5 Best Audio Extractor from Video Software Tools
Summary: Sometimes you love the soundtrack of a movie so much that you want to extract it out from its video. In such cases, audio extractors from video software tools are there for you. These tools extract the audio from the video while maintaining the quality of the output and allowing you to edit your audio file. In this article, we discuss the easy steps that should be followed to extract audio from videos. We also go through the top 5 audio from video extractor tools.
Table of Contents
In the era of digital technology, there is nothing that is not possible. Suppose you have a bundle of CDs or DVDs of movies or seasons, and you love the background music or soundtrack. In that case, you can always extract the audio out from the video through several free audio video extractors.
With a video audio extractor tool, you can extract audio from video, make custom adjustments, and enhance audio quality. The audio extractor extracts sound from video online. Apart from online audio extractors from video, various desktop software programs serve this purpose.
Let's dig in deeper and learn how audio extractors from video software programs work and the top 5 audio from video extractor tools available out there.
With so many tools serving as audio from a video extractor, it might be challenging to decide which one you should go for. All these audio extractor from video software programs are different in terms of various customizations features, output quality, running speed, compatibility, and availability. However, the steps of extracting audio from video format are pretty similar.
Let's move ahead and have a look at these steps.
- Download and install the audio extractor from the video tool.
- Run the program on your device.
- Select the Ripper module.
- Select the file to be ripped.
- When the file is added, you will see all information related to its soundtracks, subtitles, runtime, etc.
- Now, to extract audio from your video DVD, select the chapter, soundtrack, and subtitles.
- Now select the output format of your extracted audio file.
- To do this, select 'Choose other profile.' Then click on 'Format,' and then select 'Audio.'
- After choosing the output format for your audio, click 'OK.'
- You may return to the main panel of the audio extractor to utilize the editing and customization features.
- Finally, return to the main page and select the destination where you want the final audio output to be uploaded. The destination can be your mobile phone, computer, or social websites like Youtube.
- Last but not least, press the 'Start' button to begin extracting audio from the video.
After this, all you have to do is wait for 5-10 minutes, and there you are. Apart from extracting audio from DVDs, you can also use Blu-Ray rippers to extract Blu-Ray audio.
Now it's time to find out the best 5 audio extractors from video software and highlight their unique features.
- DVDFab DVD Ripper
- MiniTool Movie Maker
- Pazera Free Audio Extractor
- Wonderfox DVD Ripper Pro
DVDFab DVD Ripper is one of the most popular and best tools for ripping DVDs to audio or video formats. Using this tool, you can easily extract audio from any video format such as MKV, MP4, etc. The best thing is that this fantastic tool has built-in audio editing options that allow you to trim your audio file, merge various audio files, or crop them without any difficulties.
This DVD audio extractor allows you to easily extract audio from video to any of your desired formats. The DVDFab DVD Ripper can support any format ranging from AAC audio format t High definition audio formats like FLAC.
And this is not it! Besides acting as a video audio extractor, DVDFab DVD Ripper has built-in editing and customization features such as audio cropper, splitter, trimmer, compressor, mixer software, or joiner. This enables you to edit your audio or video in several ways.
- DVDFab DVD Ripper can extract audio from video into 16 different formats.
- This software allows for audio extraction from DVDs in batches.
- This audio extractor tool has got a wide range of customization options available.
- This tool is only accessible for initial 30 days, after which you have to pay a monthly fee to use it.
Minitool movie maker is one of the best free audio extractor from video software. This tool is a video editing tool with no requirements for registration, no viruses, or advertisements popping up. But apart from being a video editor, this software is a fantastic tool to edit and customize your audio files. It includes various features such as an audio merger, volume adjustment, audio fade, background noise remover, and, most importantly, audio extraction from a video file.
It has an intuitive and user-friendly interface, so it is straightforward to use and doesn't require any similar software experience. All you have to do is upload the video file, select the preferred audio format, and finally export it to the destination.
This free audio video extractor tool can easily extract audio from many different video file formats, such as MOV, MP4, MPG, 3GP, FLV, AVI, etc.
- Extract audio from a video at high speed while maintaining the quality.
- This tool can extract audio from various video formats.
- The tool has a user-friendly interface.
- It has minimal options regarding audio editing.
If you want a simple audio extractor from video software, then Handbrake is the one for you. It is an open-source and free audio extractor that is very easy to use. It has various presets to speed up the process of extraction.
Moreover, this software program offers a variety of customization options. This tool is compatible with all devices, including Windows OS, Linux, and Mac.
- This tool supports multiple conversions at the same time.
- It is an easy-to-use software program. This software has inbuilt predefined samples.
- This tool does not support DRM.
Pazera free audio extractor allows you to extract audio from video files without compromising quality. Moreover, after audio extraction from video file, the output can be saved as various audio formats such as FLAC, WMA, MP3, AIFF, M4A, AAC, WAV, OGG, etc.
This fantastic audio from video extractor is elementary to use. All you have to do is drag and drop the video file to the main page, select the desired audio format, and finally click 'convert.' This tool also allows for customization of audio encoding parameters such as frequency of sampling, audio bitrate, audio volume, and audio channels.
- This software has a user-friendly interface.
- Audio extraction can be done in batches.
- Support up to 70 audio and video formats.
- The input file is split up into chapters.
- Advanced features can be used by advanced users only, which is not free.
Wonderfox DVD Ripper Pro is one of the best audio extractors from video. The unique feature of this tool is that you can even extract audio from a damaged DVD.
This software is straightforward to use, and the speed at which it extracts audio from a video file is pretty fast. Furthermore, Wonderfox DVD Ripper Pro offers a wide range of customization tools for audio editing.
- This tool allows for audio extraction even from a damaged DVD.
- This tool has a user-friendly interface.
- The tool has a wide variety of editing options.
- This software only supports the English language.
Looking for a suitable audio extractor from video can be a difficult task, especially when you have got such a wide variety of software programs designed to extract audio from video. In this article, we went through the 5 best audio extractors from video and learned how to extract audio from a video file in a few easy steps.
All these software programs can be used to rip audio from any video, whether it's on a CD, DVD, or Blu-Ray. However, it's better to use the 30 days free trial period that gives you a quick idea about different features offered by the tool. DVDFab DVD Ripper offers you this 30-day free trial. It is undoubtedly one of the best video audio extractor tools because of its fast extraction speed, user-friendly interface, and wide range of customization tools.
1.What is meant by splitting audio from a video?
Splitting audio from a video means detaching the audio from a particular video clip. Not only can you remove this audio from its video, but also customize it as a separate clip.
2. Can you extract audio from DVD in batches?
Yes, DVDFab DVD Ripper allows for the extraction of audio from DVD in batches so that you can rip multiple DVDs simultaneously. This is great in terms of saving time.