How to Convert DVD to AVI: A Few Simple Steps Can Make a Difference
Summary: How to convert DVD to AVI? Does this question raise your eyebrows? If yes, then you are landed on the right blog. This blog post will reveal how to convert DVD to AVI and how DVD to AVI ripper works seamlessly. Stay with us!
- • Free and Simplified Version of DVD/Blu-ray Copy/Ripper and Video Converter
- • Lossless Backup DVDs/Blu-rays in Full Disc & Main Movie Mode
- • Convert DVDs/Blu-rays/Videos to MKV & MP4 Videos
- • Personalize Video with Built-in Video Editor
Table of Contents
- Best DVD to AVI Converter: Work With the Right Tool
- Frequently Asked Questions
DVD is a popular disc to watch movies or videos. But sometimes, few of the latest devices do not read DVD. Rather, these devices are comfortable with other formats like AVI, Mkv, MOV, etc. If you have a DVD and you want to convert the Format, you have to know how to convert DVD to AVI format so that your device reads it and you can enjoy your favorite movie. DVD to AVI ripper can do the job with the fastest speed. We will let you know all the details in the coming paragraphs.
Convert DVD to AVI free tool is also available with the paid software. Additionally, the best DVD to AVI converter works faster and results hassle-free. Before knowing about the best DVD to AVI converter, let's check about AVI.
What is AVI?
AVI, or Audio Video Interleave introduced by Microsoft in November 1996, is a multimedia audio-video container. The digital Format is Windows friendly, and your PC can easily read the data stored in that file format. With AVI, you can watch movies and videos on your PC with good quality, and it supports multiple streaming of video and audio.
When you can convert DVD to AVI, convert AVI to DVD format is also possible with the right tool. Let's see how to convert DVD to AVI
Best DVD to AVI Converter: Work With the Right Tool
DVDFab DVD Ripper
DVDFab DVD Ripper can convert DVD to any audio-video format. It has advanced technology that helps you convert DVD to AVI file format, and its seamless function provides you with the conversion process within a short span. DVDFab supports multiple file formats, and you can convert any DVD to any format with ease.
The Features of DVDFab DVD Ripper
- It can remove any kind of DVD protections like CSS, APS, RC, Sony DADC, etc. and convert DVD to any format
- It can rip any DVD to 1000+ video and audio formats like MP4, mkv, AVI, mov, Flv, m4v, etc
- It supports 4k, 5k, 8k videos
- With GPU acceleration, you can finish the conversion process in the fastest mode
- It offers basic editing to the video if required.
- It can convert the video to various devices friendly formats
- Built-in video editor provides primary editing for excellent picture and audio
- It can also compress video for mobile devices
- OCR technology provides customize subtitles
- There's no con received from users so far
How to Convert DVD to AVI using DVDFab DVD Ripper?
Follow the simple steps to convert the video file with DVDFab DVD Ripper. Let's start:
Step 1: Install DVDFab 12
Launch DVDFab 12 to your device and load the DVD source.
Step 2: Select AVI format
Click on the Profile Selection Box, select other profiles from the built-in Profile Library, and tap on Format> Video > AVI format
Step 3: Add Customization
In this step, you can make several changes to your video, like changing the title name, selecting your preferred audio and subtitles language, etc. Click on built-in Editor, and it'll do automatically.
Step 4: Choose the output dictionary
You need to select an output dictionary by clicking on the Folder icon before beginning the converting process.
Step 5: Click on Start
Tap on the Start button to begin converting DVD to AVI format.
The built-in video editor works instantly, and you'll get a DVD to AVI converting video with the changes you made.
Uniconverter provides you with the converting video on multiple video and audio formats. It has advanced technology that helps users convert the DVD to AVI quickly, and it's compatible with Windows and Mac.
The features of Uniconverter
- It supports a wide range of video conversion
- Convert DVD to MP4, AVI, mov, mp4, WMV, etc.
- Support 4k and 3D red- blue and red-light formats
- You can schedule your conversion task, and the tool will follow your command
- It works as a video merger, and you can merge multiple video clips without losing quality
Price: It offers three pricing plans: The quarterly plan starts with $29.99, the Annual program begins with $39.99, and the Perpetual plan with $55.99. It also offers a free trial.
- It supports 1000+ video formats
- It has a Smart Recognition option to recognize video and its Format
- With the conversion, it offers a primary editing option
- Pricing is a bit high
Freemake Video Converter
Freemake offers free DVDs to any format converter, and you can convert to any format as ot supports a massive range of video and audio formats. The UI of this tool is a simple yet powerful one, and one can easily nAVIgate.
The features of Freemake
- It supports various video and audio formats for the conversion
- Its visual style UI provides easy nAVIgation and conversion
- It offers readymade presets during the process
- It provides hardware acceleration to give you high speed
Price: It's Free
- It supports more than 500+ formats
- It has a batch conversion option
- It offers visual conversion from Vimeo, Dailymotion, etc
- It's not updated frequently
- Sometimes the speed lags
If you want to convert AVI to DVD, Freemake Video Converter can do it for you. It's a free AVI to DVD converter that converts the file following simple steps. Let's check out the steps.
How do convert AVI to DVD?
Step 1: Add AVI File
Once you install the software, add the AVI file to convert into DVD after pressing the +Video button.
Step 2: Select 'to DVD'
Tap on 'to DVD' and set the DVD Drive. You can customize the title menu, aspect ratio, and video system.
Step 3: Convert AVI to DVD
To convert, you need to insert a blank DVD and click on 'Convert' to run the process. Once done, you can enjoy watching the DVD on your device.
Thus, you can easily convert AVI to DVD format using Freemake Video Converter.
Winx HD Video Converter Delux
Winx supports HD quality video conversion without losing quality and high speed. It's a new generation video Converter that offers users all the advanced converting options. Further, the modification provides primary video editing to get a complete video package.
The features of Winx DVD Ripper
- It's a 4k/ HD video converter that supports various video and audio formats
- It offers easy to edit options like cut, merges, split adds subtitles, etc
- It has GPU acceleration that provides super-fast speed
- You can save videos and audios from 1000+ sites
- The drag and drop option is available with a photo slideshow
Price: It offers three premium plans for the users: Lite license for three months starts with $24.95, Premium license for one year at $34.95, and Ultimate license begins with $51.95
- It offers batch video conversion
- Its built-in video editor provides a primary editing option
- GPU acceleration provides high-speed conversion
- The free trial is limited, and the demo version is not user friendly
AnyMP4 Video Converter
AnyMP4 offers video conversion in 4k UHD resolution for outstanding picture quality, and it also supports 1080p HD/SD resolution for better quality. It supports various video formats for multiple devices that give you the flexibility to access from any device you want.
The features of AnyMP4 Video Converter
- It supports HD/ UHD video resolution
- It offers the conversion in various video and audio formats like AVI, mkv, mp4, mov, aac, wav, AIFF, FLAC, etc
- It provides the conversion for multiple devices like smartphones, tablets, smart TV, Xbox, etc
- It offers movie maker feature to enhance the video quality
Price: Its monthly license starts with $29.25, Lifetime License for $51.75, and Ultimate Version for $66.75
- It offers a movie maker feature to enhance the video quality
- Built-in Editor provides basic editing
- It provides a simple interface
- Its pricing plan is not user friendly, and users need to get the registration code every year
MovAVI Video Converter
MovAVI video converter supports 180+ video formats for the conversion. It offers the primary editing option to the converted video for better audio and video picture quality. Compatible with Mac and Windows, it has AI Upscaling to convert the video for commercial use.
The features of the MovAVI video converter
- It offers AI-powered for better conversion in the large video file
- It provides various video formats for the conversion
- It also provides a video compressor and helps users to reduce the video file size
- With a built-in video editor, you can merge, trim, cut to your video
Price: Its one-year subscription starts with $39.95, a Personal license for one PC begins with $49.95 for a lifetime, and Business License begins with $79.95 for a lifetime. It offers a free trial. Also, you can click here to read the post best mp4 to mp3 converter online.
- It offers advanced premium features
- It supports 4k videos
- The interface is intuitive
- It becomes slow in large file conversion
- It has limited control in case of adding title and editing option
Free DVD Video Converter
If you're looking for a simple tool that can convert the DVD to AVI format, Free DVD Video Converter serves your purpose. Without much complex process, it simply offers you to convert the video to your preferred formats. It's compatible with Windows users only.
The features of Free DVD Video Converter
- It supports various video formats like AVI, mp4, mkv, etc
- You can convert the DVD for a few of the devices like Apple TV, PS3, Xbox, etc
- It'll allow you to add subtitles to the video
- It offers a straightforward interface to convert the video
Price: It's free
- It supports MP3 and Wav for audio extract
- Straightforward interface
- It converts the video for the devices as well
- It doesn't offer any advanced conversion and editing option
- It has limited features for the conversion
This open-source video converter offers various video formats for conversion. It has a built-in device pre-set that offers fast and simple conversion within no time. It also provides video codecs with the advanced option. It offers primary and progressive editing choices during the conversion.
The features of Handbrake
- It supports various video and audio formats for the conversion
- It has a batch video conversion option
- It offers multiple video filter options
- Its function as a video and audio encoders
Price: It's Free
- It's an open-source tool
- It's compatible with Windows latest version, Mac and Linux
- It works with a faster mode
- It cannot read or convert copy protected DVD or blu ray
- It cannot remove the region restricted copyright protection code
These software are versatile in their functions and provide you with the best results. If you want to know more, check the FAQs in the next section. In addition to these DVD to AVI converters, you can check DVDFab mov to mp4 converters.
Frequently Asked Questions
Yes. Tools are safe to use for conversion.
In the AVI file format container, audio and video data get stored. If you want to keep your favorite music video or movie in AVI format, you can proceed, and it's also a device-friendly format.
The best is mp4. Apart from mp4, you can try MOV, MKV, Flv, etc. are some popular video formats.
With the help of the software, you can convert DVD to AVI or AVI to DVD without any hassle. As we live in the era of technological advancement, everything is now possible. Dvd to AVI ripper producing good results, and you are getting the job done within a brief span. If you are running shortage of time, use the most advanced tool to convert DVD to AVI file and enjoy the video with your family or friends together.