How to access the media files of the Movie Server on your PC?
Aside from managing the media files directly from the Movie Server, users can also access and manage them from their PC. Here is how:
Step 1 > In the address bar of Windows explorer, enter \\Your Movie Server’s IP Address\share
Step 2 > Among the six folders there, the one named sata is actually where all your media files copied by DVDFab 10 are stored, if you want to manage your previous ISO files made by DVDFab 10 or other video files with the Poster Wall feature, you need to copy them to sata\sata1\DVDFab; and the one named sdcard is the built-in memory of the Movie Server, where all the system data are stored.
Step 3 > You can also directly play back the movies on your PC, using your media player software.
- How to manually correct the inaccurate metadata information of a specified movie on the Movie Server?
- How to manually flash the firmware of DVDFab Movie Server?
- How to format the hard disk drive on the Movie Server?
- How to access the shared folder on Windows from the Movie Server?
- How does the Reset button on the Movie Server work?