How do I save my profile in the Ripper module?
How to set video, audio and subtitles when converting disc to video format file such as MP4 or MKV? Is it possible to save my own profile? Also, is there a way to avoid having to reset every time? This article will show you how to set up and save My Profile.
1. Choose "Ripper" module and load your disc.
2. Change the profile of Ripper.
3. Click the Advanced Settings button.
4. Set Video, Audio and Subtitle.
5. Click "Save my profile"
6. Set the name of the profile and click OK.
7. Click Choose Other Profile.
8. You can choose the profile you set before.
① Rip and convert DVDs to watch on PCs, smartphones, tablets, etc.
② Extract the audio tracks from DVDs and output as pure audio files
③ Support all the popular audio & video formats like MP3, MP4, MKV, etc.
④ Support to edit the videos like cropping, trimming, and more
⑤ Support GPU hardware acceleration to convert much faster