News & Updates
DVDFab Media Player for Mac What's New
March 27, 2020
DVDFab Player for Mac 18.104.22.168 Updated!
- Fix: A problem that using the Command Line to start the player does not work properly.
March 20, 2020
DVDFab Player for Mac 22.214.171.124 Updated!
- Build, display and manage local media libraries by Poster Wall.
- Menu Playback on DVDs, and Simple Playback on (4K) Blu-rays.
- Import and save DVD & Blu-ray discs to local libraries as ISO files.
- Integrate local file explorer for easier file browsing experience.
- All-new and concise UI plus faster and more stable playback engine.
- All the existing paid customers of Player 5 for Mac can upgrade to Player 6 for Mac totally for free.
September 05, 2019
DVDFab Media Player for Mac 126.96.36.199 Updated!
- New: Added the support for some new Java protections.
May 16, 2019
DVDFab Media Player for Mac 188.8.131.52 Updated!
- Fix: A problem that Bluetooth device is not displayed in the Output Device dropdown list at Settings > Audio.
January 29, 2019
DVDFab Media Player for Mac 184.108.40.206 Updated!
- New: Added the support to play back HDR contents in SDR mode.
- New: Added the support to unmask the password at the software activation window.
- Fix: A problem that the default interface language is incorrect.
December 14, 2018
DVDFab Media Player for Mac 220.127.116.11 Updated!
- New: Added the menu playback support to DVDs.
- New: Added the support to show the movie poster on both the drive label and main interface once the drive is loaded with a disc.
December 07, 2018
DVDFab Media Player for Mac 18.104.22.168 Updated!
- This is the 1st version of DVDFab Player 5 for Mac.
- New: Added the support to macOS 10.12~10.14.
- New: Only Simple playback mode for DVD/Blu-ray/4K Ultra HD Blu-ray sources as of now (Menu mode coming soon).
- New: Playback of video files of all formats, including 4K videos.
- New: Intel UHD Graphics 615 or above is required for 4K Ultra HD Blu-ray playback.