The Best DVD Player for iPad
Summary: DVD player for iPad. As we all know there is no DVD player for iPad per se, iPad users need to download content via streaming media or the internet to play. Here we tested the best way to convert your DVDs to a format that your iPad can recognize. DVDFab portable DVD ripper saves you from finding an external CD drive for iPad, allowing you to stream DVDs to iPad.
Do you want an iPhone DVD player to play iso on iPad/iPhone/Apple devices? Apple’s iPad is one of the most popular devices for playing digital content on the go. If you’re an iPad user, chances are that most of the content you play is either being streamed or downloaded off the internet but there is also a way to play your DVDs using this device. How do I put a DVD on my iPad? While there is no DVD player for iPad per se, there is a way to convert your DVDs to a format that your iPad can recognize and then play without any issues. With that in mind, today we’re going to talk about the best method to convert DVDs and then transfer them directly to an iPad in a playback-ready state. Continue to read and find the Apple DVD reader.
Table of Contents
- Part 1: iPad DVD Player and Transfer Software – DVDFab DVD Ripper
How to watch DVD on Macbook air? DVD Ripper is a Windows and Mac tool that allows you to rip any DVD disc and convert its contents to a variety of different formats. The Apple DVD player is very fast and even includes some nice editing tools to help you make a number of adjustments to the videos. What is the outstanding feature of this Apple DVD reader is that you can convert DVDs to formats compatible with specific types of devices, such as iPad. So although you may not be able to find an external DVD Player for your iPad, using this software surely guarantees your transferring DVDs to iPad smoothly and watching DVD on iPad. DVDFab portable is capable of ripping DVD to MP4, MKV, AVI, FLV, MOV, and any other mainstream video and audio formats. Now, let's see how this DVD player for Mac book works.
(1) Launch DVDFab 12 and go to the Ripper module in the upper menu to get started. Pop in the DVD you want to rip and wait until the DVD player for iPad automatically loads it up, or use the “Add” button to manually load it yourself. Using the drag & drop method works equally fine too. Then this Apple DVD reader will analyze your file and display all the information about it.
(2) Here is where this DVD player for iPad alternative gets interesting. After loading your DVD file, click the option of "Choose other profile" to choose an output device or video/audio format. In this case, we’re going with Apple and then the iPad Air 2 but you can always select another option if you want to convert for a different device. How about this DVD player for iPad?
(3) Continue to edit your file with this DVDFab portable DVD ripper, the best free DVD player for iPad. Before you kick off the conversion process, you may want to spend a few minutes making adjustments to the output file if needed. If so, click the Video Edit button in this DVD player for Mac book to adjust color proprieties, aspect ratio, crop and trim the video, add watermarks or subtitles,etc. Meanwhile, the Advanced Settings menu lets you play around with things like resolution, codec, encoding method, video quality, frame rate, and more. Few Apple DVD player apps have so powerful video editors.
(4) Where to save your file using this DVD player for iPad? Go to the bottom dropdown menu and select the “Mobile Device” option if you want to transfer the ripped file directly to your iPad once the conversion is complete. Finally, click the Start button and wait until the software finishes processing your file.
Detailed Comparison between Free and Paid Version
|Free Version||Paid Version|
|i Free Download||Buy Now (50% OFF)|
|Support MKV/MP4 profile only||Support all formats, CUDA Acceleration|
|Output 480p video only||Output lossless video quality, 5.1 multi-channel audio|
|Output 2.0 audio channels only||Convert video to 1080P|
|Support CPU encoding only (No GPU acceleration)||Support AMD Acceleration, IQS Acceleration, Adult DVDs, Latest Protections|
Download DVDFab DVD Ripper to get a time-limited 50% discount right now!
If you are going to play DVD discs, folders, and ISO files, PlayerFab DVD Player is your best choice. It is the best ISO player available in the market since it supports different file formats as well as makes them accessible for users to playback DVD/Blu-ray/UHD discs, local videos, and videos from different streaming platforms such as Netflix and Amazon. Let us have a look at some of the features that makes it worthy to use.
- Support different file formats: no matter whether you need H.265/HEVC, MKV, H.264, FLV, MP4, M2TS, MOV, VOB, or other kinds of formats, Player DVD Player will always be your best assistance.
- Support for DVDs: Player DVD Player is an all-inclusive media player. It is able to play local videos, DVD, Blu-ray, UHD discs, along with videos from streaming platforms.
- High-quality video and audio ensured: This outstanding DVD player supports FHD 1080p video quality and EAC3 5.1 audio quality. Besides, it also provides high-resolution lossless audio, such as Dolby TrueHD, DTS:X, Dolby Atmos, and DTS-HD Master, with a maximum 7.1 channel surround sound output.
There are more features waiting for you to explore. In addition, if you have more demands for players, PlayerFab All-In-One will be an excellent option.
DVD player for Apple. Using the method described above will ensure that you won’t need to worry about finding a traditional DVD player for iPad ever again, but what about a play for Windows or Mac? Well, there’s no shortage of good players when it comes to these platforms but if you’re looking for the best of the best there’s only one real choice and that’s DVDFab Player 6. This excellent media player, also Apple DVD reader, supports all the most popular formats out there and includes a number of very useful features that allow it to stand out from the crowd.
What's more about this DVD player or iPad? More than just a regular DVD player, this software can also handle Blu-ray and even 4K UHD Blu-ray discs with ease. In addition to playing all types of discs, the software also includes navigational menu support and offers two distinct playback modes – PC and TV – so you can use this DVD player for Apple on your large-screen TV just as easily as you would on your computer. A few more highlights of the player include HDR10 and Hi-Res Audio support, 3D upscaling, customizable playlists, a new Preview feature with adjustable thumbnails, and much more. For more video player, you can read another article.
If you were disappointed before that there’s no actual DVD player for iPad you can finally rest assured knowing that you can still watch your favorite DVDs on the go in spite of that. Ripping DVDs and transferring the contents to your iPad may not seem like the perfect solution but DVDFab DVD Ripper makes the whole process very easy and intuitive so this is the closest alternative you can get to having a more traditional DVD player for iPad. And if you’re ever looking for a good player to use on your Mac or Windows computer, don’t forget to check out DVDFab Player 6.
No matter you are looking for an Apple DVD reader, an iPhone DVD player, or a CD reader for iPad, conversion is required. But you can convert DVD to digital and play DVD on iPad or other devices with a slight quality loss, almost unnoticeable.
Can you play a DVD on an iPad?
I am sorry to tell you: No! There is no DVD player or DVD drive on iPad that can detect a DVD disc, Nor can any apps. If you want to play DVD on iPad, you have to convert a DVD to video format compatible with your device.
How do you download a DVD to an iPad?
If you want to download a DVD to iPad, try a free DVD ripper to do that.
How can I watch a DVD on my iPad without converting?
Are you concerned about the video quality after DVD conversion? Don’t worry. DVDFab DVD Ripper converts a disc without any quality loss and it can upscale videos by 300%.
Does an iPad have a CD player?
No. If you want to play a CD on iPad, you have to find a CD ripper or CD converter to do that.