Blu-ray to iPad/iPad 2 Ripper - Rip Blu-ray to iPad/iPad 2
iPad/iPad 2 cannot playback Blu-ray, because it doesn’t have an Blu-ray optical drive or cannot be connected with a Blu-ray player. If you want to watch your Blu-ray movie on your iPad/iPad 2, you have to turn to a Blu-ray to iPad/iPad 2 ripper for help. DVDFab Blu-ray Ripper is an excellent Blu-ray to iPad/iPad 2 ripper that can rip Blu-ray to iPad/iPad 2 easily and efficiently. The following is a step-by-step guide on how to rip Blu-ray to iPad/iPad 2.
Rip Blu-ray to iPad/iPad 2: Step 1 > Run DVDFab 10, choose the Ripper module and load the source.
Rip Blu-ray to iPad/iPad 2: Step 2 > Navigate to the profile library on the top left corner of the main interface and choose Device> Apple > iPad/iPad 2.
Rip Blu-ray to iPad/iPad 2: Step 3 > Now you can choose the titles, chapters, audio tracks and subtitles, define the names of the titles by clicking corresponding tabs according to your needs.
Rip Blu-ray to iPad/iPad 2: Step 4 > Click the "folder" button to select a directory to save the output video. And then you can click the "Start" button to start the ripping process.
After the ripping process is finished (remember to click “Finish” button), DVDFab File Transfer would run automatically to help you transfer the video to your iTunes.
- How to Rip and Convert Blu-ray to AVI with Blu-ray to AVI Converter
- How to Rip and Convert Blu-ray to Xbox 360 with Blu-ray to Xbox 360 Ripper?
- How to Rip and Convert Blu-ray to MKV with Blu-ray to MKV Converter?
- How to Rip and Convert Blu-ray to MP4 with Blu-ray to MP4 Converter?
- How to Rip and Convert Blu-ray to iPod/iPhone with Blu-ray to iPod/iPhone Ripper?