Top 10 Latest Marvel Movies
Summary: Do you love watching Marvel movies? Here we will list top 10 latest Marvel movies that are produced by Marvel Studios. You can find Marvel movies like Avengers: Infinity War, Spider-Man: Homecoming, etc.
- • Copy Blu-ray to computer in the format of ISO or folder
- • Copy Blu-ray to hard drive (BD 5/9/25/50)
- • Able to read 3D Blu-ray automatically and fast
- • Help you get rid of Cinavia with free Cinavia Removal
Marvel movies are all the rage these days and for good reason. Over the past 10 years the studio painstakingly built an entire universe where dozens of iconic superheroes live and, more importantly, interact with each other. The Marvel Cinematic Universe is truly a thing to behold. But if you’re still on the fence when it comes to the MCU you’re in luck because this article will tell you everything you need to know about the latest Marvel movies. We’re only counting movies that were actually produced by Marvel Studios so no Deadpool, Venom or any of the X-Men films I’m afraid. The Spider-Man movies were made in collaboration with Marvel Studios so those work. With that out of the way, let’s begin.
Part 1: Top 10 Latest Marvel Movies
We’re kicking off our latest Marvel movies list with none other than Black Panther. The film managed to exceed all expectation when it launched earlier in 2018 and is considered a milestone in the superhero genre thanks to its cast, which is mostly composed of African-American actors.
Ant-Man and the Wasp
The latest Marvel movie as of this writing, Ant-Man and the Wasp tells us what happened with the two titular characters during the events of Infinity War. One of the movie’s post-credits sequences also gives an idea of what to expect from the next Avengers movie.
Avengers: Infinity War
Speaking of the Avengers, Infinity War is a cinematic achievement that many rival studios will no doubt attempt to surpass for years to go. So far, though, this is by far the most ambitious superhero movie ever made. Well, at least until 2019 when the next Avengers movie launches.
Guardians of the Galaxy Vol. 2
Most of the latest Marvel movies owe their success to the beloved characters they are based on. Not this one. The Guardians of the Galaxy were virtually an unknown group until the first film was announced and they only really hit the mainstream with the arrival of Vol. 2.
Spider-Man: Homecoming is the third reboot starring the web-slinger and arguably the best one to date. 2002’s Spider-Man was definitely good but this new version of Peter Parker is a lot more faithful to its comic book roots.
Thor: Ragnarok is the latest Marvel movie centered on the God of Thunder. In this final chapter of the Thor trilogy the titular hero faces off against his most powerful nemesis to date – Hela, the Goddess of the Underworld, which also happens to be his own sister.
Captain America: Civil War
In spite of its name, Civil War is much closer to an Avengers movie than any of the previous solo Captain America movies. The film features a ton of previously established characters and one of the best fight sequences in any Marvel movie so far.
Avengers: Age of Ultron
Out of all the latest Marvel movies on this list, Age of Ultron is arguably the weakest entry, which is a shame because it had some really great ideas. That said, even the weakest Marvel movies are still good movies and definitely worth watching.
Doctor Strange is the first movie that truly opens up the mystical side of the Marvel Cinematic Universe. Marvel is not only about traditional superheroes and overpowered alien tyrants, it’s also about magic and nobody knows more about magic than the Master of the Mystic Arts himself, Doctor Stephen Strange.
Ant-Man was one of the original members of the Avengers in the comic books so it’s strange that it took so long for Marvel to introduce him to the MCU. We’re sure glad they eventually did, though, because the first movie starring the titular hero turned out great.
Part 2: How to Copy the Latest Blu-Ray Marvel Movies
It’s not always possible to watch the latest Marvel movies in theaters but it is always possible to grab them on Blu-ray and watch them at home. A great benefit of getting them on Blu-ray is that you can re-watch them as many times as you want. Another major advantage is that you can make backups using a tool like DVDFab Blu-ray Copy. With this piece of software you can make either digital or physical copies of your favorite Marvel films that look just as good as the original. DVDFab Blu-ray Copy also offers nice customization tools and five different copy modes to suit any occasion. Here’s how it works:
1. Open DVDFab and select the Copy module to get started. Load the latest Marvel movie you want to copy either by inserting the Blu-ray disc or by adding it from your computer if you have it stored locally.
2. Select the Profile Switcher and pick one of the five aforementioned Copy modes. These include Full Disc, Main Movie, Customize, Merge, and Clone/Burn. We’re using Full Disc for this example but you can pick the mode that best suits your needs.
3. Click the Advanced Settings button to pick the output type or choose between any of the available audio tracks. Depending on the Copy mode you’re using, you can also choose between various subtitles, convert the audio or pick which titles and chapters you want to copy.
4. Use the drop-down menu found near the bottom to select where and how you want to save the output file. Again, depending on which Copy mode you’re using, you may want to burn the output to a new disc or save it locally as an ISO file. Once you’ve made your decision, click the Start button to begin the conversion and wait until the software finishes processing your file.
The latest Marvel movies are well worth your time whether you’re a fan of superheroes or not. Marvel has created something truly unique and you owe you to yourself to watch these movies at least once regardless of whether you watch them on theaters or grab them on Blu-ray to watch at home. And if you do get them on Blu-ray, don’t forget to make some backup copies using the Blu-ray Copy software from DVDFab. After all, even Blu-ray discs deteriorate in time and you’ll want to make sure you can still watch your favorite Marvel movies when that happens.