Top 20 Latest Indian Movies
Summary: Looking for some latest Indian movies? Then please follow us to have a look at the top 20 latest Indian movies that have great storylines.
- • Copy Blu-ray to computer in the format of ISO or folder
- • Copy Blu-ray to hard drive (BD 5/9/25/50)
- • Able to read 3D Blu-ray automatically and fast
- • Help you get rid of Cinavia with free Cinavia Removal
Indian movies are getting better and better each year as the country’s already huge film industry continues to grow and evolve. Bollywood movies have traditionally not been very popular in western countries but started to change these past few years as India continued to prove that it can make quality movies that can be enjoyed by people around the world. Many of the latest Indian movies are proof of that and that’s why today we’re going to talk about some of them to give you an idea of what Bollywood has been up to in recent times.
Part 1: Top 20 Latest Indian Movies
A spy movie centered on the Indo-Pakistan war of 1971 about an Indian woman who risks everything by marrying a Pakistani army officer.
One of the most highly rated latest Indian movies at the moment, Sanju is a biopic about the tumultuous story of controversial actor Sanjay Dutt.
Gold is a movie based on real events that occurred around the 1948 Olympics when India managed to win the first gold medal as an independent nation.
Despite taking place in modern times, Baaghi 2 plays out very much like an old-school action movie from the 90’s. If you miss movies like Rambo and Commando you may want to give it a try.
If you’re looking for the latest Indian movie that absolutely smashed all box office expectations you’ve just found it. The movie is a historical drama set in medieval Rajasthan and follows the life of Queen Padmavati.
An emotional drama splashed with a bit of comedy, Hichki is the story of a woman who suffers from Tourette syndrome but still manages to achieve her dream of becoming a teacher.
We couldn’t have a latest Indian movies list without including Badhaai Ho. The movie came out just last month and it’s already seen as one of the best Bollywood comedies of 2018.
Speaking of comedy movies, this one is also a must see. Andhadhun revolves around a blind pianist that tries to report a crime, which proves to be more difficult than expected since he didn’t actually see anything.
One of the top latest Indian horror movies, Stree is based on an urban legend about an evil spirit that only abducts men.
Sonu Ke Titu Ki Sweety
A man finds himself torn between marrying the woman he loves and losing his best friend when he learns that the two most important people in his life don’t get along.
The other top movies are listed here:
Thugs of Hindostan
Part 2: How to Copy the Latest Indian Blu-ray Movies
Most of the latest Indian movies we discussed today are already available to watch on Blu-ray. Getting your favorite movies on Blu-ray is the best alternative to seeing them in theaters. It’s actually even better in some ways because buying a Blu-ray means you own the movie and can watch it any number of times without having to pay for it every time. There is also a disadvantage, though, because discs can get damaged or lost over time if you’re not careful with them. Luckily, you can use a tool like DVDFab Blu-ray Copy to create digital backups of your Blu-rays or even burn them to a new blank disc. The tool offers five different Copy modes and can perfectly preserve video and audio quality so that your backups look and sound just as good as the original. Here’s how it works:
1. Open DVDFab 11 and select the Copy module from the top menu. Load your favorite latest Indian movie that you want to copy by either inserting the disc into your optical drive or by using the drag & drop function if the movie is already on your hard drive.
2. Go to the Profile Switcher located in the upper left corner to select one of the available copy modes, which include Full Disc, Main Movie, Customize, Merge, and Clone/Burn. Keep in mind that each mode is useful for a specific situation. For example, if you want to create a new disc using your favorite latest Indian movie stored on your computer you’ll probably want to use the Clone/Burn mode. Alternatively, you may want to copy just the movie without the additional content that comes with most Blu-rays. In that case, you’ll want to use the Main Movie module.
3. Once you’ve made your decision, it’s time to start looking at some of the available options. For example, you can choose to copy only certain audio tracks or remove the HD audio altogether. It’s also possible to choose the type of Blu-ray disc you want to use for the output, such as BD50 or BD25. Meanwhile, you can also copy only select titles and chapters of your favorite latest Indian movies before beginning the conversion process. Certain modules have unique additional options so make sure to take a good look and see what’s available for the mode you’re currently working with.
4. Now that everything looks good it’s time to decide how you want to save the output. You can use the options near the bottom to save the output as an ISO image or movie folder if you’re storing it locally or pick a blank disc if you want to burn a backup copy of the movie. Once you’re finished, simply click the Start button and wait until the software finishes processing your file.
The latest Indian movies of 2018 include everything from epic historical dramas to hilarious modern comedies. If you haven’t seen many Bollywood movies in the past, now would be the perfect time to give them a chance because the Indian film industry is creating a lot of good movies these days. You may even find that you’ll end up loving some of these movies and want to buy them on Blu-ray. If and when that happens, don’t forget to create a couple of backup copies of your favorite latest Indian movies using the Blu-ray Copy software from DVDFab.