5 Best Android Music Player for Mobile/TV/Tablets
Summary: Are you hunting for the best Android music player that enables you to play music offline, be it on Android-based mobile phones, tablets, and smart TVs? Having an amazing Android music player will help enhance the listening experience. Above all, it will be unnecessary to rely on music streaming services such as Spotify, Apple Music, YouTube Music, and Amazon Music. This post aims to offer a handpicked list of best music player for Android-enabled devices including mobile phones, tablets, and smart TVs.
Which is the best free music player for Android? Which music player is best for Android? Despite the fact that most people today listen to their favorite songs by registering paid music streaming services including Spotify, YouTube Music, and Apple Music, having the best Android music player at hand will always come in handy. When you have no plan for subscription to paid music streaming services, an Android music player will enable you to listen to music offline, especially the songs stored on your local HDD. If you are an Android-based device user, this post is of paramount importance. Just imagine you have a professional music downloader and music player at hand, your world will be much more wonderful than ever. Read on to select best free music player for Android devices.
Table of Contents
First of all, let’s figure out why we suggest that you keep an Android music player at hand in case you want to listen to songs offline.
- Android music player can be only available on Android devices like mobile, tablets, and TVs.
- Subscription to music streaming services means hidden permanent investment.
- Stored old songs on HDD will be played on some Android music player.
- Android music downloader and Android music player are a perfect mix for offline music playback.
Whether you are a musicophile or a casual listener, getting a list of the best Android music player will substantially enhance your audio experience.
If you are accustomed to playing music on Android mobile phones or tablets, you shall never miss out the following three Android music players. Based on detailed comparison of feature highlights, user experience and reviews, these best music player Android apps deserve your full trial. They will never let you down.
Beautifully crafted with material design but loaded with extraordinary powerful features, Pi Music Player can be considered the best free music player app for Android devices. It has gained over 25 million downloads in Google Play Store. This best music player for Android shall be a safe bet for your musical needs.
- Ringtone Cutter available to customize MP3 file as default ringtone
- 5 built-in Band Equalizer with Bass Boost, 3D Reverb Effects, Virtualizer & 10 amazing presets, working together to enhance listening experience
- Enhanced Folder view designed for managing audio files
- Music Share available to share multiple tracks, albums, genres, and playlists as desired
- Sleep Timer designed for night listening, useful to relieve fatigue, reduce stress or help sleep
Since it is a free Android music player, Pi Music Player displays business ads when playing music files. Anyway, you can make extra purchases for an ad-free listening experience.
As one of the best music player for Android, Pulsar Music Player has ad-free, intuitive and gorgeous material design but amazing features to facilitate gapless playback. With over 5 million downloads on Google Play Store, it helps you to manage and play music to the fullest via its full features as below.
- Auto-download missing album cover and artist image
- 15+ colorful themes to deliver stylish look and feeling
- 5 Band Equalizer with presets, bass boost, and reverb settings to deliver quality sound
- Browse music files by album, artist, genre, and folder
- Playback widget, Sleep Timer, and smart playlists for better audio experience
- Support music files including mp3, aac, flac, ogg, and wav
No need to worry about storage space on your mobile or tablet, because Pulsar Music Player eats no system capacity. The whole file size of the best music player for Android is just 2.6M. However, its free version has limited features for use. If you want full features, go to the Premium for $2.99.
Musicolet is a small but powerful offline music player for Android, which enables users to organize and play local audio files stored on personal devices like mobile phones and tablets. It has gained 5+ million downloads at Play Store. Once you check its wonderful features, you will fail to resist its temptation.
- The only Android music player app that supports multiple playlists
- Stunning widgets, tag editor, earphone controls to facilitate playback
- Equalizer with separate presets & settings for different output devices
- Folder structures available to manage music files by types or preference
- Work with Android Auto, well designed for playback while driving
- Share songs or screenshot within app, small RAM consumption
Nevertheless, you need to keep in mind that you cannot download or stream any music with this app. Since it is an offline Android best music player, you can listen to the songs already stored on the memory of your Android devices.
These three best music player Android apps can be used on Android-based tablets if you install Google Play Store on them.
There might be times when you want to play music playlist on your smart TVs. Enjoy music with families at weekends will always be the happiest thing. When you are cooking or taking exercise, listening to your favorite songs will add spice to your leisure time. In this part, we will discuss the best music player for Android enabled smart TVs.
If you are searching for a full-featured professional Android music player that can be available on Android smart TVs and home computers, both Windows & macOS, you have come to the right place. As the best 4K media player, DVDFab Player 6 stands out from the crowd due to its strong compatibility, feature highlights, and stable performance.
- Build, organize, and manage smart local music library as per personal preference
- Hi-Res audio output (up to Dolby Atmos & DTS:X) to enhance listening experience
- Navigation menu support on DVDs, (4K Ultra HD) Blu-rays for smart playback
- Organize and manage local media library by poster walls, good for quick search
- One-stop playback support for 4K, HEVC, 3D (all formats), and other media files
- Import DVD & Blu-ray discs as ISO files to local media library
- PC & TV playback modes designed for small & large screens
- Fast & precise preview with adjustable thumbnails
- Customizable playlist with considerate & flexible settings
- Available on Windows, MacOS, Android TV
This best music player for Android smart TV offers free trial for video and audio playback. If you anticipate full features for disc and digital media playback, you need to consider its Ultra version.
How to Play Music on Home TV via this Best Android Music Player
If you have advanced home theater system, feel free to enjoy your music album on your home TV. DVDFab Player 6 comes in handy to enhance the listening experience.
- First, connect your Android TV to your computer via HDMI connector
- Second, free download, launch DVDFab Player 6, and choose TV mode
- Then, go to settings and choose the music playlist you want to play
- Finally, immerse yourself in the smart gapless playback
Each penny shall be spent wisely. Having a full-featured but professional Android music player will bring you doubled results. You can watch movies and enjoy music with the same media player. Why not have a try right now?
VLC is a free and open source cross-platform media player that can play most multimedia files including DVDs, audio CDs, VCDs, and various streaming protocols. It is compatible with Windows, MacOS, Ubuntu, Android, and iOS devices. You can play music, both video and audio CDs, as you like.
How to use this best free music player for Android TV? Just connect your TV to computer via HDMI cable. Then search your wanted songs on computer monitor to start playback. Meanwhile, you can use this Android music player on your Android mobile phones.
Anyway, if you want to watch Blu-rays, 4K UHD Blu-rays, or 3D contents, you need to blaze a new trial. Apparently, DVDFab Player 6 can fix your problems. Make the best of this multi-purpose music player for Android devices.
Note that some Android TVs have the same features as smart TVs. They can connect to the Internet and some of them come with built-in apps. Even some Android TVs can connect to Google Play Store, just like Android smartphones, which means you can download and update apps as they become live in the Play Store. In this case, you will try other music player as desired.
Though you have known the best music player for Android devices for offline playback, it’s necessary to master how to download music files from your loved streaming devices like Apple Music, YouTube Music, and Spotify. In this part, we will focus on a feature-packed music and video downloader that allows you to download movies, TV shows, videos, and music from 1000+ sites such as YouTube, Spotify, Apple TV, Netflix, Disney+, HBO Max & Now, Prime Video, and more. Here is a simple list of its feature highlights.
- Download music and video from Spotify and YouTube in 720p, 1080p, 4K and 8K
- Download movies, TV shows from paid streaming services like Apple TV and Netflix
- GPU-enable download, batch download, auto-download meta data and subtitles
- YouTube download available on Android mobile with background playback & download
- Available on Windows, MacOS, free trial
If you want a separate downloader for your favorite streaming platform, just go to the product page and choose your wanted single module.
Up to now, you have known 5 best Android music players that work on different platforms, both Android mobile and smart TVs. Besides, a versatile video downloader has been introduced to meet your download needs. If you combine these two tools, they will unleash huge power to add spice to your leisure life. If you aim to convert video or music files into supported formats playable on different mobile devices, simply turn to DVDFab Video Converter Pro. It also offers ample and creative editing features to make your own masterpieces.
Does DVDFab media player support music playlists?
Yes. You can customize your own playlist by name or by type. Smart preview features will add fun to your playback experience.
What is the best music player for Windows?
If you want to know the best music player for Windows 10, read this post for details.
What is the best music player for Mac?
Want to know the best music player for Mac? You will find more details in this post.
Which media player can play 3D Blu-rays?
If you want to try out the best 3D Blu-ray player software, click here for details. Watching 3D Blu-ray movies will be thrilling on computers when you are on the go or at home for weekends.
What is the best YouTube music downloader?
Based on detailed comparison of the existing music downloader in the market, DVDFab YouTube downloader is second to none. It enables you to download videos and music from 1000+ popular websites like YouTube and Spotify. Music playlist download or batch video download are fully supported.
What brand is best for Android TV?
Watching movies or listening to music videos on a home TV with large screen will be a nice experience for movie and music buffs. If you look for Android TVs, check the list of best Android TVs. The post will offer you constructive suggestions as to which brand Android TV you shall choose.