DVD to Digital: How to Upload a DVD to YouTube
Summary: What is the best way to upload a DVD to YouTube? You can finish that without any software, or upload DVD to YouTube with any DVD to YouTube to MP3 converters free in this article. Rip DVD and upload to YouTube or make a video directly and upload to YouTube. Follow the steps below and you will make it.
- • Free and Simplified Version of DVD/Blu-ray Copy/Ripper and Video Converter
- • Lossless Backup DVDs/Blu-rays in Full Disc & Main Movie Mode
- • Convert DVDs/Blu-rays/Videos to MKV & MP4 Videos
- • Personalized Video with Built-in Video Editor
How to upload a DVD to YouTube? If you grasp the skill of DVD to YouTube Mac or Windows, your studio must be flooded with visitors. Now, there is a free way for you to convert DVD to YouTube with the best DVD ripper that is powerful enough to convert DVD to digital in any video or audio formats you want. Would you like to follow it to learn how to upload a DVD to YouTube?
Table of Contents
- 2. How to upload a DVD to YouTube
- 5. How to Decrypt DVD Free while Ripping DVD to YouTube
When it comes to DVD to YouTube, you may think it easy to do that. Just insert a DVD disc or load a DVD file on your computer and upload the videos to YouTube, right? No, the fact is far from that. If you want to upload DVD to YouTube, the file format must be YouTube-supported. Then, what files can YouTube upload? Can you upload MKV to YouTube? Can I upload FLV to YouTube? Can you upload WebM to YouTube? The best answer is to try to set the file format as MP4, MOV, AVI, WMV, FLV, MPEG-4, MPEG-PS, DNxHR, WebM, 3GPP, GineForm, ProRes, as well as HEVC. Then, such files can be uploaded to YouTube easily. So next, let's see how to rip DVD to YouTube.
If you want to convert DVD to YouTube, learn how to transfer DVD to digital YouTube-supported formats first. In order to do that free and easily, DVDFab DVD Ripper is the best DVD to YouTube converter. You can rip a DVD with this free DVD rip software and upload DVD to YouTube directly. Now, let's see the main features of this YouTube ripping software and learn how to use it.
- Available: Windows 10/8.1/8/7 and macOS 10.10 - 11.3
- Convert DVD to Digital (8 formats): AVI, MPEG 4, FLV, M2TS, MKV (Apple ProRes), MP4 (Apple ProRes, Mobile, Theater), TS, WebM, WMV
- Rip audio from DVD (16 formats): AAC, AC3, AIFF, APE, AU, DTS, EACS, FLAC, M4A, MKA, MP3, OGG, COPY, TrueHD, WAV, WMA
- Output Devices (247 devices): Amazon, Apple, Barnes&Noble, BlackBerry, Box, Google, HTC, Huawei, LG, Microsoft, Motorola, Nokia, PVP, Samsung, Sony, 3D Device, etc.
- Hi-Fi Audio (2 formats): Flac (Multi-channel), Flac (Stereo), Wav (Multi-channel), Wav (Stereo)
- Rip Subtitles from DVD to SRT format
- Auto-detect and decrypt DVD Copy Protection: RC, RCE, APS, UOPs, ARccOS, RipGuard, Fake Playlist (99 titles)
With so many functions provided, would you like it to learn how to upload DVD to YouTube? Subsequently, there is a step-by-step guide for you to rip DVD to YouTube.
Step 1: Free download and install video converter for YouTube upload
No matter you want a DVD to YouTube Mac or Windows, DVDFab DVD Ripper is competent to me. With three clicks, you will come to the main interface of this YouTube video ripper. It is virus-free and user-friendly.
Step 2: Select 'Ripper' module and import your DVD
DVDFab 12 has many modules as you can see like 'Copy', 'Ripper', 'Converter', 'Creator', etc. Considering you want to convert DVD to YouTube, select the module of 'Ripper' on the top. Then, load your DVD files. DVDFab DVD Ripper supports is a YouTube batch uploader. You can load many DVD folders and ISO files using the '+' icon. Or, indert a DVD to a DVD optical drive, and then this YouTube ripper free will read the files automatically.
Step 3: Rip DVD videos with preferred audio and subtitle
When there are more than one title, audio, and subtitles in your DVD movie, you can select your favorite to rip and upload to YouTube, using the options of 'Choose Other Titles', 'Audio' and 'Subtitles'. Besides, you can get rid of subtitles from a DVD, add external subtitles to a DVD, and delay any forced subtitle here.
Step 4: Choose the output video format
How to transfer dvd to digital? Remember what files can YouTube upload? Here, set the format to YouTube-supported video formats like MP4. Click 'Choose Other Profile' " 'Format' > 'Video' and select your preferred output video format.
This free YouTube uploader supports AVI, FLV, M2TS, MKV, MP4, TS, WebM, WMV output.
With the options of 'Audio' and 'Subtitle', you can also rip DVD audio and rip subtitles from DVD to SRT format.
Step 5: Edit your DVD videos (optional)
Before uploading Webm to YouTube, or some other video format to YouTube, there are two options for your to customize a DVD video.
'Advanced Settings' allows you to set the parameters of Video, such as Codec, Frame Rate, Resolution, Encoding Method, Video Quality, and Split DVD by chapter while YouTube ripping. There is also a 'deinterlacing' option. Do you know 'What is deinterlacing on WinX DVD Ripper'? Try this optiion in DVDFab and explore its function.
Advanced Settings also allows you to set an audio’s codec (AAC, AC3, EAC3, MP3, DTS), Channels, Volume, Sample Rate, Bit Rate as well as volume during DVD to YouTube Mac/Windows.
How about the 'Subtitle' parameters in Advanced Settings? There are options like “Direct render to video”, “ Remux into file”, “Extract to idx/sub file” and “Extract to srt file”, 'VobSub Subtitle' and 'SRT Subtitle' for your choice.
'Video Edit' in this free YouTube uploader for Mac enables you to crop/trim/rotate, adjust video properties/playback speed, etc.
Step 6: Set the output destination and click 'Start'
There are three options; Mobile Device, Folder, YouTube. Choose the third and upload DVD to YouTube Mac or Windows. At last, click the button of 'Start'
This is how to upload a DVD to YouTube. DVDFab DVD Ripper, YouTube uploader Mac, is very easy to use to fix this problem. And you can enjoy a d0-day free trial without any limitations.
Is it legal to rip DVDs? “Upload DVD to YouTube for commercial use” is not allowed, unless you are the first author of the DVD video. If you upload a DVD to YouTube with unlicensed contents, the video will be blocked immediately. Someone may ask if I can mark the uploaded video as Private. I am sorry to tell you that you are also against the law. If you are too crazy about a DVD/Blu-ray movie, download from YouTube for easy offline viewing.
If you want to upload an original video streaming instead of a DVD to YouTube, follow the steps below.
- Log into YouTube with your account
- Click the “+” icon > “ Upload Video” on the top right
- Insert your disc and click “Select Files”
- Upload DVD to YouTube
- Name your video and describe it
- Set it as Public or others based on your needs
Aside from DVDFab video converter for YouTube upload, how to put DVD on YouTube with other software? There are some additional programs for your choice.
TunesKit Video Converter (Windows/Mac)
- Convert DVD to digital in 250 output formats
- Work fast at a speed of 60X
- Convert DVD to YouTube losslessly
- Provide a video cutter
- Easy to use: upload DVD to YouTube with 3 steps
WinX DVD Ripper (Windows)
- $67.95 for lifetime use
- Convert DVD to AVI, MPEG and MP4 formats
- Speed: 32X faster
- Time to convert DVD to YouTube: one hour or above
HandBrake DVD to YouTube Converter(Windows/Mac/Linux)
- Only able to convert small-size DVD movies
- Rip DVD to MKV and MP4 (no other formats supported)
- Batch scan and queueing of encodes
- Offer a powerful video filter: crop, deinterlace, denoise
- Unable to get rid of any DVD copy protection
VLC DVD to YouTube Ripper (Windows/Mac/Linux)
- Act as a DVD to YouTube converter and media player
- Rip DVD to YouTube rapidly
- Simple and stable to use
- Convert DVD to digital with some loss
Can I use MakeMKV to upload DVD to YouTube?
You’d better not. Although MakeMKV is good DVD ripping software and Blu ray ripper, MKV is the only output format this free YouTube uploader Mac supports. Can I upload MKV to YouTube? MKV is not available on YouTube, so you have to convert MKV to MP4 to make ripped DVD videos available on YouTube.
When you rip DVD to digital formats like MP4 and upload the videos to YouTube, there may be DVD copy protections blocking you from converting DVD to YouTube. How do you deal with it? Here, I am going to list some common DVD protections and show you the best solution to decrypt DVD and help you upload DVD to YouTube.
- Sony ARccOS
- Apple FairPlay
- RC (Region Code)
- RCE (Region-code enhanced)
- APS (Analog Protection System)
- UOPs (User Operation Prohibition)
In order to remove all these DVD copy protections, turn to DVDFab Passkey for DVD for help.
Remove Cinavia watermark easily from DVDs and keep DVDs play back normally.
- DVDFab Passkey for DVD
Able to remove RC, RCE, APS, UOPs, ARccOS, RipGuard, etc.
- DVD Shrink
Decrypt DVD copy protection like CSS, UOPs, Region Code
- AnyDVD HD
Get rid of RC, ARccOS, RipGuard DVD copy protection
- DVD Smith
Eliminate Region Code, CSS, ARccOS,as well as UOPs
- DVD Decrypter
Enable you to remove CSS and Region Code
WinX DVD Ripper
- Decrypt 99-Titles in DVD discs
- Get this DVD to YouTube decrypter launched in Windows
- Launch it and insert your DVD
- Wait for DVDFab Passkey to detect and remove protection
- Set an output folder and save your decrypted DVD
- Start to convert DVD to YouTube with your favorite DVD ripper
“What is the time limit of footage for uploading on YouTube? Is there any cost to pay”? According to some YouTube lover, you can upload DVD to YouTube no longer than 15 minutes before you log on. After you sign in, DVD to YouTube videos can last for 12 hours.
Is there a way to export only 10 minutes of a one-hour performance that is on a DVD so that it can be uploaded to YouTube? If you really find there is a time limit on DVD to YouTube uploading, trim the videos while or after you rip DVD to YouTube.
While you are ripping DVD to YouTube, how to trim a video or extract the exact video clip from a whole file? Click the button “Video Edit” on the main interface of DVDFab DVD Ripper and use the “Trim video” button to finish that.
If you have ripped DVD videos to your computer, get the video clip you want with DVDFab Toolkit before DVD to YouTube. This free video editor is compatible with Windows. Start this software in your computer and click “Trim” under “Video Tools”. Then load your ripped DVD video and set its “Start Time” and “End Time”. Alternatively, you can use the slider under the video to extract the clip. After that, set an output folder and click the button of “Start”.
Then you can upload the short-time DVD videos to YouTube based on your need.
Besides DVD to YouTube, how to copy YouTube to DVD? In order to do that, you need to download YouTube videos first and then burn videos to DVD. Here, a free program able to that is DVDFab DVD Creator, compatible with Windows and Mac. Then, let's see how to put videos on DVD?
- Step 1: Download and install DVDFab DVD Creator on PC
- Step 2: Click the module of 'Creator' on the top
- Step 3: Select the mode of 'DVD Creator'
- Step 4: Add your video(s) to this free DVD maker
- Step 5: Click 'Advanced Settings' to select DVD 5 or DVD 9
- Step 6: Add subtitles to video with 'Add External Subtitle'
- Step 7: Hit 'Menu Settings' to apply a menu template to your DVD video
- Step 8: Insert a blank disc and set the output destination as it
- Step 9: Start to copy YouTube videos to DVDs
Would you like to learn how to rip movies from YouTube besides how to uplaod a DVD to YouTube? To help you download videos from YouTube, one of the best YouTube rippers here I highly recommend is YouTube downloader. It is free to rip videos from 1000+ websites, such as Facebook, Instagram, etc. Now, let's see how do I rip a video from YouTube.
- Step 1: Get DVDFab Video Downloader launched on Windows or Mac
- Step 2: Set the output folder by clicking the 'Three-line' icon in the upper-right corner > Settings > Video Directory
- Step 3: Paste URL(s) or search the name of a YouTube video
- Step 4: Set the output Video quality
- Step 5: Start to download YouTube videos
This is one of the best ways to rip YouTube videos, DVDFab Video Downloader is a YouTube ripper free. You can use it for video ripping from YouTube or other 1000+ websites following the steps on how to rip videos off YouTube. Besides video ripping from YouTube, you can also rip audio from YouTube with a free YouTube MP3 downloader.
Note:YouTube videos download are usually in MP4 format. If you want to MPEG videos, ask for a YouTube to MPEG converter for help. And it is impossible to upload MKV to YouTube, so you can also convert MKV to MP4 to do that.
If you want to back up your DVD before uploading it to YouTube, why not copy a DVD to a blank disc, folder, or ISO file with DVDFab DVD Copy free? Here is how to use it.
- Step 1: Download this DVD copier on Windows or Mac
- Step 2: Select the "Copy' module on the top
- Step 3: Choose movie titles, audio tracks and subitles
- Step 4: Set DVD 5 or DVD 9 if you want to copy DVD to a disk
- Step 5: Save your file in a disc, folder, or ISO file
- Step 6: Click the button 'Start'
YouTube expects to see original videos and spread them worldwide, rather than deal with copied videos with much effort. So instead of ripping videos from copied DVD and “upload DVD to YouTube”, you need to learn the skills of how to create your own videos with music. Here I will show you a simple way to do that with DVDFab Toolkit.
Better than “upload DVD to YouTube”:
- Launch DVDFab Toolkit on Windows
- Click “PIC to Video” under “Image Tools”
- Add your images and set the options on the interface
- Insert Audio to make a video
- Set an output folder
- Click the button “Start”
Then you can upload this original video to YouTube free and easily. If lucky, you can also make money. Don’t you think it is good than “upload DVD to YouTube”?
How to upload a DVD to YouTube? You can do it directly without the help of third-party software. Or, rip DVD to a digital format like MP4 and upload it to YouTube. There are lots of DVD to YouTube converters you can use in the market. Among them, DVDFab DVD Ripper is the best. When you convert DVD to YouTube, DVD copy protection may stand in the way. Don’t worry! I have introduced some powerful programs to decrypt DVDs. Finally, in order to help you run YouTube videos more easily, there is DVDFab Toolkit helping you create your own videos, which is better than learning “how to upload a DVD to YouTube”.