Windows 11 – The Operating System from the Future
Summary: Are you excited about the arrival of Windows 11? Want free Windows 11 download? This post aims to give you a full picture of Windows 11 updates information and offers you the optimal solution to copy DVD contents on Windows 11 upon its official release.
Computer owners brace themselves as they get ready for Windows 11 to roll out. Rumors about the launch of Windows 11 have been flying around for a while now. New version will be a powerhouse of features and is expected to take its users on a virtual journey beyond comprehension. If you already have an earlier version of Windows, there's no need to download Windows 11. You can update your current version.
Table of Contents
- 1. Windows 11: Everything You Shall Know
- 2. Best Way to DVD Contents on Windows 11
When it comes to Windows 11, here are some details you need to know.
People have been wondering, 'when is Windows 11 coming out?' ever since they got new to it. However, there is no specific release date specified by Microsoft; Windows 11 release date is expected around late 2022, and it will continue throughout 2022. You can easily upgrade your older version of Windows to Windows 11 for free if you have paid for it.
Yes, Microsoft Windows 11 download will be available as a free upgrade to the current users of Windows 10 if your system meets the requirements. The system should have at least 64 GB of storage and 4 GB of RAM to run Windows 11. The official Windows account on Twitter announced last month that Windows 11 download would be available in late 2022. Active and eligible devices will receive Windows 11 updates through the first half of 2022.
Yes, Windows 11 is a good catch if gaming is your priority. Auto HDR and DirectStorage are two new features in Windows 11 that will improve the way PCs handle gaming. Both were previously featured on the Xbox Series console.
With Auto HDR, Windows will make it simple to enable a high dynamic range if your hardware supports it, allowing you to have the most outstanding visual experience possible. DirectStorage is another Xbox Series feature that loads a game's files directly to the graphics card rather than the CPU to avoid clogging the processor.
Getting Microsoft Windows 11 is a good option if you want to take advantage of the considerable security changes included with the new operating system. A new OS also comes with a guarantee, will most likely be faster and more competent than your older version of Windows. It will almost certainly be more secure.
Microsoft's Windows Media Player 11 is a multimedia player designed to play audio and video files on Windows XP and Windows Vista PCs.
If you want to download windows media player 11 on your Windows 10 or any other version of Windows, sadly, this isn't an option yet. You can always go for Windows Media Player 12 as Windows Media Player 11 download isn't an option on these versions of Windows. Windows 10 comes with a preinstalled version of Windows Media Player 12, so Windows media player 11 download isn’t an option.
In addition to the stability, increase in security, and enhanced performance, Windows 11 is a powerhouse of new features. It has a better design and interface. There's better virtual desktop support, an easier transition from monitor to laptop, and more widgets. There's also an enhanced touchscreen, voice, and pen support. You can now download Android apps directly from Microsoft Store. Windows 11 comes with Auto HDR and DirectStorage to improve your Windows gaming experience.
Using DVDFab software is an excellent way of converting, copying, and backing up data from your DVDs. Upon the launch of Windows 11, all DVDFab software will be supported by the new operating system and will work flawlessly.
- Copy DVD in lossless quality with free download on Windows and macOS.
- It can remove DVD copy protection to make backup possible. The backup is lossless and is just perfect for playing on your home theaters or media player software like DVDFab Player.
- Compress your DVD files. There are six copy modes; Full Disc, Main Movie, Clone/Burn, Merge, Split, and Customize to meet your requirements.
- Copy your DVD's content into a blank disc or an ISO folder using DVDFab DVD Copy.
- The process of copying DVD is seamlessly swift and is also able to create Meta Info & .nfo files.
How to use DVD Copy on Windows 11
Slect a Copy mode and customize the output DVD
Click the Copy mode as needed. Then choose the output DVD size (DVD-9 or DVD-5). You can also define the volume label and change other copy options. Finally, select your output directory (blank disc, ISO file, or folder).
Start to copy DVD free and fast
Tap the Start button. DVDFab will complete the DVD copy task with lightning speed and top quality.
- There are 1000+ audio and video formats to choose from.
- A built-in video editor including crop, trim, add watermark, add external subtitles, merge video, and adjust the video's brightness, contrast, and saturation.
- It comes with a 50x faster DVD ripping speed and can compress your video without losing its quality.
- OCR technology to convert the subtitles in your DVD into SRT files.
- Works seamlessly with Enlarger AI to upscale video from 480p to 1080p without losing any quality.
- It can also remove Cinavia watermarks for seamless playback without any errors.
- It has an exclusive Meta Info feature that automatically synchronizes all of the source DVD's Meta information, including movie title, cast, and cover.
How to use DVD Ripper on Windows 11
Choose one profile and customize the output DVD video.
Click "Choose Other Profile" > "Format" > "Video" to convert digital formats. Options are available to select audio tracks/language, extract subtitles from DVD to SRT format, or add external subtitles. Set video and audio parameters via 'Advanced Settings and 'Video Edit'. Select "Enlarger AI" to improve video quality automatically.
Click the Start button and start ripping DVDs
Click the Start button to rip DVDs for free. The actual ripping process will be shown clearly.
Want to convert DVD to MP4 free and fast? Click this post for details.
Now you might have got some ideas of Windows 11 release date, Windows 11 download and Windows 11 updates. Above all, it offers you an optimal solution to copy DVD contents with the best DVD Copy and DVD Ripper software. Upon the official release of Windows 11, these two backup software programs will offer instant support, letting you copy and digitalize your old and new DVD collections. Just wait for the coming news!