Blu-ray 3D Ripper
DVDFab Blu-ray Ripper is also a great Blu-ray 3D Ripper that can rip and convert any Blu-ray 3D to various 3D videos for various 3D devices. Now I’ll show you how professional and flexible it is via the below tutorial about how it works.
1. Start up DVDFab 9, choose Ripper option, and load in the source
Start up DVDFab 9 and choose Ripper option. After the main interface shows up, just insert the source Blu-ray 3D disc into optical drive and seconds later, the movie will be imported into DVDFab with the longest movie title selected by default. And the audio tracks and subtitles can be freely changed.
2. Choose a profile for the output 3D video
Click Profile box to open it. Both “3D Format” tab and “3D Device” tab can lead you to choose a profile for the output.
Go to “3D Format” then choose a format on the left panel. And you can see many profiles related to the format you chose, just choose your favorite video profile.
Go to “3D Device” tab, then choose a 3D device.
3. Set 3D and video parameters
Click Advanced Settings button. And in the “3D” tab, you can choose anaglyph 3D, side-by-side 3D, top/bottom 3D, etc.
In the “Video” tab, you can change the default settings of the video parameters, like encoding method, resolution, video quality, etc.
4. Edit video effect
Click Edit button on the main interface then you can open Video Effect window, where you can “Resize” the source aspect ratio and frame resolution of the video, and you can also “Crop” the image for display.
5. Start conversion
Click Start button on the main interface to start conversion. During the process, you can view detailed progress info and preview the progress with real time images. You can also set auto shutdown for your PC or set to exit the program, for the time when all tasks are done.
- Blu-ray Video Converter
- How to Rip and Convert Blu-ray to AVI with Blu-ray to AVI Converter
- How to Rip and Convert Blu-ray to Xbox 360 with Blu-ray to Xbox 360 Ripper?
- How to Rip and Convert Blu-ray to MKV with Blu-ray to MKV Converter?
- How to Rip and Convert Blu-ray to MP4 with Blu-ray to MP4 Converter?