5 Best Tools for Copying DivX to DVD Easily for Windows/Mac
Summary: Do you have multiple DivX videos on your system but want to stream them on your HD TV for a cinematic experience? Remember, it was just a dream. Really? But not now. Let’s read the article to know about the best DivX to DVD copying programs.
- • Burn videos into DVD discs/ISO files/folders
- • Process all sorts of videos from streaming websites, camera, etc.
- • Create a DVD menu with various templates support
- • User-friendly and easy-to-use
Table of Contents
- Part 2: 5 Best Tools for Copying DivX to DVD Quickly
Do you have multiple DivX videos on your system but want to stream them on your HD TV for a cinematic experience? Remember, it was just a dream. Really? But not now. It is possible if you have a DivX format-supported DVD player. However, you can also get this enjoyment while converting your DivX files to DVD format. Besides getting cinematic enjoyment, converting DivX to DVD format makes a copy of videos on the disc, which causes more storage space on your computer.
However, if you don't have a DivX player, you only have one option: convert DivX to DVD. But it can only be done with a converter. So stick to this helpful article, which will introduce you to some best tools for copying Divx to DVD.
Part 1: What DivX IS?
But before going to that part, you first need to understand what DivX is.
Assume there is a TV with an SD memory card slot or an in-car DVD player with a USB port. There are 50-50 chances that PowerShot play videos will be playable on TV. DivX is a compression technology established by DivX, Inc. that sources the creation of smaller-sized videos while maintaining high image quality.
DivX codecs have three formats: MPEG-4 Part 2, /MPEG-4 AVC, and High-Efficiency video code. Now, let’s come to the first part of the article to read about the best DivX to DVD copying programs.
Part 2: 5 Best Tools for Copying DivX to DVD Quickly
1. DVDFab DVD Creator
DVDFab DVD Creator is a well-known program to make DVDs and ISO files from any video format. It allows you to create your personalized DVD menu with elegant templates and modification features. This trendiest program works excellently to make DVDs from over 200 popular formats, including AVI, MP4, MKV, M2TS, FLV, MOV, DivX, VOB, Xvid, TS, etc. You can also burn any standard DVD from different videos to play on any player. So this is the top software if you need to convert DivX to DVD and get HD enjoyment on your home media player. It is also a great program to burn DivX to DVD.
Key Features of DVDFab DVD Creator
- The program will allow users to burn recorded or homemade videos to a blank DVD disc and save them as ISO files.
- The output video quality will be full HD to deliver a top-notch display experience.
- The free menu templates will support you in creating your DVD movies. You can also modify these free templates to get your personalized twist.
- The software burns videos 50 times faster with its fast GPU acceleration support.
2. Wondershare UniConverter
When someone is looking for the best options to convert DivX to DVD, choosing the best program is essential. And Wondershare Uniconvertor is one of these best DivX converters. The program is also good for burning DVDs and converting DivX and SVID videos to any DVD files. There are numerous functions, including trimming, cutting, cropping, adding background pictures and songs, or setting the volume. All these options will make you an expert DVD maker in any format.
- Wondershare uniconverter shifts DivX to DVD, DVD files, or ISO images with the same original quality.
- The free DVD menu templates and themes for burning will set your videos to another advanced level.
- This DivX DVD burner will let you modify the DD burning adjustments, including aspect ratio, quality, and TV.
- You can get an exact preview of your settings before getting the final result in your system.
- Its multi-core processing and threading make the conversion process faster than your expectations.
- The program permits the recording or downloading of videos from over 10,000+ video-sharing platforms, including YouTube.
How to use Wondershare Uniconvertor to Convert DivX/Xvid to DVD?
- Download and install Wondershare UniConverter and click on DVD Burner.
- Click on the "Add" option and upload the required DivX or Xvid file.
- Select the desired DVD menu template, enter the DVD label, and set the menu type, aspect ratio, and other settings.
- Finally, choose the destination folder and click on the "Burn" option.
3. Wondershare DVD Creator
Do you want to play DivX/Xvid videos via USB or Card Reader or want to play desired movies with a DVD drive or on TV with a linked DVD player, then check Wondershare DVD Creator? This software is specially developed for MAC OS; however, it also works well on windows operating systems. It has unique editing features, including cropping, rotating, and trimming, adding watermarks, and applying other special effects.
- You can use it to change DivX and Xvid to DVD/ISO/DVD files, Blu-ray discs, and data discs.
- It will offer you numerous advanced features, including a photo slideshow, DivX video editor, DVD-to-DVD conversion, DVD-to-video conversion, burning data disc, and ISO to DVD to give a stylish touch to your output.
- Users can change the DVD menu via title, background image, songs, or frame.
- The program provides more than 100 free static and lively menu templates.
- The default editor will allow you to trim, cut, add subtitles, and more effects to your output video.
How to use Wondershare DVD Creator?
- Download and install Wondershare DVD Creator and click the "Create a DVD Video Disc" option. Upload your requiredDivX videos and edit them while clicking on the pencil-like icon.
- When you make any changes, click on "ok" to save.
- You can choose the required template design from the menu tab and modify it.
- Preview the video and tap on the "Burn to disc" option while defining the label for disc, TV standard, burner, and disc playback mode.
4. HitPaw Video Converter
This Windows and Mac program will help you to play and convert all formats to any format. You can use it to play DivX and convert DivX videos to any format, including DVD, mp4, AVI, etc.
- You can use it to change and store multiple videos in any format.
- It will offer 90 times faster conversion speed without hurting the video quality.
- The CPU and GPU acceleration support will let it work smoothly and efficiently.
- The default editor will let you change and advance your video.
- The batch conversion feature supports 5000 video conversions at a time; that's amazing.
How to use a HitPaw Video Converter?
- Download and install HitPaw Video Converter and upload the required DivX video.
- Select the required format from settings and choose the final directory.
- Finally, click "Convert All" and get your final DVD within a few minutes.
5. DivX Converter
DivX, a free program, comes with multiple features, including fast conversion speed, great output quality, and 4K options. It will offer you different formats support like MP4, MOV, AVI, MP3, MKV, etc. This premium program is easy to start, and its pro package allows experts to use more profiles and custom settings.
The free version can be promoted while purchasing individual functions like cloud connect, a video package, a DFX audio upgrader, or a DTS-HD plug-in. If you buy the pro version, it will not display your ads.
When you download the program for the first time, it will ask for agreement to install different other software parts like DivX player, media server, DivX web player, and avast antivirus. But you can keep unchecking the box and proceed next.
Next, you may see that it is asking to enter your email address; however, it actually does not. In the end, hit the "Finish" button.
Part 3: How to Convert DivX/Xvid to DVD Via DVDFab DVD Creator?
Step 1: Download and launch DVDFab DVD maker and select the desired "Creator Mode." Then upload the DivX or Xvid source file using the "Add" button.
Step 3: Finally, choose the directory where you want to keep your result file and click on the "Start Button."
Frequently Asked Questions
Can I burn multiple videos in various formats, such as DivX, Xvid, MP4, MOV, etc., to the same DVD?
It is possible; however, before starting it, you need to consider your software's capacity. A professional program like DVDFab DVD Creator offers multiple functionalities, allowing you to add and burn different source videos on the same DVD. From the creator or burner module, you can upload different formats of videos, choose DVD templates, customize the settings and click on the start option.
Can I modify any video during burning to DVD?
It may depend on the software that you finally choose. Some programs support this function, while others do not. However, the programs mentioned in our list are lucky enough in this regard. They will allow you to give an extra touch to your videos, apply desired themes, choose required background images, and make other modifications.
This article looks at different tools that can competently copy Divx videos and movies to DVDs. Each software has unique specifications and has always stayed at the industry's top. However, each program has its own limitations. But the DVDFab DVD Creator is the sole choice that works on both Windows and Mac similarly and is affordable.