
MP3, AAC (M4A), OGG, WMA, FLAC, ALAC, MPC, WAV, CDA, AVI, MP4, OGV, MPEG, WMV, M3U, PLS, etc.
○ Fantastic music manager handling 100,000+ files without bogging down
○ Record CDs and download music, movies, and podcasts
○ Automatically lookup and intuitively tag album art, lyrics and other metadata
○ Sync Android, iPhone, iPod, iPad & others, converting & leveling tracks on-the-fly
1. Start Media Monkey and click File
2. Click Add/Rescan files to the library to update the music library
3. Choose the music folder or playlist you would like to play and enjoy
Windows, Mac OS (some old version)
Clementine is freeware music player for Windows 10 that plays music locally and from your cloud accounts. Clementine provides a built-in file browser which lets you look for music on your local and cloud storage. Clementine comes with a minimal UI design with all the basic music player controls. It supports all kinds of known audio formats, lets you create playlists, edit tags on MP3 and OGG files etc. It can also update missing music tags through internet. It also discovers and downloads podcasts when required by you. And it has the ability to turn your Android phone in to a music player remote control.
○ Search music files with built-in file browser from local or cloud
○ Supports all kinds of known audio formats
○ Create playlist, auto update music tags with Internet
1. Start Clementine after successful installation
2. Search the music track by clicking the first icon “Search” or choose “Playlist” to find the music you want to play
3. Enjoy the wonder that music brings
Windows, Mac OS X and Linux
Note: you can download all the old or latest version of Clementine matching with your system requirements from here: all history versions of Clementine.
Foobar2000 is a lightweight music player for Windows 10. It lets the users to customize its user interface and adding components which enhance functionality. Foobar2000 supports all the major audio formats and for that you don’t need external plugins to play. The player comes with a minimal design and there aren’t much confusing options. If you are also looking to play music CDs, music from the DVDs, and HDCD then go for this player. Foobar2000 also supports several online streaming protocols like HTTP, RTSP, and several radio and podcasting protocols. Apart from playing common audio formats it also supports uncommon formats like OGG.
○ Gapless playback.
○ Easily customizable user interface layout.
○ Advanced tagging capabilities.
○ Support for ripping Audio CDs as well as transcoding all supported audio formats using the Converter component.
1. Start Foobar2000 and make settings at Quick Appearance Setup
2. Open the music folder or the playlist your created with Foobar2000
3. Immerse in the world of music
All right, you now have the list of top 10 best music players for Windows 10. You can start with Windows 10 or Groove music if you want to save your time by not installing third-party music players. If you want some customizations and advanced features then you can go with VLC player which provides good features for music lovers. If you want a premium music player for Windows 10 then you should check out either Winamp or JetAudio. Both these music players have a 20 years old legacy.
Finally, if you don’t just want to play music, you also love to watch high-res music track, high definition movies, 4K, 3D, or UHD movies, then you can try DVDFab Player 6. It is an all-in-one multimedia player for Windows 10 with powerful performance, audio/video decoding capabilities, and HDR10 support.
From above description about the 10 top music players for Windows 10, you might have selected the best one for yourself. But maybe you are an iOS user, so whether you have a best Mac or iPhone music player? Here we tested 10 best iphone music player, hope you could find the one suitable for you.
1. Download videos from 1000+ audio & video sharing websites
2. Choose user-specified video quality for the download, up to 8K
3. Support playlist download or process 5 downloads concurrently
4. Offer turbo-speed download more that's 10X faster than normal
Convert videos to various video/audio formats
Rip Blu-rays to lossless FLAC or WAV
Download YouTube videos to high-quality MP3s
Blu-ray folder contains many M2TS files. M2TS can store lots of high definition video and audio and could be converted to any other common video format. Here is a detailed introduction.
You can find a lot of Korean movies on YouTube. Here we have picked out top 10 best Korea movies on YouTube till 2018 for you Korean movie lovers. Go to check them and find the way to download them.
Though we are in a 4K era, we still have some poor-quality videos. To improve their quality, a video resolution enhancer will be a great help. In this article, we packed up the best video resolution enhancer app, the best video resolution enhancer online, and the best free video resolution enhancer software. Let's dive in to check them out.