Burn MKV to DVD Free with Stylish Menu on PC
Summary: MKV to DVD conversion is introduced here. Do you know how to burn MKV to DVD? Burning MKV to DVD needs an MKV to DVD converter. Here I will introduce the best software for you and tell you how to burn MKV to DVD on Windows/Mac free and fast.
DVD to MKV makes discs well saved in digital formats. But every now and again you may want to burn MKV to DVD instead since DVDs with personal templates are more to your taste. In order to burn MKV to DVD, you need a specialized MKV to DVD converter. With so many choices in the market, which one is the best free software to burn MKV to DVD on both Windows and Mac? Let me give you some suggestions.
The best free way to burn MKV to DVD on Windows/Mac is to DVDFab DVD Creator for help. This DVD to MKV converter support numerous video formats like MKV, MP4, AVI, M2TS, TS, MOV, WMV, WMA, 3GP, FLV, M4V, VOB, etc. You can burn any of them such as .MKV to DVD format including DVD-9, DVD-5, DVD+R/RW, and DVD-R/RW. During this conversion, DVDFab DVD Creator offers numerous intuitive menu templates, so you can use any of them for special video effects when converting MKV to DVD. Now, let me show you how to burn MKV to DVD step by step with this best free MKV to DVD converter.
(1) Open and download DVDFab DVD Creator which is one of the modules of DVDFab 12. After launching DVDFab 11, click the module of "Creator" on the top, click the "Mode Switcher" to select "DVD Creator" and load your MKV file.
(2) In this MKV to DVD converter, there is a “Advanced Settings” option allowing you customize your video. Click the “wrench” icon and set “Volume Label”, “Output (DVD 5/9)”, “Video Quality”, “Menu Properties” and “Playback Mode”.
(3) Now, it's time to choose an intuitive menu template in this MKV to DVD converter. Click the button of "Set Menu" and there will be a new panel popping up. You will see some templates around numerous topics like Birthday, Wedding, as well as other customized backgrounds. Choose yo favorite menu template and edit the words and images on that background.
(4) The last step to convert MKV to DVD is to set an output directory and click the button of “Start”. You can save converted MKV videos to a DVD disc, folder or ISO file.
Beside the best MKV to DVD converter - DVDFab DVD Creator, there are also other software you may be interested. Here I will list some of them for you to burn MKV to DVD.
Stop saving MKV on your PC since it really takes up much space. Convert MKV to DVD and watch movies on a DVD player. As an offline MKV to DVD converter, Freemake supports burning MKV to DVD with a menu provided. You can choose your favorite template and edit MKV files based on your preference. But you can only use this software for MKV to DVD conversion on Windows.
How to burn MKV to DVD free with Freemake:
- Download Freemake MKV to DVD converter on Windows
- Add movies by clicking File > Video
- Hit the button ‘to DVD’
- Set the DVD parameters based on your needs
- Start to burn MKV to DVD
Note: Freemake cannot convert copy-protected videos to DVDs.
Winx DVD Author is the second choice for you to convert MKV to DVD. Similar to DVDFab DVD Creator, it also supports conversion from other digital formats to DVD disc, folder and ISO file. You can use this MKV to DVD converter to burn MKV to DVD and customize your video at will. It works fast and able to create DVD ±R/±RW, DVD DL+R, DVD DL±RW easily.
How to convert MKV to DVD with WinX DVD Author:
- Insert a DVD disc to your optical drive and select 'Video DVD Author'
- Import your MKV videos in batches and go ahead
- Create a DVD menu using this MKV to DVD converer
- Start to burn MKV to DVD
Considering most DVD players cannot play MKV files, you can burn MKV files to DVD to fix the problem. No matter your MKV videos are downloaded from the Internet or come from an HD camcorder, you can watch them with a DVD player after converting MKV to DVD using Wondershare UniConverter. It allows you to burn videos to DVD disc, folder, and ISO file with the slightest quality loss. There are 100+ menu templates in this MKV to DVD Converter. How about starting to convert MKV to DVD using this DVD maker?
How to burn MKV files to DVD with UniConverter:
- Launch the best MKV to DVD converter and select 'DVD Burner'
- Load your MKV videos to this MKV creator
- Edit the movie by cropping or trimming it (optional)
- Select a menu template and apply it to your DVD
- Start to convert MKV to DVD
After converting MKV to DVD, where are you going to play it, PC or TV? If your video player fails to play DVD disc, folder or ISO file, there is a 4K media player highly recommended. That’s DVDFab Player 6 which allows you to play DVD on both PC and TV, giving you a fantastic watching experience.
- Download and install DVDFab Player 6 on Windows or Mac
- Choose PC Mode or TV Mode
- Insert your DVD disc or load your DVD folder/ISO in your computer
- Customize it by right-clicking the video interface (optional)
- Enable “Menu Mode” to display your DVD file
Have you learned how to burn MKV to DVD with the best MKV to DVD converter? There are four tools introduced, choose your favorite and start to convert MKV to DVD. After creating DVD videos, you can play it with DVDFab Player 6 which is one of the few video players which supports DVD disc input.
Other Articles Recommended:
Choose the Best Free AnyDVD Alternatives for a Safe DVD Rip
Everything You Need to Know about Dear Evan Hansen
How to Decrypt with DVD/Blu-ray/Text Decryption Tools Free
Disney DVD Collection, Movie, Song for Sale & Rip
What Is Streaming 2022 [The Best Video Streaming Service and Device]