How to Rip DVDs with Subtitles for Your Nexus 9 Device?
Summary: This article tells you how to use the professional ripping tool – DVDFab DVD Ripper to rip and convert DVDs with subtitles to Nexus 9 easily and quickly.
- • Free and Simplified Version of DVD/Blu-ray Copy/Ripper and Video Converter
- • Lossless Backup DVDs/Blu-rays in Full Disc & Main Movie Mode
- • Convert DVDs/Blu-rays/Videos to MKV & MP4 Videos
- • Personalize Video with Built-in Video Editor
If you might be knowing the Google Nexus 9 is one of the first tablets to be operated by Android Lollipop 5.0. The device is a powerful one with a massive 8.9" screen size with an IPS LCD TFT display and a resolution of 2048x1536, is a big, smart portable device where you can work and play with ease. In case, you love watching your favorite movies and TV shows while on the move, this can become a great entertainment device. But, it become problematic when you’ve to transfer the movies from your DVD collection. Copying it from the files allows you to transfer the media files but not the .srt files which adds the subtitles.
For those of you who like watching movies with subtitles, using a Nexus 9 device becomes easier when you get your hands on a DVD ripper. These software can easily be downloaded online, but since there are many, it becomes tough to select one. One of the simplest one is the DVDFab DVD Ripper. This is an easy-to-use tool that allows you to rip movies with subtitles straight from DVDs into popular mobile friendly formats like MKV, AVI, WMV, 3GP, MP4, MPEG, FLV, etc. With this DVD Ripper, you can select the built-in subtitle track you want, add external SRT subtitle files or remove all the subtitles. With few easy steps you can easily make your movie ready for Nexus devices like Nexus 6, Nexus 9, Nexus 10, and other Nexus devices.
DVDFab is mostly known for its high speed ripping work that anyone can do in 2-3 steps. The range of output customization tools offered is also fantastic, which makes it a natural choice for movie ripping needs. The software can not only make copies of the DVDs into a separate DVD but can also make a copy of the content in it and save it to another folder. You can also choose to make an ISO of it to store on the hard drive. And, not just that, one can also compress the DVD size to fit as per their need in a DVD with lesser storage capacity.
The ripped version is also easy to play to on other portable devices like iPhone, iPod, iPad, Xbox 360, Blackberry, iRiver, Archos, Creative Zen, Zune, and more. There is a functionality to use this in the Mac as well, where it works like Windows.
Here’s a quick guide that will help you with the entire ripping process
1. Load the DVD that you want to rip – Launch the software and load the DVD. Then import the files you want to rip. You can easily see all the added files on the main page. From there you can check the added files, preview them, take snapshots, choose subtitle and audio track, etc. as you like.
2. Choose the format that will work on Nexus 9 – You’ve to select the proper format that will work on your Nexus device. You can also select Nexus 7 or Nexus 10 options too, and it will work perfectly fine in your device. If the output quality isn’t up to the mark, you can change the factors like channels, frame rate, codec, bitrate, etc. to adjust your requirements. The right parameters will never affect the quality of the video and you can choose the file size that best suits your device.
3. Start the conversion process – After the initial settings, you can start the conversion process and start ripping DVD files to your device. After the conversion gets over, click the complete button and open the folder to see the videos that you’ve converted. You can test it by running it in your computer first and then go for the final transfer.
DVDFab software is a very special product and also quite a powerful one. With an easy to use interface the software supports multiple languages therefore making your movie watchful experience extremely delighting. There are several one-click operations and the entire process from scratch to finish is super-fast. You can easily customize your end results and even recover the files in case a disc gets damaged. The software can even rip copyright-protected DVDs and has a good track record of performance, therefore you should certainly try it.
Enjoy your movies with subtitles on your Nexus 9 device wherever you go without any worries!