Best Software to Burn MP4 to DVD
Summary: The process to burn MP4 to DVD is very easy. The main problem lies in choosing an ideal software to burn MP4 to DVD Windows 10. Users can learn how to burn YouTube videos to DVD using Window Media Player, as well. But, will this suffice user needs? Today, we will have a look at some of the best tools that can be used for the MP4 to DVD burn process. Read below to know more.
Table of Contents
- Best Software to Burn MP4 to DVD： DVDFab DVD Creator
The market today is filled with tons of options that can be used to burn MP4 to DVD Mac and Windows. But only one tool is capable of sufficing user needs. DVDFab DVD Creator is the best software that can be used to know how to burn MP4 to DVD Windows 10 and Mac. The software not only burns MP4 files to DVD, but is also capable of creating ISO, DVD disc, or folder from almost any video format. DVDFab lets users make their own DVD menu via customized options and stylish templates.
- Support for different media format
The tool can create DVDs from more than 200 video formats. In addition to this, you can turn any standard DVD. This ensures that users get the freedom to create DVDs from any format.
- Able to burn any video format to DVD
The tool not only supports Windows 10 burn MP4 to DVD but also allows any video format to be burnt to DVD and save them. This is useful if you wish to watch movies on laptops or tablets. The tool also allows users to save DVD videos as ISO images or folders on a hard disk. Additionally, the tool supports all types of disc formats such as DVD-5, DVD±R DL, DVD-9, and DVD±R/RW, among others.
- High-quality output
DVDFab provides high-quality end results. This provides an exceptional watching experience to users. The tool also allows users to create standard DVDs from any videos. Moreover, the end result can be played on PS5, Xbox, and a home DVD player.
- Customized templates
The tool also offers navigation using a menu and has different sets of dynamic and static menu templates. The in-built menu library together with stylish templates are updated regularly. Furthermore, all templates let you switch subtitles and audio tracks and ensure that you can create DVDs that support multiple languages.
- GPU acceleration
DVDFab allows users to burn different video formats to one DVD at the same time. Apart from this, users can preview videos to see whether the end result is as per their needs. Moreover, the enhanced GPU acceleration techs such as NVIDIA CUDA, IQS (Intel Quick Sync), Multi-core CPU, Video ToolBox (macOS), and AMD make burning DVD 50 times faster.
- Meta Info
The tool also offers Meta Info that synchronizes all the metadata such as movie cast, cover, and title. Apart from this, the tool can generate a “.nfo” file so that all the meta info will be shown to the users.
- Personalized menu templates
DVDFab DVD Creator offers flexible, customizable, and highly intuitive menu templates. You can freely customize all the options such as thumbnails, color, background art, size, and text font along with playback options. In addition to this, users can preview their customized menu and keep it as a default.
Follow the below steps to know how to burn MP4 to DVD Mac and Windows using this tool.
1. Download and install DVDFab on your PC. Open the tool and tap on the Creator option from the option bar.
2. Now, tap Creator Mode Switcher and choose DVD Creator.
3. Upload the source MP4 video you wish to burn to DVD using the Add option present on the main UI.
4. You can also do this with the drag and drop feature.
5. When the MP4 video is uploaded, click the Wrench logo and choose the output quality and size you want.
6. Users can also select the Set Menu logo next to the Wrench to personalize their menu.
7. In Save to Path option, users can select the output folder. Next, tap the Start option to start burning your MP4 to DVD.
8. DVDFab will let you know when the process is done.
Windows Media Player is a free option for Windows users. The default media player of the OS also offers the ability to burn DVDs with the DVD burner drive. Users can use the tool to burn pictures, music, and videos on your PC to a blank DVD.
Below are the steps to know how to burn an MP4 to DVD using Windows Media Player.
- Open Windows Media Player and navigate to the Burn section.
- Upload the MP4 files from the library on the right sidebar to the Burn panel.
- Click the drop-down option to choose whether to burn Audio CD or Data CD or DVD.
- Choose Data CD or DVD option since you want to burn MP4 to DVD. Insert a blank writable DVD disc into the disc recorder drive.
- Lastly, tap click the Start Burn option to begin burning MP4 to data DVD disc within Windows Media Player.
Users can also burn MP4 to DVD using Windows X DVD Authors. It is one of the best free tools that offer this feature. The tool allows users to burn a range of video files to DVD, such as AVI, MP4, WMV, MOV, VOB, and so on. The tool also supports different disc types, such as DVD +/- RW, DVD +/- R, and DVD DL +/- RW, which can be compatible with different Windows versions. This tool includes a feature to download videos from YouTube which allows you to freely convert YouTube videos to DVD with simple steps.
Below are the steps to know how to burn an MP4 to DVD using this tool.
1. Once you launch the tool, click Add File (+) option to add videos.
2. Navigate to the next step and click the">>" option.
3. Click Chapter Menu and Title Menu on the next screen to create the chapter menu and title menu.
4. Users can click the TT button to add text for the chapter and title menu.
5. Next, select the output video format and click the Start button.
6. The tool will process automatically and users just need to wait till the process ends.
Yes, MP4 media files can consume a lot of memory on your PC and you can burn MP4 to DVD discs. This is similar to how you burn MP3 music files onto a CD. When you burn MP4 files to a DVD, you can view DVDs of all the best videos that you have had saved on your PC on a big-screen viewing.
Yes. Like other editions of the Windows 10 operating system, Windows 10 also comes with a disc-burning tool. You can either use the built-in File Explorer disc burning function. However, if you wish to create audio CDs, you might need to use Windows Media Player.
This is very simple. All you need to do is follow the below steps.
- Insert a blank disc into your Mac
- Go to the Burn section.
- Next, select the Burn to Disc option and customize the burn settings including Burner, Disc Label, and TV Standard.
- lastly, click the Burn option to start converting your MP4 video to DVD.
Higher-end DVD players are capable of handling MPEG-4 and WMA video discs, and JPEG photo discs. But common DVD players normally only recognize DVD+R and DVD-R.
Windows DVD Maker is not supported on Windows 10. Hence, you can’t create MP4 from DVD by default. Rather, you can use DVDFab DVD Creator to create DVD-Video discs compatible with home-theater components.
In a nutshell, you just had a look at different tools that can be used to burn MP4 to DVD. The best tool that can be used for MP4 to DVD burn process is DVDFab DVD Creator. The software not only burns MP4 files to DVD, but is also capable of creating ISO, DVD disc, or folder from almost any video format. Next, you also had a look at different options and how to burn an MP4 to DVD using those options.